I Want You To Stay

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung are still on their newlyweds phase when they move into the new apartment together. Chaeyoung get a job and Mina decides to stay at home waiting for her wife to come home. The first two months they spent are full of happiness, they are so in love with each other that small things won't even make them fight. It's just like the thing people said, that after the honeymoon phase thing will change drastically, like every tiny matters can cause trouble for their relationship. They are on their third months of their marriage after all, so every slightly change can make them get into an argument.

"Chaengie, wake up"

"Hmm, just five more minutes"

"Babe, it's already 8 am. You need to wake up"

Chaeyoung open her eyes and snuggle on Mina's more as she sleep again. Mina shake her head but let Chaeyoung sleep some more.

Mina cook her breakfast when Chaeyoung call her name from the shower.

"Babe, i forgot the towel. Can you bring me one here"

Mina frown, she turn off the stove and goes to their room. She bring in the towel to her wife and hands her one.

"Thanks"

"Next time bring in the towel if you're going to shower"

"Why should i? I have you, anyway"

Chaeyoung grins and kiss Mina's cheek. Mina can't say anything and just let it pass.

****

Mina sigh and take the wet towel that is laid down  on their bed. Chaeyoung forgot it again, she already went outside and left the mess to Mina. Mina clean the house as she feels a bit upset.

"Is this how married people living? Here i thought we will do everything together, or at least helping one another"

Chaeyoung come home on the evening, she look so happy that makes Mina wonder.

"I just won this penguin plushie after so many attempts. Here, for you"

"Thank you, but how many times did you play to win this?"

"I dunno, i spent all my money i have on that"

"All? What about the grocery i asked you to buy?"

"Ah...well, that is...."

Chaeyoung rub her nape and give Mina the plastic bag full of ramyun.

"I wanna eat this, so i ended up buying it. Besides it's get discounted. I'm smart right?"

Chaeyoung grins as she show her dimple, Mina facepalm and sigh again.

"Chaeyoungie"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course i do, why did you ask that?"

Mina who is laying next to Chaeyoung on the couch suddenly have an urge to ask, she caress Chaeyoung's cheek and smile softly.

"Aniyo, i just wonder if you love me as much as i do"

Chaeyoung turn off the tv and look at her wife, she peck her lips and snuggle on her.

"I really, really love you that you have no idea how much"

"I'm glad i married u"

Mina hug her as they cuddle on the couch. Mina feel safe whenever Chaeyoung hug her in her arms.

****

Mina keep looking back before she hold the doorknob, Chaeyoung keep smiling at her as she tries to reassure her that everything will be fine.

"You sure it's okay?"

"Yes trust me, i can take care of our house. You just need to enjoy your time with your j-line friends"

"Okay, but call me if something happen okay?"

"Yes, ma'am"

Chaeyoung salutes her and drag Mina out of the house. Mina finally meet her friends and they spend time talking to each other and complaining about lot of things they can relate to.

"Dahyun loves sleep more than me, it's so frustrating at times"

"Tzuyu loves animal more than me, it's sad. She spend more time playing with Gucci instead of me. This isn't make sense right? I'm her wife but she care about Gucci more instead of paying attention to me more"

Sana and Momo complain about their struggle but Mina keep on checking her phone once in a while.

"Minari"

"Huh? Yes?"

"Are you even listening to us?"

"Ah, i heard you both. I'm just a bit distracted"

"Hohoho, you newlyweds are still hot? It's been three months and you both still alright? You girls are jjang"

"Well, yeah, we rarely argue"

Mina say shyly, Sana and Momo keep on teasing her and Chaeyoung love life when suddenly Mina's phone is ringing. The number is new, she answer it anxiously.

"Is this Myoui Mina"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter