Final.

as calm as the sea.

For the first time, Minwoo saw her cry.

Clear tear drops that melted from the corner of her eyes, formed a small flow that drained her chubby cheeks, and then fell when it reached her jaw line. Lips that were forced in to a smile, peek out from behind those small fingers. Her eyes in disbelief, full of surprise, and the twinkle of gratitude—which then being hidden by turning around to stare at the floor, with her head down, seemed to escape the gaze of others.

While the others were so expressive in expressing their happiness, Minwoo could see she still behaved the same, as calm as usual. Just like the sea. She still tried to act as a prestigious leader. Even with tears rolling down her face, she seemed as fascinating as ever.

The maknae was unable to restrain himself, and his lips widened automatically, showing off his teeth when he grinned. His legs almost moved; the urge to put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in close embrace was so unbearable. He wanted to congratulate his Noona's group on their first winning while stealing opportunity. His hands were itchy; wanted to wipe happy tears that still flow on the girl's cheeks, wanted to pat the top of her head and ruffle the dark brown hair of hers in his attempt to calm her, and he wanted to… touch her.

But a touch on his shoulder pulled the boy out of his reverie, reminded him that they were still on stage—under the gaze of dozens (or even hundreds) of visitors who crowded the room; also a camera that constantly broadcast the current situations across the country. Minwoo turned around and found his group mate shook his head. Despite the relaxed smile that tugged at Youngmin's lips, Minwoo understood what the meaning of his attitude.

He should not do something foolish in front of those people. He still had to carve the image of a pure idol and please the fans. He could not create a scandal that could tarnish the fame of his group just by sheer impulse. The maknae cursed quietly to himself.

His congratulations should be postponed. Oh, also the embrace.