I

Jealousy And Childishness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wasn’t pissed. No, Koo Junhoe gets pissed when someone tell him off or when he was sharing a funny and good story but nobody pay attention. Thankfully, Kim Jinhwan was always there to listen to his stories so he’s rarely pissed.

 

He wasn’t irritated. Well, Lisa is often irritating (how dare her said that he was the childish one between them), so he had long patience, especially when it comes to her.

 

Angry? No, he doesn’t think so. Why would he? It would sound so childish (which he is definitely not) if he got angry because of that. Pfft, he was sure Chanwoo would be laughing his a*s off if he knew he got angry by that issue. Hell, it wasn’t even an issue.

 

Duh, of course, idols always got paired up with each other, it’s like a fandom thing, like G-dragon-sunbaenim was often paired with 2ne1 members and fans even sometimes argue with each other because of their so-called ships, so nope, he wasn’t angry.

 

He was just, he couldn’t describe it, actually, it’s like a combination of the three, truth behold, but he’ll be damn before he accepted it. Nope, he was not pissed, irritated or angry, least of all, to his favorite hyung and as if fate has a weird way of pissing him off, making him more irritated and on the verge of anger, Kim Jinhwan approached him and sat beside him on the bench inside one of the training rooms in YG Ent.

 

“Hey, I’ve been noticing this but something’s bothering you, June,” he said and Junhoe badly wanted to roll his eyes. He knew he looked grumpier than usual but he couldn’t help it, really.

 

“It’s nothing, hyung,” Junhoe mumbled, not really wanting to say what he feel, and no, he wouldn't acknowledge what he was feeling. It's ridiculous, really. 

 

"I think I know why!!" Chanwoo shouted from across the room, making Junhoe glare at him. 

 

"Shut up!!" Junhoe shouted back and he internally winced, he knew he sounded so defensive even though Chanwoo didn’t said anything yet.

 

"Oh, I get it. This is about Lisa, right?" Bobby asked, smiling as if he knew the truth (he really did). 

 

"No! Just shut up, will you?" Junhoe groaned and hide his face on his hands. Jinhwan placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder but it didn't comfort Junhoe at all. 

 

"What? You and Lisa got on one of your childish fights again?" Yunhyeong playfully asked, trying to remove the tension slowly building around them, mainly because of Junhoe. 

 

"Again? Isn't this your fifth fight this week?" Hanbin commented, counting on his fingers. 

 

"Oh. I think this one is serious tho," Donghyuk stated, as he entered the room. He must have heard the latter part of the conversation. He motioned outside. "Lisa is not grumpy. Usually, she's the one who's brooding and getting annoyed," he added and s brows furrowed. 

 

"So, what really happened?" Jinhwan gently asked, hoping he's not probing too much on Junhoe's personal life. 

 

"It's nothing, hyung. Don't mind me," Junhoe said and the finality in his voice told his older members that this topic is now officially closed. But their maknae just smirked and sat beside Junhoe as their members' attention went to other things. Chanwoo wrapped his arm around Junhoe's shoulder who glared at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter