♡ Final ♡

~ Of Boyfriends and Lazy But Cozy Afternoons ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Kookie? I was just wondering if you want to-"

 

Taehyung stops on his tracks when he sees his boyfriend, Jungkook, just lying on the couch, all in his black hoodie with a white shirt peeking out, grey sweatpants, and earphones stuck to his ears. Said boyfriend is sleeping like a log. He takes a look at all the DVDs he have in hand and pouts for a bit before dropping them on the table, and himself on the floor.

 

Today is the beginning of BTS' 2-week break before they go on again to intensive rounds of rehearsals, recordings, fansigns, promotions, and tours. The Hyung Line all decided to go out today with different agendas: Seokjin will do the grocery shopping(because they have run out of stocks and food), Hoseok will meet some friends within the Gangnam area and do some catching up, Namjoon will catch up on some online school work at a nearby cafe, and Yoongi is at Daegu for a day visit to his parents' restaurant(he left the night before, just right after their schedule). The Maknae Line, on the other hand, decided to stay within the dorm to rest. Jimin wants to be alone today so that he can catch up on reading some of the books he didn't manage to read while they were busy. He made a reading list a week prior to them being granted a a break and he is so happy that he will finally have the chance to finish reading. The boyfriends, on the other hand, have no concrete plans yet. Usually, they'd just spontaneously just go on their secret dates(amusement parks, Busan or Daegu- to catch up with their parents, noraebangs, PC-bang, etc.) or they stay at home watching movies, animated series, or play games like Overwatch.

 

But maybe, today is different.

 

Well, they started the day doing things on their own. Like in the morning, Jungkook was checking on some online courses(especially ones that will help him improve his English; he doesn't want to burden his Namjoon hyung so much), watched some videos, updated his secret Spotify playlist, and edited some song covers that he has been working on for quite some time. Taehyung, on the other hand, tried practicing his drawing and sketching skills more(he has made so much progress from the stick figures to actual sketches; he made one for Jungkook, which the maknae liked so much), read a few books(the ones Jimin has finished), watched some videos, and checked out some possible places he and his boyfriend can go to while on break. And maybe have their hyungs to tag along. It was almost noon time when Taehyung decided that he and Jungkook has adequately spent a little time apart, so maybe they can just cuddle while watching movies.

 

But yup, Jungkook is asleep on the couch and Taehyung doesn't know what else to do. He wanted to wake the younger up and have his way, but he then remembers that his baby bunny had been so busy and so tired for the past few days, maybe he could let this slide. He takes a look at all the stuff laying on the coffee table and he finds a book that Jungkook has been reading, J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye. He has no idea as to why his boyfriend is reading it, but then he is bored so he picks up the book, looks at Jungkook, and carefully places himself on top of his boyfriend, his back on the younger's perfectly toned chest(yes, he could feel them, thank you very much). He takes one of Jungkook's earpods, places it on his own and smiles because he realizes that his boyfriend is on his song covers playlist. He decides that Jungkook's soft, soothing voice is a perfect way to go with reading. And so, he reads away.

 

 

Not even half an hour later, Jungkook stirs and feels a light weight on him. He opens his eyes and finds himself smiling because he sees his baby Taehyung on top of him, reading a book. He kisses the crown of the blonde's head, smelling the scent of his shampoo(they sometimes share their stuff; Yoongi thinks it's gross; he thinks otherwise), and boy, he loves his baby smelling like him. He smiles contentedly as he wraps his arms around his adorable boyfriend.

 

Taehyung seems startled at first that he squealed. But when he realizes that it is just Jungkook, he smiles and continues to read. But he suddenly remembers about date plans while on break. He drops the book on his (soft)tummy and caresses Jungkook's hands.

 

"Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter