FINISH!

Let it Lost

Eunji POV
As I finished record a song for my new album, my phone vibrate as I received a new message
“I need to tell you something important unnie” -Naeunie
My girl is texting me after she ignore me for a week.. Suddenly, I felt weird because she never called me unnie after we get official.. Usually, she’ll call me Jiji or Eunji-ah. 
“Okay.. Where?”
My heartbeat faster as I reply her message. I don’t know why I feel something is wrong with her.
“Tonight. 8pm. Panda Cafe”-Naeunnie
“Alright see you later <3”
There’s no reply from her..  Okay...  This really really weird because usually she will reply with ‘love you or <3’. Haishh...  
*end of pov*
7:45 pm. 
Eunji started to clean her desk and get ready to meet her girl at Panda Cafe.  Being a singer and a CEO of JEJ Enterprise is not easy for her. JEJ Enterprise is a company that import and export sport cars and superbike all around the world. Her best friend, Bomi help her to manage the company since she don’t want anybody know her as a CEO, but she rather be known as a humble singer. Eunji hide her real identity by be a singer. 
After done cleaning some paperworks, she walked to her car and started to drive to Panda Cafe.  She only take 10 minute to arrive at the cafe. She enter the cafe with her mask and hoodies on to prevent her fans spotted her. She’s look around and see her girl sit at the corner of the cafe. She quickly walked toward her girl and sit in front her. 
“Hi naeun-ah. How are you? Where have you been for a week? Why did you ignore my phone call and message? You know that I worried about you right?” Eunji bombarded the shocked Naeun with many question as soon as she sit. Suddenly, she realise that her girl didn’t recognize her. She take off her mask off and wear her pink cap. 
“Oh, Eunji unnie.  You startled me.” Only then Naeun realise that Eunji is infront her. Eunji stare at Naeun’s face.
“where have you been naeunnie? I miss you a lot you know? How could you...” Eunji asked. 
“I wanna break up with you”
Pang! Eunji’s heart dropped. 
“why?”
“I am bored with you. I already met someone else”
“what?! Is it because we can’t meet often? You know how packed my schedule is right?”
“That’s why I wanna break-up with you. You don’t have time for me. She’s always with me when I’m in trouble”
“who?”
“Oh Hayoung”
“what? Are you kidding me?! She’s my sister,naeun-ah! How can you cheating behind me with my sister!”
“Whatever Eunji-ah! I am happy with her. She always with me. But you?  Where are you when my parent divorce? Where are you when I am sad? Where?!”
They started to yell toward each other. Suddenly, a tall girl wearing all black enter the cafe and grab Naeun hand walking away from Eunji. 
“Yah! Where are you going?!” shouted Eunji as she followed the girls. She grab the tall girls shoulder make her turned. 
“Hayoung?”ask Eunji disbelief. 
“Annyeong Eunji-unnie” smirked Hayoung. 
“I can’t believe you do this to me hayoung-ah..  You steal my girl! You know how precious she is to me. But why..  Why you steal her?!!” eunji started to grab hayoung’s collar. 
Pang!! Naeun slap Eunji’s face. Eunji wipe a blood near her lips.
“Hahaha.. You slapped me?”
“I’m sorry unnie.. I..” naeun’s guilty face said it all. That she didn’t mean to.. 
“Enough! After you cheating behind me, now you slapped me?! Wah..  Oh Hayoung, what spell did you cast on her until she become like this, huh!”anger can be seen through Eunji’s eyes.. 
“I’m not stealing her unnie.. It’s you who busy catching your dream until she come looking for me. It’s not my fault, it’s your” hayoung quickly open the door for naeun and walked to the driver seat before Eunji can speak. 
“yah!!  I’m not done with you!” unfortunately for Eunji, the car already drove away leave her at the roadside. 
“what the hell!!”

CHORONG POV
‘Haish...  It’s already 10pm. I’m not done the paperwork yet. Whatever, I’m going to take this thing home. I’m tired for goodness sake! I quickly packed all my things and walked to the parking lot. I start my cars engine and let it heated for five minute. Suddenly, my stomach growled. ‘oh ya..  I didn’t ate today except breakfast. It’s okay my hungry stomach..  We’ll go to buy dinner right away OK??’Then, I started to drove away to a nearess cafe to packed my dinner. Hmm.... Where should I buy my dinner? Most of the cafe already close..  Aahha! There’s cafe still open! Panda cafe? I never been here before. Whatever, let’s try. 
I open my car door and walked to the cafe. 
“Yah!” suddenly I heard someone screaming. No, yelling.  I turned my head and saw a girl with pink cap yell to a black sedan car that just drove away from her. 
‘park chorong. Don’t interfere. That is not you business. I repeant Not. YOUR. BUSINESS.’ My mind remind me a few time before I enter the cafe and order for take out. I search for the pink cap girl again but she’s nowhere to be found. Maybe she just get dump by her boyfriend. 
I continue to drive away. But my stomach cant wait for me to get home. I try to open the food container with my right hand. I didn’t realise that the traffic light is red and walking light is green until I look in front again after success open the container. 
END OF POV
‘sreeett,bum!’ sound of tyre can be heard along the lonely road. 
Fortunately for Chorong, the air bag function properly and burst out on time or not..  Maybe she already injured. 
“Oh no! What did I knock just now?!” Chorong quickly get out and walk to front of her car. Her pace stopped as she see a dying body in front of her car. She quickly ran toward the body and checked her heartbeat. She saw a pink cap near the body and remembered that’s the girl who shouted at the cafe just now. She tried to called for help but the road is totally quite and her battery is dying. 
She lift the body bridal style and put at the backseat of her car. “How can that girl is very light?” she quickly drive her car to the nearest hospital.
Chorong wait patiently in front of the ICU room. She don’t know how to contact the girls relative because there’s no ID card or phone in the girl pocket. She sat on the bench quitely while hold the pink cap. The door opened and she can see the nurse push the girl’s bed toward the lift. 
“Is there any relative of the patient?” The doctor’s voice halted Chorong from follow the nurse. 
“I.. I.. I’m her friend” 
“oh, where’s her family?”
“th.. They.. Maybe late be.. Because they’re on their way..  They come from oversea.. Is she okay, Dr. Kim?”ask Chorong when she see the name tag on the doctor white coat. 

“yeah, miss Jung already past the critical zone. But we need to monitored her for a few weeks as she’s in coma right now.”
Chorong gasped. ‘Oh no! What have I done?’
“you can visit her after the nurse finish to take her to a Ward”
“can you please move her to VIP Ward? I wanna her to feel comfortable”
“don’t worry miss, we already move her to vvip Ward. All artist under plan A entertainment will directly admitted to vvip Ward. We understand the privacy that the artists needed.”
‘she’s a celebrity? I totally dead meat'
“Dae, thank you Dr. Kim”
“welcome, if you’ll excuse me, you can stay with her tonight if you want”
“dae, thanks again doctor.”
‘what did I do in my past life until I got into this problem'
With her thought, Chorong walked toward the lift to get into 7th floor where the vvip section is located. Chorong entered the high class ward and sit beside the bed. 
Patient name:Jung Eunji
Age:25 y/old

CHORONG POV
I read the patient info at the bed head.  Oh..  She’s an artist.  How can I didnt recognize her. Well, how can I recognize her if I didn’t have time to checked the news. CEO life is no enjoy. I search for a charger inside the drawer, as expected..  There’s a charger inside the drawer and a plug beside the bed. I charge my phone for a while before open the browser to search about her. I search for Jung Eunji and there’s many article about her. First I try to find the info about her family. 
Something cought my eyes when I scroll down the article.. 
“Jung Eunji in a relationship with famous fashion designer, Son Naeun”
I remembered that Son Naeun is one of the designer for my company. I quickly search her contact. Once I found it, I tried to call several time but no answer. I looked at the clock. It’s already 3.30pm. No wonder she didn’t pick up her phone. I decided to sleep on the couch. Didn’t bother to change my cloth that full of Eunji’s blood. 

Next Morning
I wake up by Dr. Kim who want to do some check up on Eunji. She told me to go home first to change my attire. “I’m sorry Dr. Kim. But who will take care of her? I’m worried” weird. Why did I care about her? Maybe because I’m the one who knocked her down. Yeah, I felt guilty. 
“no worries miss. I already called the plan A CEO to inform about Eunji-shi. He will come in no time”
“okay. I’ll come back later, thanks Dr. Kim” I bowed a little to the doctor before make my way out from the room. 
After taking a bath and a brunch. I make my way back to the hospital. I already sent my broken car that I hit Eunji and change to my other car. 
I already called my secretary to cancel all my appointment for a week. I walked to Eunji’s room with a cup of coffee that I bought earlier at the nearest cafe in my hand. I opened the door. I been greeted by a man in his suit sitting on the chair near Eunji. 
“hey, you’re the one that sent her here right? I’m Choi Jinho. CEO of plan A entertainment.”
“nae, my name is Park Chorong”
“Park Chorong? CEO of Park &co.  Right?  It’s my pleasure to meet you Miss Park”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Choi.”
“Thanks for rescuing my artist Miss Park. She’s our hidden gem. Can’t lose her”
“Mr. Choi, I’m sorry but I need to make a clarification here, actually, I’m the one who hit her. I’m not focused when driving and beat the red light. I accidently hit her and I bring her to the hospital”
“Miss. Park. You know right that I can Sue you?! How can you be so careless?”I freaked out when I see his face is red. 
“I promise will take care of him Mr. Choi. Until she recover. I also will pay all the hospital’s bill”
“Miss Park..”
“I also will make a contract with your company if you let me take care of her”i cut his word as I can’t bear to hear what he’ll talk. 
“This is not about it Miss Park! This is about Eunji! The doctor said that 80% chances of her get amnesia! I will loss my precious artist, you know?!”
“that’s why I will make a contract with your company. It will provide a good benefit for your company.”
“..... I’ll think about it”
“I hope you agreed Mr. Choi. I see forward toward our collaboration”
I held out my hand for a handshake. Fortunately he accept my handshake. I felt like bribing him. Aishh! I’m going to make it legal. 
“I’m sorry Miss Park. I need to go. I hope you can take care of her”
“Alright Mr. Choi. Bye”
He waves his hand as he make his way to the door. 
I sit beside Eunji. I stared at her face. Hmm...  She’s beautiful.. She... 
‘Kring.. Kring..’ Sound of my phone snapped me out of my dream. 
‘Son Naeun is calling'
I quickly answered the call. 
“Yeoboseyo?”
“yeoboseyo Miss Park”
“this is Son Naeun right?”
“yes Miss Park”
“Are you Eunji’s girl?”
I don’t have time to play. I need to be straight forward. 
“Used to be Miss Park. We broke up 2 days ago, why did you ask Miss Park? “
2 days ago? That’s the day I hit her! The girl who yelling outside the cafe is Eunji! 
“Miss Park?” the voice from the other line wake her up. 
“Dae Naeun-shi. I’m sorry. I just wanna said that Eunji-shi is in hospital right now. She is coma”
“what? How did she end up in the hospital? She’s perfectly fine when I last saw her? “
“she’s get hit.  Did you have her family contact? I need them to be here”
“she live alone Miss Park. I’ll go there with her sister.”
“okay. Thanks naeun-shi”
“okay miss park. Thanks for letting me know”
“OK”
I hang up the phone call. I sit beside Eunji’s bed. I search for her video on YouTube and listen to it. Wow..  Her voice is so powerful. Her song is energetic to the listener. How I miss this? Suddenly, I felt her finger moved. I press the emergency button. A few second later, Dr. Kim and a few nurse barge in and let me wait at the outside. 
“How’s Eunji Dr. Kim?”I asked immediately after she get out from the room. 
“She already awake. But I’m afraid that she will not remembered anything because of amnesia”
I gasped. 
“Can I see her?”
“sure. But please dont try to force her remember anything. Here, I give you a medicine to give her when she’ll get headache”
“thanks Dr. Kim”
I enter the ward. The nurse also preparing to leave when I’m goinn in. I saw her sitting on the bed with her frown face when she look at me. 
“hi” I greeted her. 
“H.. Hi..  Emm..  Who are you? Did I know you?”
“err..  I’m Park Chorong. I bring you here”
“oh..  Thanks then, I guess.” She diverted her gaze toward the windows. 
Suddenly the door opened reveal two girl which I know one of them is Son Naeun.  I remembered that naeun said that she’ll come with Eunji’s little sister. I can’t believe her sister is so tall and matured. I felt someone hand hold mine tightly. I looked down my hand and I realise Eunji’s hand hold mine. I can feel her shivering and her hand is cold. 
“Eunji unnie?”
Both of them called Eunji. 
“wh.. Who are.. You two?” Eunji asked. 
“I’m your sister unnie, don’t you remember me?” Hayoung getting closer with naeun. 
“No! Don’t come near me! Go away!” Eunji hug my waist tightly as she scream her heart out. 
I hug her back and rub her back gently. Then, I felt her hug getting loose and finally she sleep.  I tuck her in and turn my back to the shocked face naeun and hayoung. 
“Miss Park, why she didn’t remember us?”ask Naeun 
“Let’s seat first. I’ll tell you everything”I gestured them to sit at the couch at the end of the room. 
“first, let me introduced you, Miss Park, this is Oh hayoung. Eunji’s sister and Hayoung, this is Miss Park. My big boss” Naeun  and Hayoung bows and I also bows. 
“Have a sit first. Okay. I’ll tell you why she’s in here. Actually, I accidentally hit her when I’m on my way home.. “
“What?!! Yah!” Hayoung try to hit me but Naeun held her. 
“I’m sorry but it was an accident. I didn’t meant to hit her”
“Then, why did she didn’t recognize us?”-H
“Doctor said that she had an amnesia”
“when she got hit?”
“2 days ago. At the corner near Panda Cafe. I’m sorry again.  I really didn’t meant to... “
Before I can finish my sentence,  both of them started to crying.. 
“it’s all my fault, if I didn’t leave her at that state, she won’t be like this” hayoung already crying hard. What did she mean? Wasn’t it was my fault? I’m the one who hit her. 
“Shh.. It’s not your fault hayoung-ah..  I’m the one who guilty.”
Okay... I really confused right now. What the hell did those two talking about? 
“waitwhat do you mean?im  the one who hit her. Why did youre the one who guilty?”
“Actually Miss Park,that was the day we broke up. I didnt meant to hurt her. I just can’t bear with her busy schedules. So, I ask her to broke up. She can’t accept it. I and hayoung left her in front of the cafe. But she has her own car. I didn’t know this would happen”
“Naeun-shi, you know she is a celebrity right?  You need to understand her. I’m sorry..  I know it’s not my problem but right now I am in charge to take care of her until she get her memories back. Mr. Choi already gave me a full responsibility to take care of her” I explain to them about the agreement between me and Mr. Choi. 
“But I’m her sister!  I want to take care of her!” 
I heard a groaned and I quickly walked toward Eunji. Hayoung and Naeun followed me.  As soon she open her eyes, I can see fear in her eyes. I sit beside her. I held her hand. I don’t know why I felt our hand is so perfect together.  Omg Park Chorong! Behave yourself! 
“Unnie.. “ Hayoung try to call Eunji again.  
And for the second time, she hug me tightly..  This time not a side hug. But real hug. My heartbeat beats faster. 
“Tell them to go away. I don’t wanna see them!” Eunji whisper to me.  I can hear her breathing faster and her voice like scared. 
I quickly tell them to go first.
“I’ll call you later” I can see guilty and sadness in hayoung eyes as he been dragged by Naeun. 
“It’s okay.. They’re gone.. “
“Really?”
“hmm”
Finally, she let go of me. Suddenly I felt the warmness is gone. And I felt lonely as she release the hug. 
“Yah Eunji-shi, are you okay?”
She just hummed as reply. I look at her eyes. I can see emptiness in those beautiful eyes. 
“who are you actually?” she asked. 
“I.. I..” I am hesitate to tell her the truth. Ah, I don’t wanna lied to her. Just tell her the truth Park Chorong! 
“I’m the one who hit you 2 days ago. I’m sorry. It was an accident”
She just keep quite. She stare at me like there’s a hole on my face. 
“Hmm..  What’s your name?”
“it’s Park Chorong” I don’t know why I should be afraid with her. I just lower my head as I said my name. 
“Alright Chorong-ah. You hit me right? So, you need to take care of me. Right?”
“what? Don’t you want to stay with your sister?”
“I don’t have any sister”
“the one that coming just now. She is your sister”
“no. I don’t know her..  Arghh!” Suddenly Eunji hold her head.. 
“eunji-ya, are you okay?” I give her the medicine that Dr. Kim give to me. I hug her after I gave the medicine. 
“Shh... Alright... Keep calm Eunji-ya” I try to calm her down. Then, Dr. Kim coming in with Mr. Choi. I bow to them a little bit. Eunji still hug me. 
“I want to make a check-up to you Eunji-ya. Miss Park, do you mind to wait outside?”
“no! I don’t want her leave” eunji said. 
“Alright.  Miss Eunji how are you?”
“I’m fine. But my head is sick when I tried to remember my sister. Who are you ajussi?” she ask Mr. Choi. 
“I’m Choi Jinho. Your boss, Eunji-ya”
“really? What did I do? I’m sorry Mr. Choi”
“kwenchanna.. Just get well very soon okay?  May I have a talk  with miss park for a while?” She nodded. 
I follow Mr. Choi to the outside while Dr. Kim doing a check up. 
“so,miss park. Since shes already lost her memory.i think you remember our agreement?”
Wah.. This ajussi really care about the agreement than eunji?
“Of course Mr.park” 
“okay then.  I’ll get going”
I bowed a little to him. Oh my God! Poor Eunji. Her sister stole her girlfriend. Her boss only care for money than her. Doesn’t she have any close friend? I better ask naeun. I called her. 
“Yeoboseyo Naeun-shi. Are you free right now?.. Hmm..  I need to see you...  Okay..  Alright see you at the hospital cafe. I can’t leave her too long. She’s alone.”
Dr. Kim already told me that the amnesia is only a temporary. Maybe for a month or two.. But there’s case that take more than a year. 
I guess I need to babysit her until she recover. There’s only 4 day left from my leave. I’m sure there’s a pile of work waiting for me. 
“Miss park, can you follow me? We need to discuss a little bit. Eunji-shi can go home already. She’s already recover except her memory of course” Dr. Kim chuckled a bit at the end of her talk. 
“alright doc”

“Alright Eunji-ya..  I leave you for a while okay? I need to do something. Go to sleep first. When I come back, we’ll go home”
She just nodded before entered her dreamland. I pat her head before make my way to the hospital cafe. I’m sure Naeun already wait for me there. I can’t remove the puppy face that Eunji make when I told her I need to go. She’s so cute. Also, she’s like a lost little girl every time she ask me about her life. I can’t answer her question. I felt like I take her life from her. Now, she need to find her life again. 
“I’m sorry Naeun-shi. I need to make sure Eunji is sleep first before I left”
“it’s okay unnie. I just arrive 5 minute ago. What did you want to ask?”
“Did you perhaps know anybody that close to her? Except you two”
“Hmm..  Wait a minute! Eunji unnie have a business partner! Yoon Bomi.”
“Business partner?Did you have her number?”
“wait. Let me check” Naeun search the number on her phone. Then she open her handbag. After waiting like forever for me, she take out a business card. 
“ here, Her business card. I met her once when I still date Eunji unnie.” She said with a slide blush on her cheek. 
“thanks naeun-shi. I’ll call her later. Can I just call you naeun? Since I’ll take care of Eunji. I guess we’ll see each other a lot. Feel free to call me Chorong unnie”
“but you’re my big boss”
“no but. Just call me Chorong unnie. We’re out from office.”
“alright Chorong unn.. Unnie...”
“that’s better. I’ll get going first Naeun-ah..  Oh,  I forgot.  Here my address. I’ll bring Eunji to my home.”
“but why? I thought she’ll be living with her sister”
“you see her reaction when she saw you guys right? Dr. Kim said that she’s traumatic when she meet people. She only comfortable with the first people she saw when she awake. Which is Dr. Kim and me. It’s ready 6:30. I need to go. Maybe she already awake. She’ll be discharge today. Bye naeun-ah”
“oh. Okay unnie. Bye. Please take care of her”
“I will” with that I make my way to Eunji’s Ward. 
I opened the door. I greeted by a tight hug from Eunji. I’m shocked! 
“Where did you go? I’m afraid.. “
“I’m sorry. Hey are you okay?”
“I’m okay. Just having a nightmare”
“alright.. Let’s go pack your thing”
She nodded. She change to the cloth when she get hit. 
“Miss Park. I’m sorry to disturbing you. Do you have a bodyguard? There’s  so many fan in front” 
Suddenly dr. Kim barged in with worried face. I’m clueless. I almost forgot that she’s a celebrity. 
“I dont know how the fan know she get hit. They blocked the entrance already. Please call your bodyguard”
I nodded and quickly call my bodyguards. We have to wait for a half an hour before they came. 
“Miss park. The car is ready. The bodyguard also make a way to brings you two out”
“Okay. Thanks. Please wait outside”
“Chorong-ah. Why we need the bodyguards?  It’s not we’re popular tho” 
Haish..  Look at her adorable face. I never saw her smile since she awake. I remember her eye smile on the picture. 
“It’s you’re the one who popular silly. I’m not. Let’s go home” I smiled to her. I placed the pink cap on her. I take her hand. 
“You ready Miss Park?”
I nodded.  I take a deep breath before started walking to the lift. I have two bodyguards to protect us from the crowd. And another 10 to act as barrier on our way to car. 
“Eunji unnie!!!” All the fans shouted as we make our way to the car. I wear my sunglasses and held her hand as we make our way to my car. 
“Eunji unnie! Who hit you?! I’ll find them unnie!”
I gulped. Suddenly I feel afraid. Eunji hugs me tightly as we walked to my car. Once we entered the car, the driver drive to my mansion.
“Chorong-ah, who are they? How did they know me?” Eunji ask with a frown on her face. 
“I already told you that you’re celebrity right? They’re your fan”
She just nodded silently. Suddenly I got a call from Mr. Choi. 
“she already discharge?”
“yes,  Mr. Choi we’re on our way to my home”
“fuhh..  Don’t go to her house. There’s a chaos there. All her fans waited for her in front of her house”
“really? Thanks for letting me know Mr. Choi”
“thanks to you too because you’re willing to take care of her. She has nobody”
“I understand Mr. Choi”I took a glanced toward Eunji. She already asleep with her head on my shoulder. 
‘Such a cutie pie’ I thought. 
“Miss Park, we have arrived”
“dae, can you please call Yookyung? I need help to take her to my room”
He nodded before go out. 
“Miss Park” yookyung knocked on my window before opened the door. 
“Omo! Is she Jung Eunji?!” yookyung shocked face is hilarious. I laught a bit before signal her to keep quiet. 
“help me take her to my room”
I dont want any of my male worker lift her. I don’t know why but I don’t want anybody touch her. Especially a guy. I tucked her in before making my way to the kitchen. 
I lived with yookyung, my maid/friend and Suho, my driver and bodyguard. I never treat them as my worker. Being the only child make me lonely. My parent never let me socialize with others. Maybe because they worried their enemy to harm me. Now, they live at LA to manage their new branch. I manage the main company. 
“Miss park, how did you know her and why is she here?” once I step on the kitchen, yookyung bombarded me with question. 
“I hit her 2 days ago. And she lost her memory. I need to take care of her until she got her memory back.”
“woah! Daebak” she gasped. I tell her everything from the night I hit Eunji ,the agreement and Yoon Bomi. Oh, speaking of Yoon Bomi, I haven’t call her yet. 
“Yookyung-ah, can you please cook chicken porridge for Eunji and I?  We haven’t ate since afternoon. I need to call this Yoon” I make my way to my bedroom. I decided to sleep at guest room and Eunji will sleep in my room. I take my phone and go to the veranda to make a call. 
“Yeoboseyo?”
“hmm...  Yeoboseyo.. Who is this? “
“I’m Park Chorong. Sorry for disturbing you Miss Yoon. But I want to tell you something about Eunji”
“Eunji?! Where is she?! This girl really..  She didn’t call me for three days! What...”
“I’m sorry Miss Yoon. But Eunji now is not very well...” I tell her all about Eunji. 
“So, she amnesia? And leave in your house? Can you give me your address? I’ll go tomorrow”
“I’ll text you later. Sorry for disturbing you”
“no worries. She’s my best friend. It’s okay”
“I hang up first Miss Yoon. Goodnight.”
I hang up. Finally, there’s someone who can help me bring her memory. 
Knock.. Knock.. 
“miss Park? The porridge is ready. I leave it here okay?”
“dae, thank you yookyung-ah”
I sit at the edge of the bed. I shake Eunji’s shoulder a bit. 
“Eunji-ya..  Get up. There’s a porridge for you. Wake up.”
She stirred for a while before continue her sleep. 
‘Such a heavy sleeper'
“Yah! Wake up!” I have no choice than shouted at her ears. 
“Aahh!!”she shouted along. 
“Buahaahaha!!  Wake up you silly”
I can’t stop myself from laughing. Suddenly, she laught along. 
‘Woah! Best eye smile ever’ her eye smile is very pretty. 
“wake up. I’ll feed you a porridge.”
“porridge? I’m not sick Chorong-ah..”
“yah! Not sick your .. You don’t even remember your name”
“my name is Jung Eunji”she smirked. 
“That’s because I tell you earlier silly”
Hehehehe... She laugh. 
“Okay, okay, I’ll wash up first. Do you have any sleep wear? I want to take a bath”
“wait a minute. I’ll take my PJs for you”
“where’s my shirt? Why I should wear yours?”
“FYI, this is my house. I have to take care of you.  I’ll ask somebody to take your cloth at your house later”
She just nodded. I gave hear a pair of sweatpants and shirt. 
“Can you walk? Do you need my help?”I ask worriedly. 
“It’s my memory that lost. I still capable to do that Chorong-ah..”
I nodded and wait for her to finish taking bath. I decided to clean myself too at the other bathroom. 
After I finish, I walked to my room. 
‘She’s really take a long time to bath’ I knock the bathroom door. But there’s no reply. I called her several time. Still no reply. I decided to just kick the bathroom door. There’s benefit I practicing hapkido when I at school. 
“Eunji-ya!” with that I kick the door. There, Eunji is lying on the bathroom floor with blood on her head. 
“yookyung-ah!!  Help me!” She quickly help me to lift eunji to the bed. Luckily she already clothed. I called Dr. Kim to check on her. I try to stop the blood from flowing out. Luckily it stop. A half an hour later, Dr. Kim arrived. She check on Eunji. I waited on the living room. 
“Miss Park? Don’t worry, she’s okay. The wound don’t need to be stitch. She already awake. She looking for you” Dr. Kim said after she done checking Eunji. 
“thank you Dr. Kim. Have a seat first. I’ll ask my maid to make a drink for you” I felt guilty because be a troublesome for her even though it was her job. 
“No thanks Miss Park. Drop the formalities shall we? Just call me Namjoo.”
“then call me Chorong unnie too”
“alright Chorong unnie. I have to go. My shift will started in 30 minute”
“I’m sorry to be a burden for you Namjoo-ya”
“it’s my job unnie. No worries. I’ll get going. Bye”
“thanks again Namjoo-ya”
“alright”
After led namjoo to the door. I go to my room. I open the door slowly not to surprise eunji.
My bed is empty. Where did she go? I search in the bathroom but there’s no Eunji. Ahha! The veranda. I quickly walk to the veranda. My assumption is true. There she is. 
“Hey, what are you doing? You should rest. I see you already ate your porridge”
“nothing. I just want to breath a fresh air..  The scenery also beautiful. Dr. Kim help me eat it since I’m hungry.” She said with a grinned. 
“I see” I nodded and stand beside her. 
“Chorong-ah..” “it’s unnie you silly”I cut her out. “oh really, I’m sorry then. So, Chorong unnie, come nearer”
I walked a step toward her. 
“More”
I hesitate. We’re really close. If I walk further maybe my knee will touch her. 
“Haish...  You’re  so slow. I wanna hug you”she pull me toward her and hug me. 
“Thank you for take care of me even you don’t know me. I’m sure we didn’t know each other before. But I feel save around you. I believe you’re kind. Thank you Chorong unnie”
I felt my stomach is full with butterfly..  What is this feeling? When I feel like she kiss my head, not only butterfly, but I think the whole zoo in my stomach. I raised my hand to pat her back. 
“it’s already late. Let’s go to sleep.”
She nodded. I break the hug even though my heart don’t want. I tuck her in and get ready to walk out from the room. 
“Unnie, can you sleep with me? I’m afraid unnie” oh my God... She make the puppy face again.. 
“alright..  Stop do that stupid face. I’ll sleep with you” I can’t resist her cute face. 
“I know you like my cute face”
“eww..  So full of yourself”
“he he..  Goodnight unnie”
“goodnight” 
We slept beside each other. 

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up by a smell of pancake. Eunji is not on bed. I walk to the kitchen. 
“Good morning unnie.”I been greeted by a cheerful Eunji at my kitchen.
“Good morning. You wake up early.” 
“it’s already 10am unnie..  Its not too early”
“What? 10am? “
“yes unnie, I didn’t have heart to wake you up. I know you’re tired. Go take a bath first before eat your breakfast. I cook pancake for us”
I just nodded and walk to the bathroom. I already finish taking a bath before I remembered that she  have amnesia? How did she cooked? I ran out from the bathroom with the towel around my neck and damp hair. 
“Eunji-ya how did you cook? Wasn’t you have a amnesia?”
I asked Eunji who sitting on a chair near the table. She look like waiting for me. 
“I don’t know. I just add the flour and the ingredient.. Tadaa..  I make the pancake. Why did your hair still damp? Haish this unnie.. “ 
She get up and stand infront of me before take the towel and rinse my hair. My heartbeat beating faster. My face also getting red. 
“Unnie, why did your face is so red.  Are you sick?” before she can touch my forehead, I held her hand and push her to sit on the chair. 
“Let eat” we eat quietly before she broke the silent. 
“unnie, can we go to my house? I need to take my cloth. If you don’t mind,  I want to stay in my place. Maybe I’ll get my memory back if I stay there”
“I do mind Eunji-ya. I need to take care of you. I already promise to take care of you until you get your memory”
“But unnie” she started to whined like a baby..  A cute baby. 
“no but. It’s final”
She pouted. It’s a cute sight. 
“Go get dress up. We’ll go to your house to take your cloth”
“really? Thank you unnie” she jumped,kiss my cheek and run upstair. I’m very sure my cheek is red as a tomato right now. 
“unnie! Phone!” Eunji scream from the upstairs.  Gosh, her voice is powerful. I can clearly hear her screaming. 
“Coming!” I run into the bedroom to take my phone. 
Yoon Bomi calling
“Yeoboseyo”
“yeoboseyo miss park. I’m getting ready to your house. Did you free?”
“actually we’re going to her house.”
“did she remember her house? Her pass code” I facepalm. I didn’t ask her Eunji about that.. 
“I guess not then. Don’t worry I’ll sent you the address. I’ll wait for you two at her house then”
“dae, thank you Miss yoon”
“you’re most welcome”
I hang up first. I turned around.. 
“Yah!! Why you’re only in your towel silly?!”
“sorry unnie, but I don’t know what should I wear. It your cloth”
I realise that I didn’t give her any cloth to wear. I walk to my wardrobe and pick up a Jean, blue shirt and fresh undergarments. 
“here. Go change quickly. I’ll wait you downstairs.”
“thank you unnie.”
On my way to the door, Yookyung call me. 
“Unnie, you should watch this”
She shove her phone to me. My eyes widen when I read the news
“Jung Eunji spotted leaving the hospital with CEO of Park&co. Park Chorong”
I don’t know I’m famous. I read all the articles and comment. 
“wasn’t Eunji unnie couple with Son Naeun?”
“who is this park? Why eunji leaving with her”
I give back yookyung’s phone and called suho. I guess I need a bodyguard. 
“yeoboseyo Suho-shi, please get ready the car. I need to go somewhere. Please bring one other bodyguard too”
“yes Miss park. I got it”
I wait for Eunji at the living room. After 10 minute, I saw her walk down the stair... I amused by her pretty look. I saw her pink cap on the coffee table. I grab the cap and her hand to entered the car. I show the address that Yoon Bomi sent to me to Suho. 
“wow, it a celebrity place”
“really, this is Jung Eunji,  Suho-shi. You don’t recognise her?” I asked Suho. He quickly turn his head back. 
“what, Jung Eunji?! The great singer Jung Eunji?! No wonder I felt like saw her face somewhere..  Hello, Eunji-shi. I’m Suho. Your fan”
I hit his hand that he offer to handshake with Eunji. 
“How can you don’t recognise her Suho-shi? You’re her fan right?”
“I can’t see her face clearly yesterday Miss park” he grinned and flash a apologists smile toward us. 
“it’s okay..  Even I don’t know I’m this famous” Eunji said as she mumbled the last part that go unnoticed by me. 
“Hey, it’s okay. I’ll help you get your memory back” I whispered to her and pat her head. 
“let’s go Suho-shi” I said. The car slowly move out of my mansion and get into the busy road. 
“Eunji-ya, do you remembered Yoon Bomi?”i asked. 
She shake her head. I nodded and turn to watch the scenery outside the window. 
“We’ve arrive Miss Park. But look like we have a problem..” Suho said as he see a bunch of fans sit in front of Eunji’s house. 
I called Yoon Bomi. After a few rings she pickup. 
“Yeoboseyo Miss Park. Im sure you already arrived but you can’t entered her house right?”
“dae, right.”
“please go to the back gate. It’s safe.” Then she hang up without waiting my reply. 
“Suho-shi, go to the back gate. It’s safe” the car started to moving again. 
“stop!” Suddenly, Eunji shrieked. 
“They’re my fans right?”I nodded. “then I’ll go greet them then” 
“it’s dangerous Eunji-ya.” Im afraid the fans will hurt her. 
“No worries unnie, I’m sure they will behave”
I nodded and tell Suho to wait for us at the back gate while we will greet the fans. I hope it’s going well. I gave her the pink cap. She wear it with a encouraging smile. It’s like she told me ‘it’s okay'
First, my bodyguard, Gary get out and open the door for me. Some of the fan recognize me and started to walked toward my car. 
“it’s Park Chorong!” I get out from the car followed by Eunji. 
“Eunji Unnie!! How are you??! We love you!! Get well soon!”the crowd scream. Gosh they’re so loud. Some of them take our picture. 
When we arrive at the front gate,of course with the help of Gary. Then she turn around and bow a little. I just watch her. 
“Annyeonghasaeyo guys! Don’t worry about me. I’m getting better. Please go home already. I know you sleep here for days, I’m sorry for making you worried. Please go home and eat a healthy food”she said. With her loud voice, the crowd silent for a while before screaming. “dae!! Eunji is jjang!”
Then we bow 90° and enter the house. I asked Gary to watch over at the front gate. I’m afraid the fan will broke into the house. 
“Unnie, I don’t remember the code. How can we get into the house”
I smiled to her before knocked the door. Then, the door burst open revealing a girl around Eunji age. She hug Eunji tightly. The confused face of eunji really adorable. Haish.. What are you thinking chorong-ah.. I need to make a check up upon my head. I think I already lose my mind. Hahaha... 
“Who are you?” Eunji ask the girl as she pushed the girl shoulder a bit. 
‘Smack! Smack!’ the girl smack Eunji’s head before lock her head. 
“you! Ungrateful friend!! You don’t remember me?!!” Eunji already hit the girl’s arm as she nearly choked. I hold my laughter as I tried to separate them. I hold Eunji’s shoulder. 
“Are you okay?” she just nodded and stare the girl in front. 
“Who is she?” she whispered. Unfortunately, the girl heard and try to smack her head again. I immediately hold her hand. 
“Don’t. She’ll get afraid of you.”
“okay. Let get inside” she gestured us to enter.  I held Eunji hand and pull her in. 
“unnie, she’s so fierce”I shushed her. 
“you wanna get hit again? Keep quiet” we walk hand in hand to the living room. 
‘wow..  Her house..  It’s pretty.’
“Woah! This is my house?! Beautiful!”she shrieked in happiness. I just shake my head and stand near the couch. 
“Have a seat first. Miss Park right?”
“yes, and you’re Miss Yoon?”
“just call me Bomi, let sit first. Yah, Jung Eunji! Come here!” she called Eunji who looking around like a lost child. Eunji walked and sit beside me. 
“Eunji-yah, that’s your best friend. Don’t you remember her?” she just keep quite and stare at Bomi. 
“no”
“yah! How.. “
Ding dong...  The sound of the bell make her stop. 
“Wait. I’ll see who coming”
Then, I saw Naeun and Hayoung enter the house. Hayoung quickly hug Eunji while Naeun just standing beside Bomi. Eunji try to broke the hug but I give a ‘dont-you-dare’ look. She just let Hayoung hug her. After a few minute, Hayoung broke the hug. 
“I’m sorry unnie” she said while wipe her tears. Eunji just keep quite. 
“I’m sorry but, can you all calm down first? I need a proper introduction to Eunji. She don’t know you all at this moment. She got amnesia, remember? I introduce myself first. My name is Park Chorong. 26 years old. Just call me Chorong unnie”
“I’m Yoon Bomi. 25 years old. Eunji’s business partner. Just call me Bomi” Eunji started to frown a bit. 
“I’m Son Naeun. 24 years old””I’m Oh Hayoung, Eunji unnie little sister. 23years old”
“ahh..  I’m Jung Eunji...”
“we know you pabo!” Before she can finish her talk everyone cut her off. She just grinned while mumbled sorry. 
“Eunji-ya. Did you remember anything?”She just shake her head. 
“wait, I think there’s photo album under this table. Wait a minute”
Bomi crouch a bit before she take out a photo album. 
“here, take a look Eunji-ya. Maybe you can remember something.. “
“this picture is taken when our high school.... Bla...bla... Bla.. “ I just heard they talking and look at the photo. 
“Arghh...  My head..!” Suddenly Eunji scream in pain.  I rummage my handbag to find the medicine. Oh no!  I forgot to bring it. Eunji already fainted. 
“Take her to bed. I’ll call Dr. Kim.”
I quickly call Namjoo and ask her to come eunji’s house ASAP. I already sent the address. I entered the bedroom. She still fainted in the middle of the bed. Naeun and Hayoung is on her left. I stand beside Bomi on her right. 
“I already call her doctor. Will come in no time.” I hold her right hand while Hayoung hold her left hand. I noticed the confused face on their face. Like who didn’t get suspicious when someone who we just meet act like that. I just make I-dont-care face until the door bell rang. 
“I’ll go get it” bomi offered herself to opened the door. 
“hello, I’m Kim Namjoo..  May I check her?” namjoo entered the room followed by Bomi. 
“Dae” we all move away from the bed and let Namjoo do her work. 
“Namjoo-ya, is she okay?” I asked after I saw she packed her things. 
“hmm..  She’s alright unnie. But maybe the pressure that she used to remembered her past make her fainted. I already gave an injection to let her sleep for a few hours. Let her rest first” I nodded. 
“let’s go to the living room. I need a further explanation” Bomi suddenly talk after that. 
“You guys go first. I want to change her cloth”I said. They all looked at me simultaneously. I gave them an assured smiled before they walked out. 
‘Her cloth is soaking wet with her sweat’ I go to her wardrobe and take out a loose T-shirt before change her cloth. My face is red when I saw her almost upper body. I quickly change her cloth and get out from the room. I walked to the living room. I saw Bomi’s face frown. Also the others.. 
“Chorong unnie, I have a bad news.” I raised my eyebrow. 
“What is it?  Is it about Eunji? Why?” I can’t help myself from shoot Namjoo with the questions. 
“Relax unnie..  I just wanna say that some of her memory will return. But she’ll never remembered the memories that she want to forget before the incident.”
“that’s mean she’ll never remembered the bad memories? That’s good for her then”I said. I looked at Naeun and Hayoung. We talked comfortably until I heard a rock song from my stomach.I looked at my watch. It’s already 3 in evening. 
“Who can cook? It’s already 3pm. I guess all of you already hungry.”I asked them. 
“I can. But there’s nothing at the kitchen to cook” Bomi said. 
“let’s go to the nearest market. I’ll call my driver. Let’s go Bomi-ah. Namjoo-ah, please take care of them. You’re the oldest among them.” They just nodded before I and Bomi get out to buy the ingredients. 
In car
The ride is silent before Bomi asked me how I met Eunji. I told her the true story. Luckily she didn’t angry and said it’s not my fault alone. Even though I think entirely is my fault. 
After having a talked with her. I studied that she’s a straightforward person. 
“What did you do unnie? You look like wealthy with the driver and bodyguard”
“I’m CEO of park&co.”I smiled to her. 
“Woah! That famous brand? It’s my favourite brand. Eunji too. Is you looked in her wardrobe, I bet more than half of her cloth is your brand.”
“thanks for supporting my brand. What about you?” 
“I help Eunji to manage her company. JEJ enterprise.”
“wasn’t that was an import export company?”
“yeah”
“I don’t know she run a company”
“she don’t want anybody know. Only Naeun and Hayoung and board of director know her”
“how she manage to hide her identity?”
“she already said that anybody who reveal her identity will be fired. She’s so silly” Bomi laught.  I also chuckled a bit. 
“Miss Park, we’ve arrived.” Suho inform us. 
We shop for the ingredient and go back home. 
AT HOME
Bomi opened the door and let Suho placed all the things at the kitchen before I told him to go back home. I’ll stay here for tonight since Eunji already sleep. I saw Naeun and Hayoung fell asleep at the couch. 
“Where’s Namjoo?” I looked around before a post note at the refrigerator caught my attention. 
‘Unnie, I’m sorry. There’s an emergency at the hospital.  I have to go'
Hmm..  It’s okay.  I continue to cook with Bomi. 
*Fast forward 16x*
I asked Bomi to called the other while I prepared the table. Once everybody on the table. We started to dig in. After finish Naeun and Hayoung offered to do the dishes and let me and Bomi rest. 
Suddenly Bomi’s phone ring. She move to the veranda. I checked my email to know about my company progress...  Luckily, there’s no many important thing that need my attention right now. 
“unnie, I have to go. There’s a sudden meeting at the company”
“alright. Take care.” I only watch Bomi walked to the door. Since I don’t have any important things to do..  I decided to watch some movie. I think Eunji will awake at midnight. Now, 5.30pm. I watch some movie to kill time. Both of Naeun and Hayoung already left a while ago. After they finish do the dishes. Naeun has design to do while Hayoung has an early classes tomorrow. Now Im alone at Eunji house. Eunji still sleeping. After the movie ended, I go to the check on Eunji. 
I lay beside her and studies her face..  From her eyes..nose.. Ears.. And lips..  My vision started to blurred and I fell asleep.. 


I awaken by Eunji’s voice... 
“No... Don’t leave me...  Ya... Please” she’s having a nightmare. She keep moving around. 
“Eunji-ya.. Hey... Eunji-ya..” I try to wake her up but no avail. I can feel her sweat wet her cloth. I have no choice than hug her. 
“shh..  I’m here, I’m here...  I’ll never leave you..” I just mumbled any word to keep her calm. She already stop moving but her sobs can be heard. She hug me tightly like I’m gonna leave. I glanced at the table clock. It’s already 3am. I feel very tired and sleepy. I continue to calm her. Lastly, I drift to sleep again while hugging her. 


“unnie, wake up.” Someone poke my cheek. I slowly open my eyes. Eunji still sleeping in my arms. I move a bit to see who poking me. 
“oh, Naeun-ah.. When did you come?” To my surprise it’s Naeun. 
“5 minute ago. Come on, wake up and bath. I already buy your breakfast” she pat my shoulder and walk out. I move Eunji’s head slowly to prevent her from awake. She need to get more rest even thought she already asleep almost 20-hours. 
I take a bath and wear Eunji cloth before go to the kitchen. I only see Naeun at the kitchen table. I sit in front her. She looks like in a deep thought . I wave my hand in front her face. 
“Earth to Naeun!..  Are you okay?”
“oh Unnie!  When did you sit there?”
“a minute ago. What did you think?”
“nothing..  Just some stuff. Why did you hug Eunji unnie?”
“she having a nightmare” I notice the frown at Naeun face. 
“Oh..  Is she okay?” Before I answer we heard the sound of something fall from Eunji room. 
We quickly run to the room. 
“Eunji-ya/unnie!!” we quickly run to Eunji who already lying on the floor. I patted her cheek. 
“Eunji-ya! Are you okay?” I patted her cheek a few time. She stirred a bit before continue sleeping. Even a snore is heard. 
“Unnie, I think she sleeping. Maybe she fell from the bed plus she’s a heavy sleeper” Naeun look at me. I nodded before try to lift her to the bed again. After we lift her up. 
“hmm...  Good morning baby~good morning..” she mumbled..  Me and Naeun laugh our out and ploped on the bed. 
“Hmm...  Wae... So noisy... I’m hungry”Eunji started to open her eyes. 
“Oh, you’re awake. Get up! Go wash up. We’ll wait you at the kitchen” I pull Naeun to the kitchen and set up the table. Hmm... Naeun buy the pancakes. I decided to cook fried rice as I think the pancakes is not enough. 
“I don’t know how to cook unnie. But let me help you to cut the onion”
“no need, I just use the fried rice spice. It’s just a simple one. You can help me set the table” she nodded and take the utensils. 
I startled when I feel a apair of arm back hugging me. I’m ready to use my hapkido skill when... 
“Good morning unnie... “ Eunji voice stop my movement. My heart beat started to thumping hard when I heard her morning voice. 
“hmm... Morning. Yah, let me go. I’m cooking here” I tried to break the hug but Eunji hug me even tighter. 
“no without my morning kiss. He he..” She turned me around and turn off the stove. She pouted her lips and close her eye. I just stare her face. 
“silly”I laught. I push her shoulder make her hand landed on my waist. It’s tickling me. I can’t stop laughing when she tickles me. 
“Unnie..  The table...” Naeun entered the kitchen with a shocked face when she saw us. 
“Why did you here?!” Eunji shouted. I looked at her. I can see her angry face because her ear is red. Really-really red. I touch her arm. But she already walk toward the shocked Naeun
“Get your out of my house! Don’t you feel ashamed be in your ex house that you just cheated?!” I gasped. She got her memory back! Eunji got her memory back! 
“Eunji unnie...” I can see Naeun eyes big like want to pop out from the socket. 
“GET OUT!!” Eunji shouted. Naeun pick her hang bag and walked out. 
“Eunji-ah...  You’ve got you memory!” 
“Yes, I got all of my memory back. I don’t know when but when I woke up this morning, the memory flashes like a video player.. Then I go wash up and come here”
“why did you chase Naeun out?” I ask. I still afraid to near her. I still can see her red ear and angry face. She still root at her place when suddenly she fell on her knees. I quickly walk to her and sit on my knee as same level with her eyes. 
I saw a drop, two drop of tears fell down. I quickly hug her and pat her back. 
“Why this happened to me, unnie?why....” I can’t bear to watch her break down like this. 
“It’s okay. She’s not worth your tears..  Stop crying..” I gently lift her up and sit her on the chair. 
“let’s eat first. You didn’t eat anything from last night except the porridge” we ate in silent. 
After we finish,  I do the dish while Eunji just sit at the table. 
“Unnie, why do I feel save with you? Why I don’t mad at you even thought I know you’re the one who hit me? Why my heart beat faster when I hug you?” suddenly, Eunji broke the silent. I turn my back and stare at her face. 
“I don’t know”
“Unnie, I think I fell in love with you”
What?! She love me? Is she crazy? She just broke up week ago and now she said she love me? I don’t believe it. 
“huh... You better get change and follow me to the hospital. You need to check up your head again”
“I’m serious unnie” I stare at her. I saw something that I don’t know in her eyes. I shake my head. 
“you already get your memory back. I guess my task is over. I’ll call Mr. Choi.” I leave her dumbfounded at the kitchen and take my phone. I call Mr. Choi and tell him that Eunji already recover. I also call Suho to take Eunji car at the Panda Cafe. I clean my things and get out of the room. I waited for Suho at the living room. 
“unnie, I know it so sudden but I really like you. I love the way you protect me when I sick. I love the way you talk to me even though you didn’t know anything about me.. “
“stop Eunji-ah. I’m doing all that just because I felt guilty toward you. I knock you down and make you lost your memory. That’s all. I guess it’s time for me to go. Annyeong”
“wait unnie, how can I assure you that my feeling is true?”
I just keep quite and shake my head. Suho already text me that he is here. I walked out to the door. and go home. 
That’s it. I can get my normal live back. Goodbye Eunji-ah. 


THREE YEARS LATER
After that day, I never meet Eunji again. I move out to a penthouse in the middle of Seoul. I don’t want to remember anything about Eunji. Son Naeun already became a famous fashion designer in my company. I already open a new branch and make Naeun as the manager. I don’t know about the others. I guess Namjoo still work at the same hospital. As for Bomi, I heard she become the new CEO. Why? I don’t know. Oh, I forgot, Hayoung and Naeun already engaged. They will get married at the end of the year. Hmm... Jung Eunji, after the incident I read an article about her retirement from entertainment world. After that, nobody know where she is. I felt guilty because I left her. I still remember her warmness when she hug me. All this year, I mirror myself. I realise I love her too. But it all too late. I regret my decision to leave all the short memories. I have her pink cap tho. She left in my car. 
I tried to look for her after I realise my feeling. But nobody know her where about.. 
‘Ring.. Ring... ‘ the ring snapped me back to the reality. I take my phone. 
Oh Hayoung calling... 
“Hayoung-ah.. What’s up?” I become more close to Eunji’s friend and sister after she MIA. 
“Unnie! Guess what?! Eunji unnie just called me! She said she’ll come back tomorrow!  She didn’t tell me her exact location tho..  She just said to meet her at her apartment tomorrow. *sobs* my sister is back unnie... *sobs” She talking like a train.. I need some time to process what she said.. 
Hmm... Eunji... Come back... Meet... Apartment..  What?! Eunji is coming back! 
“Jinjja? Finally...  Why you crying hayoung-ah? Your sister is coming back. You should be happy!”
“this is what they call happiness tear unnie...  Haish... After all this time you still slow to process what I do”
“yah!! You ungrateful brat!! How dare you call me slow?!” 
Tuttut....  She hang up?!  How dare she! Wait till I meet you hayoung-ah... 
Hmm...  What should I do? Eunji’s coming back.. Did she already meet someone? Hmm... 
Oh ! It’s ready late.. Yookyung said she’ll wait me home before she going home.  What kind of boss is me.  I quickly clear my desk and run to the parking lot. I wear my seat belt before drive back home... 
Before the traffic light, I take a glanced to the Panda Cafe near the convenience store. Every time I driving pass or enter the cafe, I’ll remembered about Eunji... I stop at the traffic light. I watched the people walk across the zebra line.. A certain girl catch my sight. She wears a pink cap. Eunji! I get out of my car. 
“Eunji-ah!” I ran to the pink cap girl and grab her shoulder. 
“Ah, mianhae..  I thought you’re my friend”I bow 90° to the girl.. 
“Crazy” she mumbled before walk away from me..  I quickly entered my car back.  I ignore the horn from the other driver.. 
I quickly drive back to my house.
‘ting!’ I got a message after I done parking my car at the basement. 
‘Miss Park, I have an emergency. You have a guess.  I told her to wait at the lobby. I already lock your house.’
‘thanks yookyung-ah.  I’m sorry for being late. There’s a lot of work'
‘it’s okay Miss Park. Good night.’
‘good night'
I get out from the car and walk to the lobby.  I can see a black cap girl sitting at the couch. 
I fasten my pace toward her and pat her shoulder. 
“hey..” my voice stuck as I saw the girl. It feel like the time stopped when I saw her..  It’s.. Jung Eunji.. My Eunji is here! In front of me! 
“Hai Chorong Unnie” she smiled.. Omo..  My heart melt when I see her eye smile. I miss her eye smile..
“earth to Chorong unnie?...” without hesitate.  I hug her tightly. My tears fell down. One drop,  two drop..  The third drop never fell when her thumb wipe it. 
“Yah..  Unnie...  Why are you crying?.” She asked me. I hit her shoulder.. Many time..  She just let it.. 
“pabo.. Why did you leave.. Why did you make us worried.. Why did you....” I stop talking as my tears keep flowing like a river.. 
She hug me again.. This time with a pat at my back.. 
“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry...  I just want to make sure my feeling.. I need to know who the one I love.. I need to improve myself so I can give my partner a better life.”
I just keep quite and hug her. I’m afraid that she’ll leave me. I’m afraid of losing her. I’m afraid she’ll disappear again..  
“unnie, let’s go to your house. People keep staring at us unnie” she push my shoulder a bit. I unwillingly release the hug and wipe my tear and snot.  Eww...  Gross. 
I pull her to the lift and take her to my apartment at 15th floor. We just keep quite. 
‘Ting’ the lift opened. I quickly walk to my apartment door and opened it. I gestured her to enter and close the door. 
“Nice house unnie”
“thanks.. Wait I’ll make you a drink”I try to remove the awkward feeling. 
I take two mug and make a drink for us. I felt a arm back hugging me. I miss this feeling. 
“you still remember my favourite. Latte caramel” she said before put her chin on my shoulder. 
I just hummed in response. She release the hug as I take the mug to the living room. 
“unnie, why’d you keep quite? Don’t you happy to see me? Don’t you miss me? I miss you a lot unnie”
I turn around after put the mugs on the coffee table. 
“I miss you too Eunji-ya” I hang my head down
She put her finger under my chin and push my head up. 
“unnie..  Can I ask you a question? I want to ask you for a long time..” She stare straight into my eyes. 
“What is it?” I stare her eyes too..  We’re like having a stare battle. I can feel her breath slap my face. Our face is so close. 
“will you be my girl? Because after three years, my heart still beating with your name”
“cheesy...” I laught and push her before sit on the couch. I try to be calm even my heart like want to get out from my ribs. 
“unnie~~I’m serious” she whinned. I keep laughing until she knees in front me and take me hand. 
“Unnie, I’m serious. All these year I reflect my self. I know my heart belong to whom. And it’s you.”
“Jinjja? Woah..  Daebak” I keep playing with her. 
Suddenly,she pull out a heart shape box from her pocket. I gasped and widen my eyes. Unbelievable.
“Unnie, just now i ask you to be girl right?i want to change my question. Park Chorong,will you marry me?”
I stare her in disbelief.
“dont you think we’re too rush? We just meet after 3 years Eunji-ya”
“nope.youre wrong. I always watch you unnie. For these three years,i keep watching you. Now i now youre the right woman in my life” i speechless. No wonder i always feel like i’ve been watching all these time.
“Yah! Just say yes unnie! My back is hurt here!” I heard Bomi’s voice from the back of the couch. 
“Yah Yoon Bomi!  You ruin the moment!”-E
“What are you doing back there?” I get up. 
I heard some rustle sound before I saw Bomi get out from the back of the couch. Then, one, two, three, and four people followed. 
“I’m sorry Eunji unnie. This Yoon disturb your plan” Namjoo smack Bomi’s head.
“ow... They’re so slow! Just said yes unnie. I’ll make sure this Jung take good care of you”
I nodded slowly.. 
‘Boom! Boom!’ sound of firework can be heard outside of my apartment. Eunji pull my hand and walk to the veranda. I see the firework on the sky. 

“I love you unnie” she whispered before back hugging me. 
“Yah! Get a room you two!!” 
“Ignore them. Let’s enjoy the moment.”
I nodded and continued to watch the beautiful firework. 
“I love you too Eunji-ah..” I tip toe and peck her nose. 
“haish...  You kiss the wrong place unnie” she pouted.. 
I smiled before kiss her lips. 
I hope we’ll happy forever. 

----------------------------

Tadaa!! I hope you guys like it . Feel free to comment.  Sorry for the typos..