♡ Final ♡

~ A Jealous Baby and A Sweet Surprise ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, so you put this here."

 

"Okay."

 

"Then try- Jungkook, what the hell???"

 

"Sorry Jinnie hyung."

 

"Ugh. I told you earlier not to add this but this. Seriously you kid!"

 

"Sorry again hyung."

 

"Okay, let's start from scratch."

 

 

Taehyung pouts at the sight.

 

"So I have to wait for another half an hour to spend time with Kookie, huh?"

 

He clutched his little doodle notebook before deciding to leave the kitchen. He'll just watch some anime or movie so he won't get bored while waiting for his boyfriend and their Seokjin hyung to finish whatever they are doing in the kitchen.

 

Truth be told, Taehyung is getting jealous of the amount of times Jungkook is spending with Seokjin. At first, it was understandable because of "damage control"(that's when he and Jungkook go a little overboard with their flirting during concerts or anywhere within the public eye and it concerns all of BTS, their staff and Bang PD-nim; it's usually just Seokjin and Jimin, but sometimes, Yoongi joins them), but it has been getting frequent, but not to a point that Jungkook is neglecting him(he is still such a loving, sappy boyfriend, thank you very much).

 

And then one time, he sees Jungkook in the kitchen, cooking(probably the first of the many times he saw his boyfriend and their hyung being in the kitchen). He was about to come in but then he sees Seokjin and his heart dropped when he saw how he asked their hyung to taste what he cooked. He felt a tinge of jealousy not because their hyung is leaning closely to his boyfriend, but because of all the people he could have asked to taste Jungkook's meal, why can't it be him? Him as in Kim Taehyung? Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend?

 

He remembers feeling super sad as he mumbled, "You could've asked me, I'm your boyfriend."

 

Of course he never told Jungkook that. He knows Jungkook isn't cheating on him, but he really can't help it. He loves Jungkook so much.

 

He frowns at the memory and then of the present time. He looks at his watch and frowns upon realizing that it's been more than an hour since he last dropped by the kitchen and his boyfriend is still there. With Seokjin. He feels so upset. His shoulders drop and he sulks. Cries actually. He badly wants to go to the kitchen and rant, but he couldn't. He can't just lash out like that. With that, he goes to his room and just cries there.

 

 

An hour later, Jungkook comes in and when he sees his sulky baby and he feels so alarmed that he rushes to the bed.

 

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?"

 

Taehyung stares and realizes that Jungkook is there. He wanted to speak but he is too upset to do so. With that, he just shakes his head and hugs his boyfriend.

 

Jungkook can't help but be concerned because he can see tear tracks in Taehyung's eyes. He tried asking again, but the older refuses to say anything so he gives up. He decided to hold off what he wanted to tell or show to Taehyung so he could cuddle and comfort him. He doesn't have a clue on what made his baby so upset that he refuses to talk about it, but he certainly respects his boyfriend and did what he could to make the older feel lighter and better.

 

It took about half an hour when Taehyung's sobs subsided and Jungkook sees a pout forming on those plump lips. With that, Jungkook kisses them. When Taehyung kisses back, he decided that he can maybe finally ask what went on.

 

"Care to tell me what's going on, baby?" 

 

Taehyung pouts even more while (cutely)glaring at Jungkook and shook his head. "Nothing," he mumbles in reply.

 

But of course, Jungkook wants none of that. "Baby, you wouldn't be crying if that is nothing, okay? I'm your boyfriend and I can easily tell if something's wrong." He holds Taehyung closer, drawing soothing circles on the older's back. "Please tell me?" he asks, his voice laced with care and concern.

 

Taehyung's eyes softened at Jungkook's words. He can feel the concern and the very sincerity of the younger's words. He knows he can no longer lie. With that, he decided to tell his boyfriend what is bothering him.

 

"Kookie.. Do.. I.. You've been hanging out a lot with Seokjin hyung. And.. I'm getting.. I'm getting really jealous." He grips on Jungkook's shirt firmly and tears start welling up in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter