"Do You Remember Me, Jeongguk?"

Tattoo artist

Kim Taehyung's face was mirrored with a glow on his face, he was happy about that he is going back to Busan, to the city he loved and where his old best friend was.

He was wondering if he still remembered him, how he could find him, he barely could remember his face but Taehyung only could find his name from his memory – Jeon Jeongguk.

He looked up at the window to see how long do they have to drive more, the excitement was growing inside him even more and more. He couldn't help but let the box smile spread across his lips and show off his deep dimples.

As he arrived in Busan then allow Kim Taehyung to squeal of happiness, he literally jumped off from the bus with a wild smile taking a look of a pretty Busan infront of him. He gets his luggages and starts to walk around the city, each picture what he saw around him, was like a nostalgia running through him, he really missed this city so bad.

 

Taehyung moved into his new house, it wasn't that much he was dealing with something causal and ordinary, the floor was dark brown and glowing, the walls had a pretty pattern and it fit well with the white furniture, it all looked like a modern and rich house but from the outside it didn't give a hint of it.

He took his luggages into his livingroom and he started to pack up his things, after the hard progress he accepted the request to have a dinner outside today, he steps on his gucci shoes, wraps on a leather jacket and walks out from his house.

It wasn't a quite long walk, there was actually a big cafe pretty close to his house, quite few km's away from his house. He decided to pick that cafe and walks inside to it because that cafe was the nearest where he could go.

As he walked in he went to order some food, it wasn't quite expensive for his luck, so the gucci man chose a cup of coffee and a rice with chicken, what was quite ordinary food for him to eat.

He paid for the food then he went to pick himself a seat, suddenly something caught his eyes and he automatically stopped walking looking at the strange figure, where his eyes supposed to land on, something hit him, something was familiar to him about that strange figure.

There sat a guy, few tables away from Taehyung, with a quite fit muscled body, which was covered into many arts of inks. But what was really familiar for Taehyung was his face - his long eyelashes, red pinkish soft lips, his thick cheeks, fluffy coconut hair and lastly his sparkling brown eyes.

Also there was another guy sitting beside him, he was white as snow and his black hair was quite messy, he wasn't any different from Jeongguk, he also owned few tattoos on his skin, but he was a bit skinnier than his old best friend.

Then something came up into Taehyung head, must it be the same guy with who he was friends with 5 years ago and now since he sees him again he barely can recognize the old side of him because of the tattoos, which were covering his arms, he felt an inch pain in his chest cause the reality got him all of sudden, he really is here, he sees him again after 5 years.

But the change, what Jeongguk have allowed to himself, wasn't what Taehyung was expecting, it was shocking and hurtful for him to deal with.

 

Hey Yoongi, what do you think of my latest drawings?“ asked the guy, who supposed to be named Jeongguk, he passed over his sketchbook to his friend.

Yoongi managed a serious look on his face as he took over the sketchbook, he intensely flipped the pages, what were illustrated with Jeongguk's imagination pictures. These sketches, which were created by Jeongguk's creativity and hand, really impressed Yoongi.

Yoongi amazed to see his friend's drawing skills approving, it was something of what he could be proud of, Yoongi admired the sketches, nodding his face slowly as he took his look up to make a connection with his friend.

They are pretty amazing, I guess you'll have the biggest tattoo studio with these masterpieces, your career will work out well!“ he said as he slided back Jeongguk's sketchbook.

A tattoo studio?“ yes, Taehyung was definetly standing there like a statue, listening to their converstation, then he gets startled awake by the fact that his order have arrived, he couldn't take his eyes away from this guy, he really looked like his friend, Taehyung had to figure out if he was him, then he realized himself walking closer to these two busy guys.

Jeongguk?“ he asked quietly in a deep voice.

The coconut haired young man's ears could be heard at the sign of his name and he turned his look towards the voice, which was calling for him.

Taehyung could feel the coldness on its guy's look, his eyes were explaining more about the situation, at this reaction Taehyung's body got in tense, but he didn't give up on reminding that guy about himself.

We were best friends 5 years ago, remember?“ Taehyung asked with confidence

Do I know you?“ that came as a shock for Taehyung cause Jeongguk even chuckled at him mockily a bit. A disappointment was hovering over Taehyung's body, a sadness came afterwards, knowing that Jeongguk dosen't really know any about him.

Without saying a word Taehyung just left them hanging and walked off to his table sitting down and silently started to munch on his food.

Jeongguk and Yoongi were glaring back at the weird guy, who just randomly came up to them and asked the random question

Who is he?“ Yoongi mumbled into Jeongguk's ear. The younger one shook his head as he kept on staring at this dude

I dont even know, who he is“ muttered Jeongguk, frowning while glaring at the weird guy.

 

It was a quite shock for Taehyung and his day was ruined he really had his hopes high that Jeongguk was less different and would remember him as well but the things ended up in a different way, it strained Taehyung the most he couldn't hide this sad look on his face.

Sure why was Taehyung hoping so much, they haven't even been in contact for the long 5 years without saying a word either tried to message eachother, that's when it hit Taehyung and made him regret from the deep of his heart.

Right now he wished to turn back time, back to the time where everything was okay between them and their friendship was even stronger than ever and there's was noone to break their friendship because they were the strongest friendship they've ever had.

Taehyung sighs out sadly and stops walking still staring down at his gucci shoes, he was so strained that his mind was empty of thoughts. As he looked up from the ground he recognized a tattoo studio, then he suddenly remembered something.

Jeongguk was supposed to be a tattoo artist, right? Taehyung rushed to hide himself against the wall, slowly peeking inside of the window.

Taehyung was actually right.

Jeongguk really was there, sitting at the stool focusing on the ink of work he was working on his visitor's arm.

Taehyung loved to see how focused Jeongguk's gaze was, atleast he learned the fact that Jeongguk has something what makes him happy and he is earning money with this, he did feel proud but the feeling of sadness was still haunting him.

Taehyung decided to wait until the visitor is going to leave happily with the most amazing tattoo, which was illustrated by the most talented person, who Taehyung have ever known.

He stood there counting minutes until the time was about to set the alarm when the visitor got up from the chair with a wild smile, ofcourse he was proud of the results, Taehyung knew that he would, because who would disappoint on Jungkook's masterpiece.

Taehyung saw the visitor walking out from the tattoo studio and proudly walked in his own direction, Taehyung looked after him, he mostly focused on the art on his arm, it really looked amazing, Taehyung was so amazed by its result.

He then walked inside, knowing that Jeongguk was alone for a while. As Taehyung walked in his eyes met Jeongguk cleaning his materials and his working space. Taehyung slowly walked towards Jeongguk until the youngest realized him and took his gaze up to Taehyung.

You again?“ was the first thing Jeongguk asked him then he takes his look back on h is working space cleaning it, to be honest it pissed Taehyung off, but he tried his best to not show it off.

You really dont remember me?“ Taehyung's heart was hurting so bad, he was afraid to lose his friend, it can't be true that he don't remember him, how can he act like a such brat?

Jeongguk took his gaze up analyzing Taehyung once again, until the response followed as a no, head shake, again, Taehyung's hands got into fists, Taehyung's nerves were about to turn black.

Someone walked into the building, it gave these two a signal that they're not by themselves anymore and their converstation gets cut off by a deep husky voice.

Isin't that the random guy, for who you supposed to be friend to?“ Taehyung could ever hear a chuckle beside him that made him turn around immediately and meet with Yoongi's gaze. Taehyung nearly swallowed his tounge as he saw a metal on Yoongi's tounge as he laughed slightly at his reaction.

Taehyung couldn't believe how insane these two guys were, what the are they that they are covering their body with amounts of inks, what could not be removed, and even get these holes all around their body and wear a metal piercings, Taehyung hated it, he didn't like it, it was far away from his taste.

He looked back at Jeongguk and their eyecontact wasn't as it was few minutes ago, something was really strange about this guy, it was really like a solveless puzzle to Taehyung, Jeongguk was difficult to him.

He just only nodded and disappeared from the building as fast as the wind, Yoongi stared after Taehyung while frowning

Yoongi laughed a bit „that kid“ he mumbled as Jeongguk just shrugged his shoulders.

Stubborn Taehyung was sitting in his livingroom on the fluffy comfortable sofa, he stared at the tv screen without focusing on the series, what was playing on the tv at the moment. His thoughts were still running around on the one and only person.

Taehyung was thinking big and really seriously, trying to figure out why and how Jeongguk have changed that much, sure thing that the first solution was that Jeongguk had a different group of community, with who he was getting along with. Taehyung only knows Yoongi and Yoongi could be the one of them from this community.

Taehyung bites on his bottom lip at his thoughts.

He shook his head out from his thoughts, he didn't want to bother his head that much, he decided to take a break so he laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes, it didn't take long as he dozed off into his dreamland.

 

The clock showed eleven at night and Taehyung got awake, he didn't feel sleepy anymore so he got up and went outside for a walk.

The sky was dark and it was a full moon, pretty calm timing to take a walk at this moment, it was quite silent so he could walk alone in peace.

He enjoyed the fresh air as he walked and the soft wind, which was his face with soft touches, it gave him time to relax and refresh his mind from all the bad and confusing feelings, he closed his eyes to be drown into this cozy feeling for a short while.

Some kind of weird noises came up into his ears that disturbed him from enjoying the silence he had and the relaxing scent have absolutely blown away.

The noises belonged to a group of community, who were far away from him and they were hard to focus, who they were. Taehyung frowned a bit as he walked pretty slowly to not get caught to the gang.

Soon he could read from their faces that they were actually familiar, it gave him a shock and widen eyes. Jeongguk and his friends, inclucing Yoongi, were stumbling around the street, while laughing so loudly at the joke in the middle of the night That's what Taehyung have afraid of, this is it.

Jeongguk and his friend stopped walking, still laughing their asses off, Taehyung didn't understand about what were they laughing about, they must be really drunk, he is really sure about that cause one of them even has a beer bottle in his hand.

Taehyung was disgusted.

Oh its this fashion king again“ Yoongi laughed pointing at Taehyung and the rest of community's laugh was echoed in Taehyung's ears.

It was nervewrecking for him.

Taehyung looked over at Jeongguk, who laughed along with them and flipped his hair away from his face revealing his forehead, even his coconut eyes were finally recognized.

What a disgusting emo punk community, I can't stand those people – spoke Taehyung's thoughts

Oh yeah, Taehyung, I remember you“ said Jeongguk between his laugh

It left Taehyung confused, Jeongguk knew who he was, was he fakeing all the time? All the times when he pretended like he dosen't know him was a lie? Jeongguk smiled as he walked up to Taehyung and gave him a warm hug.

The touch made Taehyung jump a bit, he haven't felt it for five years and it was the same as it was in old times, Jeongguk could have been changed in physically and mentally, but something was still same about him and Taehyung couldn't explain what it was.

 

Jeongguk woke up and he was greeted by a strange house in a strange bed, a headache was slamming hard in his head that it made him groan whenever he tried to lift up his head, but when he turned around, he forgot how to breath.

Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed looking at the hangover, a small grin could be seen on his lips. It wasn't hard for Jeongguk to not realize it, it made him groan once again and cover his face with his hands, he looked back at Taehyung, that wasn't the serious gaze he always shared to Taehyung meanwhile he was acting, now it was more soft like a puppy face.

Taehyung“ Jeongguk whined out, his plan didn't go well as he thought.

Taehyung snorted a bit while he was following Jeongguk's reaction, watching it change in each seconds.

You are so dumb, Jeongguk“ Taehyung admitted with a smile.

I'm sorry“ Jeongguk whispered quietly looking down, feeling how embarrassment and the feeling of a regret was punishing him.