If I were to speak of me...

If..

If I were to speak of me, I'd say I like warm things..

Or something that makes me warm, that's why I like beer so much. It's perfect for any occasion, whether celebrated with friends or alone. It gives me chills as warmth runs down from my throat, then spreading to every part of my body. Too bad it only gives me a temporary comfort, because whenever I wake up after a night of drinking, I feel as cold as ever.

I like warm things..
Or something that makes me warm, that's why I  like to wear warm outfits. From turtleneck sweaters to overcoats, from dress shirts to long-sleeves shirts, like anything that covers skin! People call me conservative for it, but as long as I'm comfortable with how I move and I how I feel, I don't mind them calling me anything. It is one of the reasons why my closet doesn't contain much of those skin-showing outfits. Too bad I can't always wear anything I like because we have to follow our concept, and I would have to give up my pants for a skirt that makes me conscious of my every move.

I really like warm things..
Or someone that makes me warm, that's why I like our leader so much. She's dependable and caring and is just the best leader that our group can ever have. Although a bit clumsy and an idiot for most of the time, she doesn't fails to say thank you to the fans, staying with them as long as she can while looking at each one of them. Smiling sincerely while doing her unique wave, which I think is endearingly cute.

From the way she looks at me to the way she touches me, it all makes me warm. From the way she takes care of me to the way she makes me smile, it leaves an incredible amount of warmth that beats the strongest alcholic drink that ever existed. And unlike beer and comfortable ouftits, she permanently gives me warmth, inside and out.

 

 

If I were to speak of me, I'd say I like pretty things..

Or something that makes me feel pretty, that's why I buy something eventhough it's expensive as hell. I've heard people saying how expensive my clothes and shoes are, but the reason I bought them in the first place is because they suit me well. Channel, Victoria's Secret, Gucci, and any brand that I buy from got what I like. Too bad those things can be easily damaged, because what can I do when Daebakkie suddenly wants to chew on my $1000 shoes?

I like pretty things..
Or someone that makes me feel pretty, that why I like Yeba Yongdonnie the best.
The way she stares at me makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. (And yes I quoted Riri's song, blame Hyejin for singing her songs everytime.) Oh, and remember our Japanese showcase where she called me handsome? I feel like a highschool student being complimented by my favorite teacher. She makes me feel confident, to the point that I would like to show off more because of her. For her to notice me more, to compliment me more, to just say anything about me more. I'm really grateful I've met Yongsun, because she makes me feel beautiful even if I have so many flaws.

 

If I were to speak of me, I'd say I love Kim Yongsun

Because she's someone who makes me feel warm all over..
Just by one touch, she's got me burning up for her. Her hands caressing me softly, as she goes down on me. Using her tongue to bring me up in the clouds where I could see stars surrounding us.

Because she's someone who makes me feel I'm the prettiest human ever..
Just by one look, she makes me feel I'm beautiful. Her eyes never leaving me after my , looking all over me, ready to devour me again.

Because she's Kim Yongsun, that's why I love her.