Get Caught

Lunch

Its lunch time and the studio room is empty wheb Youngbae come in, but to be save he choose to hide insinde the recording room and start playing his phone, holdind it up in front of his face after easialy typing some character on his i phone. His smile gone wider when he hear the voice of a girl, greets his ears cheerfullu but the screen didn't show anything but black darknes; like when you cover the camera with your fingers.

"I miss you, let me see you." Youngbae said gently while slightly puffing his cheeks makes his lips become a perfect cute pout.

The other just chuckling to his attempt on doing aegyo, which work anyway because he rarely show it and its too adorable to miss. There are times when he do aegyo, its between his mood is very good or he just so tired, especially when he is tired he will become so cranky and doing aegyo unconsiously to people around him.

And today, looks like the second option is the case because even though he talk so gently the other can see and hear a bit of peevish on his expression and voice, luckily the other know how to handle this cranky Bae.

She let out a sigh. "I'm outside, in middle of the street." She said, with the voice that she missed him too.

"Where are you? Why are you out? Are you out all alone?" A set of question with his rap rhythm strikes.

The other just laughs to his questions and the way his expression change so drastically. "I'm inside a building now and yes i'm alone." She said, as the blank shades is become darker and he can hear her voice echos.

"Can you show your face now?" He asks as he heard the clicking sound of her heels on the floor, and her ragged breathing. "What are you doing?" He continie to ask with a big question mark on his face, and that just make her laughs.

"I'm climbing the stairs." She said simply.

His furrowed his forehead. "Isn't there lift or elevator?" He ask, worried and concern is clearly describe his expression but he still soothe it to look cool.

"Don't want to risking it." She said, her heels still clicking when.. "Someone coming, talk later honey." She said panicky, touch the red button but before that she watch his expression first. Disappointment and a slight pout forming on his bare face, which still look gorgeous anyway, makes him look younger without any eyeliner or shadowing on his face.

For a split second Youngbae can see her white hoodie he gave her last time before the connection endded, he just hung his head down, feeling the pain on both his shoulders and the back of his neck. He sighed and took a deep breath before streching his body; didn't really want to get out just now; still sitting on the floor, he finally rest his back on the wall and looking up to the ceiling of the small and cold room.

It's been days since he get a decent quality time to sleep, he can't even sleep for 3 days now, getting ready for his solo concert and his new album that; again, got posponed. Beside he do his best to finish it but still the decision is YG's and his marketing team, he just feel sorry after bragging out about his new album but it still didn't came out even after some concert he did. He feel miserable for the fans that already had their hope high and he just disappoint them, the struggle is real depressing that he can't think straight, he didn't even open his sns these days.

At the other hand, peeking carefully inside of the empty studio, Hyorin make sure that no one is inside the room. Once she sure enough she open the door and do a careful peeking again to the inside of the recording room throught the wide window glass that devide the stuio and the recording room.

She can see Youngbae is sitting on the floor, feel relieved that she guessed right and Youngbae looks so sad while looking up blankly. This not unnotice by Hyorin that days days he seem to feel so down, that is why she is here.

Walks her way to the recording room door , she try to open the door very quietly careful, however Youngbae is a singer and his ears are very sensitive that when Hyorin about to open the second door; that already creaked open a little, he notice her long before she expected.

"Hyung? Is that you?" Youngbae called.

Hyorin take a deep breath and let it out, slips her hand through the crecking door with a little teddy bear in her hand before really opened the door and come in. "Surprise!" She cheered earning a pair of wideninv eyes out of her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, still not recover from the shock, he looking up at his girlfriend when he feel a little bit too consious of his messy hair, he put his hood on.

Hyorin only chuckled and walked closer to her boyfriend, she kneeled before him and give him a warm teddy bear hug. He pull his straighted leg and give her room to get closer, and she did as Youngbae slowly leans his head towards her shoulder and rest it there while his arms moving naturally encage Hyorin inside his hug.

He can feel her hand moving up to his head and pats his head gently while the other pats his back still, and with an easy attempt she plants a light peck on the crown of his head, hoping it soothe whatever is going on inside his mind.

"How did you know i'm here?" He asked after a long comfortable silence, lift his head and looking up at Hyorin dearly.

Which replied with a peck on his lips, make his eyes once again get twice bigger than it should be. A deep red shade on his cheeks, neck and ears form when she looking straight into his eyes, she smile oh so beautifully. "Where else can i find you these days?" She asks, followed by a chuckled as she watch his expression.

"Olympic stadium places?" He joked and rest his head back to her shoulder.

"Are you still this happy about those bussiness card they gave?" She asked, noticing the change on his voice that gets lighter as he talk about the Olympic.

He nods. "I get to give them mine back." He said happilly.

"Aigoo~"

"But why are you come here? I'm not going to hire you as my music video model again." He said, looking up again with a teasing stare.

She pinch the tip of his nose lightly.  "I came to warn you, if there is any 19 scene in your new mv concept you are a dead man." She said, earning a light chuckles from the man, who seem to grow bubbly at her surprise appearance. "Look at you? Are you that happy?" She ask.

He form a subtle smile on his face and looking straight into her eyes. "It's the first time you come all the way and alone just to see me." He said.

"I feel like a rubbish now." She joked with the fact that Youngbae is always the one who come to her first, with all his romance and dedication. He is a great man in love, even after three years passed.

"Don't be." He said simply.

That when Hyorin leans her face closer to him and capture his lips, she start her to kiss him with passion and he finally melt after freezing for a while. The sensation is just the same as their first kiss in front of all the camera, inside the set for his music video, where they forget all about the script after third try building up the tension where Youngbae is very shy about it but still want to look cool in front of everyone.

She remember Jiyong is the only one that notice his over shyness about it and try to give him assurance and advice, he looked so skilled unlike his best friend. But that shy Youngbae is long gone around Hyorin, even though sometimes he still shy when she kissed him first.

Replying her kisses, Youngbae's lips moving along with the pace Hyorin give, after along training she gave around those years they together today he is so good. Well he never was a bad kisser either, with those lips how he can be? It's just that his shyness always interfare and he just freeze while the other devour him.

But today, Hyorin feel so overwhelming about his skill that he even dominates her and become the leader, exploring the inside of ; that for a second surprise her. It was a france kiss he did to her, makes her feel all heated, she cursed at her own mind that thought of doing 'it' with him in there.

However her hands had their own mind, moving to the inside of Youngbae's hood and start touching his bare skin on his back that feel so soft and warm, while the other hand coming in from another way all the way down the hem of his hoodie, carresing his hard abs in front. The cold room soon become so hot and despite of his red face, Youngbae didn't stopped when he feel her hands on him, exploring his bare skin with her soft hands.

In return of her action he pulled her body closer that he can feel her chest on his neck and chin, so warm and soft under her hoodie, he can hear her heartbeat beating so fast or is it his heart? He doesn't care when he can feel Hyorin hand is so close to his lower part, he know she is hasitating and finally pulled back.

Releasing her lips and looking up to see her expression and swollen lips when she looked at him, their eyes meet and Youngbae know her mind is already in her way to go there, he chuckled while at the same time catching his breath. "Why are you so red noona?" He aksed once he recover her breath pace.

She just smile cheekily, sticking out a little part of her tongue while looking at him. "You know why." She said, pulled her hand out from his hoodie.

"And you know we can't." He said teasefully.

She cupped his cheeks, still catching her breath when she leans closer to his face. "I know but this can continue right?" she said before once again attacking his lips, wilder than before, pulled down his hood and start her invading to him.

And in reply she got what she wants as Youngbae return the kiss once again, lets Hyorin's hands to explore his body while he explore her inside, because unlike Jiyong he has a very polite hands.

Her hand moving so gently from massaging his ear lobe to caressed his hair roughtly, as if what she did is not enough to turn Youngbae on by her touches and kisses before. Moving to another place of his body, he yelp and broke the kiss when she put her pinky finger inside his ear but she didn't pulled away and they continued, with Hyorin back as the leader as Youngbae still not recover from her previous action.

They didn't know outside the recording room, people are starting to get back from their lunch, and Jiyong is one of those people. With Chaerin following behind him because of he dragging her all the way from the first floor where they meet to the studio, they came in and see there is still no one around, the studio is so quiet that Jiyong start to eying the girl naughtily but Chaerin just ignore him.

Lets go off her hand from his grip, she is attempting to sit on the couch and wait for the others to come; since they have to do some recording for Jiyong's concert, when Jiyong hugs her from behind tightly, encage the girl in his hands while he rest his chin on her shoulder; kissed her cheek lightly with his pouting lips.

"Aish oppa the other will come soon." She said, try to pry his hand off her.

Surprissingly he let go right after and walks to the front table right in front of the glass panel, not noticing there is a war going on inside when he choose to sit in and start working with the computer and mixer in front of him ignorantly; he didn't even looking at what button he pushed, when he unintentionally grab the intercom button on the table and push it.

Chaerin widening her eyes when she heard girly moans followed by low groans, she looked at Jiyong who turned at her at the same time with the same surprisse expression, he put the button back and try to see throught the glass panel when he see two people on the floor. He can see them clearly since they facing each other in profile side of the panel glass view, his best friend is making out inside the recording room so steamy that he can make out the dew on the glass (i just making this out lol), he can't believe it that he tell Chaerin to come and see to make sure that it wasn't just him seeing things.

Chaerin hits his chest and shoulder because he making her seeing that and walked back again after sending Jiyong dagger throught her eyes, with a deep blush on her face that Jiyong thought is cute despite of the situation. He just can't believe his eyes, he didn't prepare to see his best friend like that, he sure is growing and can even make out in such a place, that innocent boy who scared of girl, who texted and calling when he kissed a girl for the sake of his mv and the one who say making out is a activity.

He almost shade a tear as he looked back at the scene like a proud father, it's not like he didn't know that they doing those things without him have to know but seeing that just give that feeling to him.

"Oppa the others will come soon!" Chaerin said panicky, tugging the hem of his shirt. "What should we do?" She asks when Jiyong just turned at her and looking at her with a subtle smile on his face.

"Chae, remember what happen last time?" He asked.

She furrowed her forehead. "Remember what?"

"Lets just get out before someone seeing us came here." He said, grab her hand and start dragging her to the door.

"But how about Youngbae oppa and Hyorin eonni?" She try to resist, but Jiyong is stronger and successfully drag Chaerin out if the studio and heading to his own studio when they heard Teddy, Kush and the other is walking to the studio while chatting loudly.

A smirk form on Jiyong's face as he take out his phone and start typing in LTE mode, and continued to drag Chaerin while humming to one of Youngbae's song, and Chaerin just looking at him with a weirded look on her face.

He have to feel the shame too, he have to!!

 

Youngbae is still menage to kiss Hyorin while she keeps on teasing him with her naughty hands, exploring all over his upper body when his phone rings a single tone, a notification of it receiving a message and Youngbae can see the screen of his is lit up since it is on the floor. Removing one of his hand; that politely stay at one place, from Hyorin he try to reach for it but Hyorin notice it and grabs his face, cupping both his cheeks with her pair of small hands, telling him to just focus on her when it rings again, now it's a phone call.

He was just about to try and grab his phone again when an awkward clearing throat sound coming out from the speaker, which suprissed the both of them; they imadiatelly part from each other and looking at each other with a '! we're doomed'face, not to forget their  skin turned into a shade of deep red. Youngbae gulped his own saliva, eyes never leave the woman he love while his hand moving to her hood and put it on for Hyorin in a robotic like moves, and then put his himself before taking a deep breath and stand up from his position, streching his hand for Hyorin to grab and she easily did.

He take Hyorin out without any word and just keep quiet until they come out from the recording studio, he didn't even dare to see who is inside the studio because he know it very well, there wont be only one or two person. So after they come out still in silent mode, Youngbae continue to drag Hyorin to the other door to get out from the studio, he didn't even remember that his phone is still ringging inside the recording room which makes one of the people inside asking.

"You didn't bring your phone?" It was Teddy's voice, full of awkwardness and Youngbae sure he is looking at him with 'i know how you feel' face but can't do anything since it's not only him who watching. The sitiation is so quiet that makes Youngbae feel super tense at that moment, he didn't answered the question but just continue walking with Hyorin following behind when he saw packed lunch box on the sofa, he know whose was it.

So he take the bag, clearing his throath. "I'll have a date lunch, comeback later hyung." He said awkwardly to everyone while lift the lunch box to cover half of his face and get out of the room with Hyorin.

Youngbae bring her to the rooftop where no one around and back hugged her.

"Sorry, but i'm not sorry." He wishper into her ears, gently kissing her cheek in the action.

Hyorin sighed loudly before chuckled and pats his cheeks. "Me too." She said, they moved naturaly facing each other and leans closer then the kiss continued, this time more gentle and light from what happen in the studio with the bright sky as their background.

Meanwhile, hiding behind one of the ventilation system, Jiyong peeking out and looking at the other couple with an annoyed face. His lips is smeared with Chaerin's red lipstick that got ruined by his action right before they hear the sound of the door opened, he bent his body to hide it completely again before looking back at Chaerin.

His face is so annoyed tha Chaerin can only blinked several time and stop fixing her lipstick because of his stare. "What?" She asked.

"Why am i never learn anything Chaerin-ah, why?" He asked, leans to Chaerin and hugs her while burn his face on the crook of her neck.

"Learn what?" She asked back, confiused but caress his back to comfort him, but she didn't give her answer and just sighed, depressly.