Balloon :)

Untitled 01

Under the Yoo-Myoui's residence, there is a rule: Never hold a grudge more than a day. Whatever or whoever one is mad at, has to spill it out to the other by the end of the day. So that is exactly what the couple is doing right now.

They fight. Right before bedtime. Well, it's more like Jeongyeon stays silent and listen attentively to Mina's rambling. The older is reading a book when Mina jumps on their bed, wearing a pouting face. Her appearence captures Jeongyeon's full attention and she placesthe book down, looking genuinely worried then asks Mina What's wrong? 

Mina is mad. She is mad about Jeongyeon (unintentionally) flirting with some attractive young girl at the bus stop. Mina is fully aware that her partner was just being nice and that little chick was totally whipped. But you know what? She. Doesn't. Care. Jeongyeon's her beau after all, and she has the right to be furious. So the penguin throws a tantrum, saying that Jeongyeon should keep her hands to herself, stop smiling at strange girls, etc. and that she is insecure, uncomfortable. Somewhere between two or five sentences Mina ends with "I freaking hate you" or "I am very upset".

As the monologue goes on and on, Jeongyeon only nods and replies with "I understand baby", trying not to miss any of Mina's words. she loves it when the ballerina displays her true emotions for Mina is usually the type who prefers to bottles up her feelings and sobs quietly when she has had enough. She is so reserved and shy that Jeongyeon never understands how she feels. It is opportunity like this that makes Mina more open and eventually draws the two closer. Jeongyeon honestly can't wait until the younger girl could show her genuine (and adorable) self around her.
So absorbed in thought that when Jeongyeon realize it, Mina has stopped her speech, panting, eyes watering. The blonde freaks out a little and quickly takes Mina into her arms. She kisses her temper and whispers I understand darling. I do. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling

Mina stay quiet for a moment then speaks between sobs I know. Those two words make Jeongyeon want to er punch herself, she sighs heavily and repeats I love you Myoui Mina, I love you. The penguin snuggles closer and hugs Jeongyeon's back tightly. 

A deep kiss is used to wrap everything up.