Primeiro

Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday, May 10th, 2008, 5:12 a.m

"Mrs. Hirai, you are under arrest. Follow me please.''

 

 

Thursday, May 25th, 2008, 3:47 p.m, Psychiatrist office.

''It was...I don't know, around 1a.m maybe...maybe not- It was late.''

They've been through this already. Too many times. Momo was feeling dizzy, her head was a mess of thoughts and she was not particularly feeling like cooperating at all. Not today. What was the point of going through the same thing over and over again? She hated this.

" I see. Proceed.''

Time at Dr.Myoui's office had a very specific talent at passing particularly slow, or so Momo thought. Today was no exception.

Her afternoons were spent like this. Just her and Dr. Myoui sat in front of each other...sharing words. Momo in some expensive Italian armchair and the psychiatrist-- well, Dr.Myoui would actually be standing most of the time, Yoga back lesion, she had excused her self in the first consultation.

The fact that she was seldom sitting, often leaning slightly against her desk with her arms crossed in front of her actually made her look more powerful. Intimidating almost. I guess that's what people who deal with crazy folks are supposed to look like right?

 

Sigh. She decides to speak anyways.

 

''Uhm...Well, the room was dark...I was talking to someone on the phone and then...Then..." Momo pauses to gather her thoughts. ''...I got up feeling kinda dizzy. I remeber that.'' Another pause, '' You know...The kind of dizzines you get after being in bed doing nothing for a long time...'' She says with a tint of irony in her tone, drumming her fingers against her thigh.

Where was she going with this? She was not sure. Talking with Dr. Myoui made her feel nervous. In fact, speaking to anyone at all had been making her nervous for a long time now.

''Anyways that's not the point-''

''Then what's the point, Momo?'' Dr. Myoui had that look on her face again, not unusual of her. Momo hated it. Hated her sympathetic yet cold stare, her precision, the way she made her feel like she was about to unveil all her deepest secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter