Squibs, Showcases, and Surreptitious Love

Squibs, Showcases, and Surreptitious Love

          I know Hansol was only 17 when they debuted, but I changed his age to 18 because of... things. Also, the legal drinking age in Britain in 18 (but idek where this is set tbh). The best Hansol to picture for this oneshot is when he was on Hello Stranger.

 

     Vernon Dursley was a simple man. He loved his wife and his son Dudley, hated his nephew Harry, and most of all he hated magic. Every bit of it, the whole thing disgusted him. Using magic?? Instead of working hard to get to where he was in life?? Unacceptable. That lot was just lazy, and so for the past several decades he tried to think about magic as little as possible.

     But one day, Dudley had brought home a new friend, coincidentally named Vernon too. He was young, handsome, and he was training to debut in a kpop group soon. Vernon Dursley felt his heart flutter in a way it never had with Petunia. Of course, it was soon revealed that Vernon Choi was from a family of magic, and the only reason Dudley wasn't banned from seeing him was because he himself was not magic. Vernon Choi was what he called a "Squib," someone who had magical parents but could not wield any for some reason. Vernon Dursley soon became accustomed to seeing the other Vernon over at his house, when he was not training.

     Vernon Choi was always polite, asked for seconds of Petunia's nosh, and never asked any questions about Harry, who was away at school. But Vernon Dursley soon grew uncomfortable whenever he entered the house, and he wasn't sure why. Around Dudley and Petunia he was perfectly sweet and well-mannered, but whenever he was alone in the room with him, the young man gave him long searching looks, smirks, and spoke in a low tone filled with innuendo. Again, Vernon felt that same feeling in his heart that he'd never felt before. But he always brushed it off... until one fateful evening.

     Petunia was cleaning up from dinner, and Dudley had resigned to his room to play video games. Vernon Choi's wine glass was still full, and he glanced up at Vernon Dursley from the end of the table with hooded eyes. Vernon Dursley swallowed and tried to ignore him.

     "So..." the Squib began slowly, "how was your day, Vernon?"

     Vernon choked a little on his own wine. "Vernon, y-you may address me as Mr. Dursley." He tried to sound stern, but Vernon Choi only smirked.

     "Oh please, Vernon. I've told you to call me Hansol when it's just us together." He slowly ran his finger over the rim of his glass, and a soft note from it echoed through the room. Vernon Dursley shuddered noticeably.

     "Sorry, do I make you uncomfortable?" Vernon Choi purred, standing up and walking over stand in front of Vernon Dursley. His hips were swinging sensually, and Vernon hated that it affected him. Vernon Choi leaned down and brought his face very close to Vernon Dursley's. "No? How about now, Vernon?"

     Vernon Dursley abruptly scooted back in his chair and cleared his throat. "That kind of behavior is inappropriate, Vernon. If you don't stop, I'll have to ask you to leave." His forehead had a few droplets of sweat and he hoped Vernon wouldn't notice. But of course, he did.

     "Oh, I don't think you really want me to leave, do you?" Vernon Choi cooed, and walked around to sit on the older man's large lap. Vernon Dursley knew this was wrong, knew this wasn't okay at all, and yet his hands seemed strapped down to the arms of his chair, and he couldn't bring himself to tell Vernon to get off. Instead he was frozen and speechless.

     "No, you don't. You like me. You've wanted this just as long as I have." Vernon Choi's braces scraped the side of Vernon Dursley's ear, and he shivered again. Vernon dragged a finger across Vernon's nonexistent jaw and leaned down to place a soft kiss on it. "I'm the one you want, and you know it."

     "Hansol..." Vernon moaned softly, as Vernon Choi moved his hips in a circle over him. The feeling was so pleasant, and he knew he would regret this later, but he bucked his hips up. Encouraged, Vernon Choi grinded down onto him harder, and placed both warm hands on Vernon Dursley's large face. Not in a million years could Vernon Dursley have predicted what would happen next. Vernon Choi leaned down and kissed Vernon Dursley hard.

     Vernon Dursley kissed him back just as hard, completely lost in the wonderful sensation. It was sloppy and sensational, as Vernon Dursley swiped his tongue over Vernon Choi's braces. Vernon Choi grunted in pleasure and deepened the kiss, relentlessly rolling his hips. Vernon Dursley felt himself grow hard under the boy, and placed his meaty hands on Vernon Choi's sides. They were now so entwined that he doubted anything could pry them apart-

     In the next second, Vernon was off of his lap, and smoothing down his shirt. Vernon, confused, still had his hands up where the young Squib had been previously, but quickly put them down when Petunia walked in. "Vernon dear, would you like any dessert to take home to your mother?" She asked, and pressed a bowl of pudding into his arms. Vernon Choi, always a gentleman, thanked her, while Vernon Dursley crossed his legs hurriedly to hide himself. Vernon gathered his coat, said goodbye kindly to Petunia, and when she left, he turned to Vernon Dursley. "I'll see you later... Vernon," he said with a knowing smile and winked.

     "Goodnight, Hansol," Vernon blurted out, and the boy's smile only grew. Smirking, he sashayed away, and Vernon only felt a sense of loss.

     So began their surreptitious love. Over the next few weeks, Vernon was over often, and he took great lengths to spend time along with Dudley's father. At first, Vernon Dursley thought he should pretend it never happened, and gruffly ignored Vernon (he tried not to think of him as Hansol, which seemed much more intimate). But Vernon was  very persistent, and his facade didn't last long. Vernon Dursley had been working on documents in his upstairs study, for his job at Grunnings, and after a few minutes of trying to stay strong, Vernon and Vernon had ended up in Vernon's chair, with Vernon on Vernon's lap again, kissing and both out "Vernon!" until Vernon pulled on Vernon's hair and Vernon moaned out, "Hansol!" Vernon left Vernon several hickies and Vernon knew he'd have to wear a turtleneck all next week so s wouldn't ask questions. So it went on, and somehow Petunia and Dudley didn't seem to suspect a thing. Vernon Dursley would lay awake at night, feeling guilty as he looked over at his sleeping wife, but the mere thought of Vernon made his head spin, and he'd run to the bathroom to take care of himself.

      After a while, when they had settled into a routine, Vernon Choi took it a step further. One day, in between kisses, he breathlessly asked Vernon Dursley to come to his showcase.

     Vernon Dursley pulled away, confused. "What?" He didn't even know what a showcase was. Vernon Choi clarified for him, saying "The hyungs and I will all be performing songs that we wrote, and covers, and we'll be dancing and rapping. It's to show our talent and gain more fans for our debut. It's really important to me." He was hanging his head shyly. "So... can you come? I can send you the information." He raised his head, his cheeks pink, and Vernon Dursley saw hope in his pretty brown eyes.

     "Vernon... I don't know if that's a good idea," he murmured, but Vernon, sensing weakness, attacked him with his kisses and his touch, and Vernon Dursley gave in. Vernon (who insisted Vernon call him Hansol) gave him all the information for the showcase, which was taking place in a week, and kissed him when he left.

     For the next week, Vernon didn't stop by, and Vernon Dursley found himself missing the younger man. Vernon Choi said he was preparing for his showcase, and while Vernon Dursley considered not going, he knew he wouldn't be able to stay away. Luckily, on that same day, Petunia was meeting an old friend in the city, and Dudley was going to Piers's house for tea. Both wouldn't be back till late, so Vernon wouldn't have to explain himself.

     On the day off, with his ticket clenched in his sweaty fist, Vernon Dursley sat down in the two seats he had reserved for himself, far in the back, where he hoped he would be inconspicuous. The seats were filled with mostly young women, and he knew he looked out of place. He was wearing his best cologne, and had slicked his hair back. Just for Ve- for Hansol. After shaking nervously, Vernon and his group, Seventeen came out and started the performance. Vernon Dursley was amazed- he didn't know they were this talented, especially Vernon. The songs were in Korean, but lots of Vernon's rap parts were in English, and they were all as flirty as the boy himself. Sometimes he would look over in Vernon's direction and wink, and all the girls around Vernon screamed of swooned, but Vernon knew it was for him. Each time he blushed harder, and wished at once that he would stop and yet keep going.

     The other members performed with him, and Vernon noted that they were talented and handsome, but none so much as Vernon. Vernon also couldn't help but notice the clothing Vernon wore, with skin revealed and pants tight, and soon Vernon's own pants felt a bit too tight. He crossed his thick thighs and hoped he could relieve himself afterwards. 

     After the show had ended, and the crowd had dispersed, Vernon came up to Vernon. His hair was curled, and his braces shined under the stars. "Hi, Vernon," he murmured, caressing his arm. "I'm glad you came."

     "M-me too," Vernon stuttered. "You did very well up there, very well."

     "I'm glad to hear it," Vernon whispered, now running his hands all over his body. One hand made it's way down south and cupped Vernon through his pants. Vernon gasped. "And I'm glad to feel it, too." Vernon pulled Vernon down into a kiss, and they were a mess of tongue and lips and mustache, until Vernon whispered to Vernon, "The dorm won't be empty... the hyungs will be there..."

     Immediately picking up on what he meant, Vernon Dursley pulled away. "Vernon, we can't... we can't do that."

     "Why not?" Vernon said, pouting a little. "I want to, and I know you want to, also. Don't pretend."

     "Vernon... being here tonight... it made me realize how different we are. Our worlds are so far apart, Vernon-ah..."

    "But Uncle Vernon hyung, I love you!" Vernon burst out, and crashed his lips to Vernon's. Vernon reciprocated and through the mess of lips, he murmured back, "I love you, too."

     When they arrived home together, they messily made their way up to Vernon's room, and after a night of passion, both Vernon and Hansol fell asleep in each other's arms.