it all begins here

Contract to love

Author's POV 

Mina is considered an odd person, maybe because of how diverse her personality is, sometimes she's a quiet polite miss other times she's just a complete maniac. This girl's personality is quite lost, probably due to the two different cultures she's been in.

On one hand there's Korea the more reserved type of country where she is currently living and is originated from and on the other hand there's the more hyper easygoing type of country, the UK, which is the home of her childhood and teenage years.

Mina was raised with her older sister yuri in London and lived there since she was three years old. Their mother was very attached to Korea and the Korean culture and had always tried to teach them about it but Kim chul-soo  the girl's father had more interest in the British culture, leading to a very confused Mina.

Nursing wasn't exactly what the brunette student wanted to study but it was the closest thing to being a doctor. All her life she had dreams about being a cardiologist and was determined to be one but she suddenly changed her mind days before signing up for college.

Mina POV 

Doctor Mina... I always thought people would call me that but I guess it's just not meant to be. Six years of studying medicine and a year to specialize is just too much for me to tolerate. I don't think I can handle being the reason for someone's death because of a mistake of mine. All these things changed my mind about becoming a doctor. 

After 3 years of studying this year is the last for me as a student. And today is the first day so in other words the beginning of the end.

I live with my mom in our home in Seoul, it's pretty big and well designed. My mother told me that a prestigious engineer had designed it. We have enough money, maybe more than enough we are considered rich but not within the velvet class of society. My father isn't in the picture often, I consider him more of an open cheque than a father. 

I​​​​​​ woke up got dressed and headed out to Seoul national University where I study at. I heard my mom calling out my name but I just left knowing what she wanted. "Mina you are ruining your body like this, at least have breakfast, caffeine isn't healthy!"  she would always nag every morning. I'm not the eat breakfast workout healthy person, I actually believe that a mug of coffee is more important than half of the people in my life. 

"Minmin, Minmin" I heard a small voice shriek, I looked around and found a midget running my way, well not exactly a midget but more of a short short girl. Boram, my best friend. "yah! I've been running behind you for half an hour!!"  she screamed at me. "I'm pretty sure it was for two minutes" I said patting her head, "don't!"  she spat back wiggling from my reach. I took her hand, my coffee mug that she had bought me and her bag then marched away to our first lecture, luckily me and Boram have the same lectures since we both study nursing. 

Boram is blond with green eyes, she has a cute chubby face and is quite short. People always thought she was my little cousin. 

"Minminah~" she called my name sweetly, "what's wrong?  You look worried" she asked squeezing my hand, I avoided her gaze and sighed."KIM CHUL-SOO" she spat throwing her head down on the grass, "now what? What did he do this time?" she asked laying down still holding my hand," Rambo~" i called her nickname tired," I don't want to need him, I don't want his money but I need it, I have to find a job and pay him back, I'm not going to ask him for more money for the second semester" I told her resting my back on a king cherry tree. Boram fell silent and released my hand, she put both hands on her flat stomach and closed her eyes I guess she was tired from all those lectures. " I found it!" she shrieked jumping to her feet, I wasn't really startled this time although I usually am but she is always like this. "Found what?"  I asked puzzled, "work, for you stupid " she grinned proudly, " I found a job for you, I'm so stupid I can't believe I forgot to tell you, sooo.. I knew you wouldn't take my money and that you hated taking from your so called father so I searched for a decent job and was shocked to find a great one so easily, I was so excited to tell you but I completely forgot, I just remembered now, hehe my bad" Boram explained.

I was more touched by her care than anything else, she actually took time to find me a job without even telling me. "So, tell me about it" I asked eagerly. " Well, you better buy me food with your first salary, anyway, I and I mean ​​​​​found you a secretary job at CHO'S company, you will never guess who's secretary you are" she smirked at me, I couldn't guess really, I'm still shocked that they even hired a student like me so I just shrugged. "Cho Kyuhyun!!  You are Cho Kyuhyun's secretary! I don't know how they agreed, they didn't even ask for an interview, I looked for available jobs and entered your information two hours later BOOM they called me and said you can start as soon as possible!" she screamed,again. 

​​​​​​Author POV 

Mina was dumbfounded, it was impossible to get hired so quickly in the first place but being Cho Kyuhyun's secretary is way too much. "Are you serious, is this a joke? Rambo don't mess with me like this, do they really want me to work for them?" Mina kept asking, "YEEESS!" Boram replied hugging her still confused friend. 

Cho Kyuhyun POV 

Kim Mina.

The name it self made my blood boil. "Sir, we found her, Kim Mina, she is looking for a job and our boys sent this to us" my secretary informed me handing a file out. " if she wants a job, we will  give her one" I told him calmly, " what kind if job" he asked, "Kim Mina will be my secretary" I ordered.

The old man froze in his place staring at me. " B-but sir you already have a secretary, you have me" he whispered shacking. " Not anymore" and that was that 

Author's POV 

The sudden change of weather is always annoying in Korea, it feels like it changes by the hour. Mina was walking alone in the streets, she craved for some coffee and decided to head out. The sky was pretty clear when she first stepped outside her villa not so clear now though. "Stupid, stupid" she muttered trying to avoid muddy puddles, racing her way to Starbucks." one café latte please" she ordered shaking, hair all wet and dripping,face red with blue lips. She never remembers her umbrella, at least a jacket, but that's forgotten too. As soon as Mina was handed her caffeinated drink she ran towards the heaters. "Caffeine will ruin me" she reminded herself waiting for her drink to cool down a little.

"God it looks cold outside" she hissed making her way through the door. Mina ran like a lunatic hiding under each tree for rest, she saw something being pushed around by the wind as If it was dancing, too bad her eye sight wasn't much of a help to her either. It got closer and she figured out what it was, an umbrella, God you are my saviour she thought as she sprang towards it. Mina grabbed the umbrella and hugged it tight," thank you, I will take good care of you" she whispered to its handle. It was more precious than Christmas gifts that's for sure, something she needed so badly had just suddenly appeared, now that was pure luck.

Just when she started to walk someone grabbed the handle or mostly it was her hands. "Yah! You scared me" she shouted facing a man next to her, somehow he managed to step inside the umbrella closing in near Mina, "mmmm, excuse me, hello, ya!" she tried to gain his attention, "its mine" he simply responded causing her to snort, "what's yours? The dancing umbrella is yours" she sarcastically asked, he just nodded gazing at her.

MINA POV 

Cold cold wet, that was all I could think about, I hate being wet especially if I'm wearing jeans. I rushed outside running as quickly as possible aiming for the nearest tree, our home wasn't too far away. As I hid under a tree I saw something dancing, it came nearer and nearer and to my great relief it was an umbrella, yes as strange as it might seem an umbrella was dancing closer towards me. Out of all things possible it was an umbrella, I couldn't be happier. I ran and grabbed it holding it tight like dear life. Let's go home. I turned around and started to walk when suddenly someone grabbed my hand or the umbrella's handle. He stepped closer, literally breathing in my face, "its mine" he said panting. I don't know what was colder, the weather or his attitude. His dark hair was dripping down to his collarbone, he was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt but was very loose around the neck showing his perfect jawline and wet collarbone making me blush.

Cho Kyuhyun's POV 

Her hands were so warm it instantly warmed my whole body down to my bones. She was shivering and wet,only inches away from me. I was confused, I didn't know what she was thinking about, was she blushing or was she just feeling cold. She stared at me looking deep in my eyes wich I found pretty uncomfortable, " can you at least lend it to me until I'm home" she asked in a cute way, cute, not a word I often use. I wanted to refuse but the words I said shocked even me. "Ok, show me the way, I'll go with you" I for some reason said, she looked confused and surprised, probably not as surprised as I was. 

Mina POV 

We walked close together towards my home, I can't believe he actually agreed to go, he looked so cold, he felt so cold, more a snowman than a human being. I have never seen such dark hair, such beauty. The only warm thing about him was his mint breath that tickled my senses. Not a single word did he say, not one, he just walked and walked by my guiding. "Here" I said pointing towards our villa, he stopped in his tracks shocked, eyes wide open and stayed wide for a few good seconds, his wide eyes narrowed into anger, anger?. "Excuse me, h-hey,hello"  I called after him as he left, I didn't even know his name.

Author's POV 

"Here" Mina pointed towards a villa in front. kyuhyun felt as if he was slapped reading the street sign over and over again, here? HERE?! So was she from that family? Was she Yuri's sister? Was she Kim Mina? Did he just help Kim Mina?! Kyuhyun couldn't believe how stupid he was, how could he help her, how could he not recognize Yuri's sister. He let go of the handle pushing it hard and stomped away under the heavy rain. "I will make you pay" he muttered angrily, and pay she will