Mission I

Crazy little thing called "Love"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing her last mission, Solar have been summoned to meet her handler, Wheein, who also happens to be her childhood bestfriend. She works as a ghost agent for the Korean government, her undertity? Unknown. No one knows her or have met her except for Wheein, should her identity be known to anyone, it will cost them their lives.

She receives a level 0 encrypted message from Wheein.

(Author: pls ignore the numbers. I can't seem to indent them)

My gosh! How I've missed u. Oh by the way,                              Onew is going to get married       Next month.

In a Hotel. Be sure to come at 12.

Moon hotel at 12...with that, she rushed to her hotel room where she lives, going through the lobby but as she was rushing she bumped into a girl which caused the girl to fall. Agitated, the girl pushed her, "Hey! Watch where ur going!" Solar immediately got up and was about to retaliate but was unable to because another girl had pulled the other girl, and she could swear her eyes were playing on her..."Moon...Byul?" Solar inwardly said as she was caught in a trance staring at her.

"Hwasa! What did you do that for?" She yelled at Hwasa and the latter could only say, "Sorry unnie but she pushed me!" Solar could only give an apologetic look to the other girl, "Sorry miss, my sister is a bit of a spoiled brat." They left after bowing twice to her. Solar doubted her eyes, "It can't be Byul, she can't be in the country...." so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter