one

One time Yoongi taught Jin how to have fun

 

Being a student council president is exhausting. Specially when your vice president is Park Chanyeol and treasurer is Byun Baekhyun . Two idiots who ran for the student council because they wanted extra  ‘ time’ not because they were passionate about making a school better and safer place like Jin does. 

 

Talking about making school better and safer.. 

 

Enter Min Yoongi. 

 

South high’s most annoyingly handsome , devilishly cunning ,  Casanova player type boy and the musical genius …. 

 

 the one and only uncontrollable Min Yoongi 

 

Whom Jin despises with every muscle contraption of his heart. 

 

Jin runs outside of his office room seeing that that little rat was sneaking out of his class again. Jin would’ve sent the vice president ( This was CHANYEOL’S JOB mind you) if he wasnt busy probably ing useless treasurer Beakhyun (who cant count to ten) in some lone class room or bathroom right about now . 

 

“ MIN ING YOONGI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET OFF OF THAT WALL I WILL HAVE YOU SUSPENDED !!” 

 

You see …. Jin brings grace and balance to the South high school . He is the model student . Sort of the  equilibrium that holds everything in the right places . 

 

Min Yoongi is the hurricane that threatens the delicate balance Jin creates and Jin was absolutely having none of it . None 

 

“ Oh bloody hell …” Yoongi grumbles under his breath “ Not you again..” 

 

“ Yes it’s me again mister!” 

 

Jin scoffs and tried to pull Yoongi down  who was now staring down from the top of the school wall. 

 

“ Down ! If you come with me now the consequences won’t be grave” Jin warned . 

 

Yoongi cackles in laughter when Jin said tried to threaten him . Jin pouts cutely  at Yoongi as he didn’t understand what was so funny. 

 

Consequences ? Do you think I care about consequences pet ?”

 

Jin’s eyes twitched at his nickname. He hated being called a pet by Yoongi. It sounded degrading and the one thing Jin didn’t enjoy is being a joke to the most notorious student in school. He needs to have more authority in here , he was the student council president ! 

 

“ I am not a pet !” Jin screamed at Yoongi , like he always does . His face red with anger , lips morphed in to a  cute pout and Yoongi enjoys every moment of it. 

 

“ Why not ? You are your mum’s pet … You are the teacher’s pet … You are a pet , pet” 

 

Oh you can right off  , Min Yoongi 

 

Jin grumbles instead , he would be much happier if he could flip Yoongi off with his middle finger and choke him to death but he cant do that in school grounds specially being everyone’s favourite soft spoken model student . It wouldn’t fit his image  

 

“ so why don’t you try ?” Yoongi asks crouching down to Jin’s eye level , barely hanging on to the wall. His mouth curled up to a menacing smile

 

Jin looks up to Yoongi , it was as if Yoongi had read his mind. Was he that transparent to Yoongi ?  

 

“ come back down you little grouch” Jin said through his gritted teeth and Yoongi only laughs again  making Jin’s blood boil. 

 

Ignoring the student council president , Yoongi turns around to jump off the wall to the other side . He would just run away to his adventures like he always did but something in his heart strings stopped him this time. 

 

“ Hey you wanna come with me ?” 

 

  Yoongi said extending his arm at Jin, words he said not  filtering  through his head beforehand. 

 

Here he was wasting precious time , when he could be caught by a teacher any moment now with the stuck up student council president who thinks he is perfect for peasants like him. 

 

“ WHAT ?!?” Jin shrieks , “ Are you stoned ?! why would I skip school with you ?! “ 

 

Yoongi fully expected Jin to be flabbergasted at his offer. 

 

“ This is why I call you a pet” Yoongi said mockingly , feeling a little disappointed by some grace of god Jin would abandon his little angel image for a actual change. 

 

Just when Yoongi was going to fold his extended arm at jin and jump off the school wall to bunk school Jin took his hand out of the blue . Jin’s hands felt warm against his own . 

 

“ I am not a ing pet” Jin growled , it seemed more like a cat hissing to Yoongi. 

 

Both of Yoongi’s eyebrows shot up in surprise . He couldn’t believe that Jin … The goodie two shoes teacher- you- gave us-homework-yesterday- Jin was going to join him , the school delinquent to skip school in broad daylight. 

 

Clearly calling Jin a pet had struck a cord in Jin

 

He quickly pulled Jin up the school wall and both of them plunged off of the edge holding hands. They landed on the ground safely but Jin was breathing heavily minutes after the fall. 

 

“ I made a huge mistake” Jin dead panned and Yoongi rolled his eyes moving forward. “ I made a huge mistake , I made a huge mistake..”

 

“ Where are you going ? Yoongi! I don’t want to do this anymore !! I am going back !” 

 

Yoongi pretended not to hear Jin wailing in the back as Jin followed behind him. Yoongi hates himself for suggesting this stupid plan and extending his arm in the first place. 

 

“ Where are we going ? I have Calculus II right now and I am going to miss all of the notes…” Jin panics 

 

“ Stop freaking out . The world is not going to end because you miss calculus  II ” 

 

Yoongi looses count of how many times he had rolled his eyes , he is sure they would be stuck in the back of his head by now. 

 

My world will end if we get caught. I don’t know if you understand correctly Mr. Min Yoongi but this is between me getting or not getting accepted to med school”

 

Yoongi doesn’t answer that . He doesn’t have any ambitions to get in to med school , all he wants is to make music and rap. Its what he is good at and its all he did 

 

Yoongi quickly realises that Jin was a professional nagger. He kept on groaning about how day is going to be the dark hole in his university resume and how he is not going to be a doctor and how the world is going to end  ( assuming that the world revolves around Kim Seokjin ) 

 

“ Is that what you want to do?” Yoongi finally asks which leaves Jin wordless for a moment 

 

Jin never had anyone ask him what he wanted to do in his life . Everything had been decided for him from the moment he was born. All the requirements for the perfect university application , the perfect job resume already filled out.

 

Everybody , his friends , family and teachers just assumed that he just wanted it for himself given his naturally caring and calm attitude . 

 

“ Stop asking me weird questions” Jin said , trying to shut Yoongi’s question down. 

 

“ Its not a weird question. You are weird” 

 

Jin makes a face at Yoongi and Yoongi concludes that Jin doesn’t want to answer and Yoongi doesn’t want to know.  

 

 A boy with a silver spoon his mouth  and another boy with a middle finger permanently stuck to the world …. What a weird combination. 

 

Jin saw Yoongi crouching down to take something out of his bag. Jin panics as all the rumours he heard about Yoongi being a actual gangster flooded his mind 

 

Is he taking out a knife ? Gun ? Katana ???

 

“ WHAT ARE YOU TAKING OUT OF YOUR-“ Jin screamed hiding his face with his hands and jumping away from Yoongi’s side .

 

“ Have you ever heard of this weird and dangerous contraption called tape recorder ?” 

 

Yoongi said shaking the recorder in front of Jin’ eyes. Jin bites  lips and turns his head away  in slight embarrassment.  

 

“ This is what you do ? Skip school and record noises  ? Take pictures ?” 

 

Yes … learning calculus II and trigonometry and whatever the teachers are poisoning us with isn’t going to help me become a successful music producer “

 

 Yoongi is already exhausted answering 101 questions Jin has for him . This is why Yoongi prefers to come alone 

 

“ i don’t know .. my first guesses were mafia , street fights , drug rings and ion” 

 

Jin says , he had heard a lot about Yoongi through his friends . Jin isn’t going to lie , he was always a bit drawn to Yoongi’s bad boy attitude to everything. Jin secretly wanted to see what Yoongi does in his mid day adventures which Jin could only dream of having the balls to do. 

 

His friends told him many things . About how Yoongi was running a underground mafia trafficking and drugs and all of the stories imaginable to be made. 

 

But not this … 

 

A curious kid recording different sounds 

 

Yoongi laughs at the drug lord allegations and bought his attention back to his huge black camera. 

 

“ I know that school promotes studying  instead of actual creativity but …. You are unusually creative for a nerd ”

 

“ Excuse me ? I am not a nerd ! I was voted the-“

 

“ Mr. South High for four consecutive years” 

 

Yoongi completed Jin’s sentence. Ofcourse Yoongi knows that Jin won all modelling competitions hosted by  South High because he voted for Jin all four years.

 

Jin opened his mouth to say something sassy because he thought Yoongi didn’t care about his existence but Yoongi started walking fast towards a alley as if he didn’t acknowledge Jin’s existence .

 

Jin watched Yoongi take photos in silence , of random objects and people in action. Yoongi clicked away and Jin kept following Yoongi.

 

Jin doesn’t know why but he kind of fell in love with that. He becomes silent and watches Yoongi make random sounds with random objects he finds in the street .

 

“ Stop staring at me , I know I am handsome and all but its kind of creepy” Yoongi said taking pictures of two white alleyway cats sleeping inside a used tire cuddled together 

 

“ I suddenly found your work incredibly joyous and interesting than listening to calculus II for some reason” 

 

Yoongi puts his camera down for a second and examined  at Jin’s face for a ungodly long time. Yoongi had the most intense eyes Jin had ever seen .It made Jin immediately self conscious .

 

“ what ? Is there something on my face ?”

 

“ I want you to be my model” Yoongi said nonchalantly 

 

“ No” Jin said. “ I am not interested in modelling”

 

“ Oh really ? Why do you carry around modelling portfolio?” 

 

Jin’s heart skipped a beat when Yoongi said that. He always wanted to model , he found himself reciting his favourite lines from his favourite movies in front of the mirror but nobody noticed his passion, he hid it so well. 

 

Jin felt violated , like someone found out his secret . He once told his parents , who turned him down immediately by telling him that he was chasing unrealistic dream and to do something realistic… like being a doctor.

 

“ You went through my Portfolio ?!” Jin grabbed Yoongi by his school collar, choking the green haired fiend. 

 

“ I am sorry I didn’t mean to-“ Yoongi said through choked breaths . “ The pictures in the portfolio were quite old so I thought I could-“ 

 

Jin loosened his death grip on Yoongi slowly and turned his back. He doesn’t know why he is so afraid of people finding out what he wants to do the most. He rather people know the realistic lie than the unrealistic truth 

 

His acting dream was rejected and rejected by all the people he knew , over and over again . So,Jin believed them . 

 

Acting and modelling or whatever wasn’t for him 

 

“ How much ?” Jin asks , sounding brave than what he actually felt . 

 

 

“ How much what?” Yoongi asked rubbing the spot in his neck that was slightly bruised . 

 

“ You think I model for free? How much are you willing to pay me ?”

 

  Jin said with a playful smile on his face and Yoongi chuckled . 

 

“ A non disclosed amount and half of my liver?” Yoongi said bringing the camera lens to his eye. 

 

“ Mhmm … Sounds good”  Jin said laughing and Yoongi captured the laugh perfectly . 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

The modelling shoot was interrupted by a call. Yoongi took his buzzing phone and answered. His mouth split opened in to a smile and Jin wondered if that was his girlfriend or not . 

 

“ I think we should stop now..” 

 

Oh” Jin said trying not to sound disappointed . He had so much fun posing to the camera than he ever had learning the molecular structure of DNA .  

 

“  but … because  I just took you teenage rebel ity … You wanna grab a drink with me there or something?” Yoongi said , scratching the back of his head 

 

“ I rather die of thirst but thanks” Jin said, rolling his eyes 

 

“  The sun is setting … we need to go home” Jin said matter of factly putting his school bag over his shoulder already walking towards where the bus station is

 

“  What do you do with your loyal group of minions after school?” Yoongi asked catching up to Jin

 

“ Go to night classes” Jin said shrugging his shoulders “ and don’t call my friends minions” 

 

“ Are you serious?!” Yoongi asked shaking his head in disbelief . 

 

“ So you’ve never … like had fun?” 

 

“ Ofcourse I have fun !!” Jin said defensively , his cheeks getting a bit red from frustrations. 

 

“ Tell me the last time you had fun?” 

 

 Jin opened his mouth and closed it . He bit his lips and tried to remember the last time he went out with his friends other than night classes and study sessions . He had been so busy with student council stuff that he couldn’t schedule in fun specifically . 

 

Silence proved Yoongi right. “ My friends are going karaoke.. You can come with me if you like”  

 

Jin thought about it for a second , he thought about how panicked his parents are going to be when they find out that he is not in school . 

 

But he think he broke enough rules to redeem himself at this point anyway 

 

“ I know how to have fun  …” Jin growled  

 

“ Sure sure pet ” Yoongi said walking ahead and heard Jin’s shrill scream of  “ I AM NOT ANYONE’S PET” in the background 

 

———————————————————

 

Jin concludes that despite the fact that Yoongi is aloof , His friends are loud and very outgoing. 

 

“ HELLO MY NAME IS HOSEOK. YOU CAN CALL ME J-HOPE … CAUSE I AM YOUR HOPE” 

 

Okay … very loud . 

 

Jin waves a awkward wave of Hi but he had never talked any of these boys in school. Mainly because they sat in the back of the class with yoongi making fun of the teacher and disturbing the whole class. Jin was told not to associate himself with people like that.

 

“ If this isn’t the class president himself ? or am I too drunk ?” 

 

Kim Namjoon was it ?Yes … Namjoon said . Jin has suspended everyone in the room as student council president for indecent behaviour at some point . 

 

“ Wow… You are really really pretty” Taehyung said pinching Jin’s cheeks with his hands , with a goofy smile on his face . only to be slapped later by Jin . Namjoon cackles at taehyung and high fives Jin 

 

“ … and really really mean”  Jin half felt bad when Taehyung pouted rubbing the spot which Jin slapped. What can Jin do ? it was self defence !!

 

Jin looked around the place while internally panicking . Yoongi had ordered fried chicken and booze in to the room.

 

 The dark room was lit by a lopsided disco ball. Jin knows its a karaoke room but he had never been in to one before . There was a faux leather couch close to breaking down and a speakers , LED tv and a mic. All of which was claimed by Hoseok as soon as he entered the room

 

“ Jungkook?” Jin was flabbergasted when he found the sweet underclass men with Yoongi’s friends “ what are you doing here?”

 

“ I should be asking the same question” Jungkook said loudly over Hoseok’s loud singing. 

 

“ I thought … Thought you were a good child”

 

It doesnt make sense to Jin that Jungkook would be associated with them. Jungkook is a straight A student who looked like a goody two shoes. 

 

“ You think the people here are bad ? All of them are fun ,nice and not fake like you and your army of minions ” 

 

“ Why is everyone calling my friends minions ?? And Jungkook youare being so mean and rude to me … I am not fake” 

 

“ Oh really ? All of your friends are there to copy your homework and to gain off of your popularity and good name” Jungkook said , opening a can of beer. “ wake up Jin hyung … You are a perfect coperate machine” 

 

“ Jungkook shut up ” Yoongi appeared out of no where , startling both of them. Yoongi doesn’t seemed mad , but if you looked close enough you could see a stretch of irritation on his face. 

 

 

Jin grabs the beer can out of Jungkook’s hand , and chugs down couple of sips from. 

 

“ I think I will need a couple more” 

 

Yoongi and Jungkook looks at each other , with confusion of surprise on their face. Yoongi signs Jungkook to rip open a new packet of beer while Yoongi sat next to Jin to entertain him. 

 

 

“ I remember you saying that you would die of thirst rather than join for me for a drink” Yoongi laughs . 

 

They both sit in the couch inside the karaoke room while the others where standing up dancing away to Hoseok’s obnoxiously loud singing . 

 

It’s only been fifteen minutes but Jin already feels tipsy. Thanks to the alcohol he doesn’t question his motives for being with Yoongi inspite the fact that he should be in home. 

 

He is having fun sometime in a very long time , who cares if its Yoongi who is keeping him company ?

 

Jin looks over the other five idiots having fun in the dance floor , as if nothing mattered to them. The world was so much simpler and more fun

 

“ I don’t want to get used to this” Jin said “this whole  Having fun thing” 

 

“ Why ? You scared ?” Yoongi takes a sip off of the beer can and cheekily raises his eyebrow at Jin “ This is the first time I heard of someone scared of fun” 

 

“ Oh off Yoongi” Jin lightly hits yoongi’s shoulder  “ Or should I call you Agust D ?” 

 

 Yoongi looked at Jin eyes big as saucers . That  name he gave himself  in middle school was a unfortunate outcome of his embarrassing goth punk phase back in the start of ninth grade , A time period that Yoongi wished to erase from his memory . 

 

“ I am still serving the D’s baby” Yoongi countered it with a smirk and a wink . 

 

“ Ha Ha Hilarious  ” Jin’s cheeks were beetroot red now but then he shakes his head and smiles a hearty sincere laugh . 

 

Yoongi Kind of likes it… 

 

 Seeing Jin’s smile . Yoongi decided to try his luck . As a slow tune started to seep from the speakers in the karaoke room , his extends his hands and winks at Jin. 

 

“ Come on , one dance … I won’t bite” 

 

Jin is feeling woozy from all the drinks he had , so he doesn’t really think about it— He just takes his hands and lets her to lead her to the corner of the dance floor . Away from Jungkook and Taehyung who were having a dance battle. 

 

His grip on Jin as tender yet firm, and somehow it makes Jin feel safe . He pulls Jin closer , maybe too close for Jin’s own good , as his hand rests gently on Jin’s waist . Jin takes a big gulp of breath as if he hadn’t been breathing for a long time. 

 

“ You are a dancer Yoongi” Jin said laughing lightly as Yoongi tried to move according to the rhythm. 

 

“ Well I didn’t used to be Mr. South High for four consecutive years now did I ?” Yoongi said twirling Jin around like a princess. 

 

“ Remember the speech you gave when you were coronated as Mr.South high for the first time”

 

“ Oh my god don’t remind me” Jin said closing his eyes and clenching his cheeks to stop the flashbacks .

 

Dear principal and fellow students … I actively would like to inspire , aspire and perspire … you clearly ran out of  for words ending in ’spire’ then“

 

“ stoooooooop no more” Jin said shutting Yoongi’s mouth with his hands , while the latter cackled. 

 

Then suddenly Jin realised that both of them were in close proximities with each other . Yoongi could feel the soft batting of Jin’s long lashes and his beauty mark on top of his lips. Jin could feel Yoongi’ s lips against the palm of his hand , they felt soft to touch … Jin thought if they were soft to kiss too. 

 

 

“youwannagosomewhereelsenicecauseImightkissyouifwestaylikethisanylonger?” Yoongi said mumbling 

 

“ what?”

 

“ You wanna go somewhere else nice?” yoongi finally said clearing his throat , making sense of what he said earlier 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

 You could see the bright lights of the seoul skyline spattered with stars and satellites if you sat on top of the roof of the karaoke building  The wind was strong but also soothing. 

 

They sat side by side on top of the rooftop , their shoulders and sides of theirs arms touching slightly . Something Jin would never agree to if he wasn’t drunk and if he wasn’t with Min Yoongi

 

“ I hated you so much Yoongi … Do you know how much trouble you caused in school ? I had the principal call for 54 meeting about how to exercise authority in this school … fifty ing FOUR ” 

 

“ my sincere apologies “ Yoongi says trying not to burst out in tears of laughter , while he had his hands up in defence. 

 

“ You were the devil with a tail and horns to me …Do you know ho much stress you give m to keep you under control ?” 

 

“ If you are the devil…. You have horns …. Oooh !So can I call you ?”

 

Yoongi spit out his drink that he swallowed  , the back of his throat burning because of the alcohol. 

 

“ Is that the correct adjective ? Are you Yoongi?” Jin giggles when he said it .

 

Yoongi only his eyebrow at Jin and sighs ‘

“ Jin , are you stoned?” 

 

“ No this is patrick ”  Jin said with a goofy smile on his face.  

 

“ Are you a ?” 

 

Yoongi asks monotonously as if it was a normal thing to ask . Since their conversation took a weird turn anyway , why don’t he ask the question he always wanted answers to anyway ?  Yoongi’s question was answered with a jab to his chest and a ‘ off ert’ This made Yoongi conclude that Jin was  a . 

 

 Jin takes Yoongi’s red solo cup and drank the leftovers of Yoongi’s     beer. Yoongi only chuckled in amusement                                                         “ I have a fiancé ” 

 

   Jin says , his eyes set on the seoul skyline and his beautiful chestnut hair ruffling in the wind. Yoongi’s heart drops , as he knows . 

 

He had been a silent observer of Jin since he came to South high. He didn’t like to admit that he kind of liked the student  president but now he cant deny it.

 

“ I know” Yoongi says, taking the cup back from Jin to take a sip out of it 

 

“ How so ?” Jin says immediately focusing his attention on yoongi. Jin thought that Yoongi had no interest in his life because of his I-dont- give- a - attitude to everything. 

 

“ I know everything … I am a genius” Yoongi chuckles and Jin rolls his eyes. A moment of silence and a couple of sips of beer later Yoongi asks 

 

“ Do you love her?” 

 

“There he goes again …Asking me questions that I don’t have answers to” Jin thought, with eyebrows knitted in confusion.

 

Instead of answering Jin leans in and tangled Yoongi’s hair with his fingers to lock his head in place , and dived in for a kiss. Jin started moving their lips as Yoongi stood there frozen by the initial shock. But then Yoongi pulls Jin closer than they already was , Jin squeals as he grabs on to Yoongi. Yoongi smirks and leans in and bit the bottom of Jin’s pouty lip which made Jin gasp.  Yoongi entered Jin’s mouth and kissed him fiecly and passionately. 

 

Jin thinks he kind of likes this                                     

 

——————————————————

 

 

The next day , Jin went to school like normal . Having been grounded by his parents and being lectured for a good amount of time about responsibilities when he came home smelling of alcohol . 

 

he thought it would be the end of it. 

 

“ Mr Min and Mr Kim … Do you know why I called you both in here?” 

 

Jin knows , and he knows Yoongi knows 

 

sitting inside the Principles office wasn’t something he was used to unless it was some Student council business . 

 

Upon the silence , the tall and brooding figure which was their principal started ; breaking the silence. 

 

“ Did both of you left the school premises yesterday without permission?”

 

Jin bit his lips until he could draw blood out of it . He was never good at lying or coming up with stories . He looks over at Yoongi , who was leaning back on his chair as if he owns the place. 

 

Although the atmosphere was tense Jin wanted to laugh , Yoongi looked like a grumpy cat who couldn’t give a about this old man’s drama . 

 

“ I have CCTV footage of both of you , jumping over the fence” 

 

“ I-“ Jin tried to apologise for his irresponsibility , seat breaking out nervously 

 

“ He didn’t go , I pushed him over the school wall” Yoongi said “ He gave me his hand for me to come down from the wall to go to class but I lifted him up and pushed him to the other side” 

 

“ Yoongi-“ Jin screamed under his breath. “ what are you-“ 

 

Jin’s sentence was cut midway as Jin felt Yoongi squeeze his hand under the principal’s desk . Jin shot his eyes at Yoongi who gave him a small smile of reassurance . 

 

‘ I got this under control’ Yoongi’s eyes read 

 

“ Surely , our model student would never do anything vile like that according to my judgement … I am sorry that you had to be abducted by …. this indecent student.” The principal said giving Jin the most fakest smile to which Jin could only uncomfortably smile back to.

 

Jin wanted to say that no one ‘abducted’ him , he ran away according to his own will. Jin doesn’t understand why Yoongi took all the blame for himself 

 

“ now You can go back to your classroom Mr Kim , I will handle Mr. Min from here” 

 

Jin wanted to tell the truth , but he was just too scared . Too scared to tarnish his reputation in school . Too scared of the consequences … he knew Yoongi didn’t care for those things at all but he is not Yoongi. 

 

He is Jin … and Jin is a coward . 

 

With his head held down low, Jin stood up. Looking at a smiling Min Yoongi next to him with the corner of his eye. 

 

 

How can he smile and be so unafraid of consequences ? 

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

It has been two weeks since Jin had last seen Yoongi. He had could still taste Yoongi’s kiss lingering on top of his lips and his touches that burned that night still stinging . Jin could not forget how it felt. 

 

Jin had already decided that he would tell Yoongi all the haunting thoughts stirring inside of him. Half of his brain is occupied with all of the heart racing touches and talks between them. Jin hated this feeling so much. 

 

He missed Yoongi. 

 

he had so much to say to that impossibly fair and impossibly grumpy guy who made his way in to his heart .

 

But Jin didn’t have his number or his address to know if he was okay. 

 

Jin could only hope and pray that Yoongi would come to school as he was getting worried sick. 

 

Jin suspected that Yoongi got a suspension , because of his ditching but usually according Jin’s knowledge that punishment doesn’t exceed over a week

 

“ Our all troubles are over Jinnie hyung” 

 

Does this guy ever ing knock before coming ?

 

“ what do you mean Beakhyun? ” Jin said as a matter of fact , flipping through his homework file to make himself look busy when he was just thinking abut Yoongi all this time 

 

“ Remember when you said you wish that Yoongi Guy would disappear forever ?” 

 

“ Uh” Not anymore Jin wanted to add. 

 

“ Well … He got kicked out” 

 

“ Kicked out?” Jin stood up from his chair, he didn’t understand . Yoongi ? Kicked out ? For what ? 

 

“ Idk man , he got kicked out of the school for indecent behaviour or something like that” 

 

And upon hearing that , Jin headed to the gym running as fast as his legs allowed him. It was where he knew that Yoongi’s friends always hang out in between classes. He didn’t want to go there to ask about Yoongi’s whereabouts because …. Pride issues. 

 

“ Do you guys know where Yoongi is?” Jin said , his breath comeplelty out of his body. 

 

“ And why should we tell you pretty face?” Taehyung said with his stupid box grin on his face again. 

 

“ And you shouldn’t be smoking here Kim Taehyung” Jin said when taehyung puffed a white cloud of cigar 

 

“ And what are you going to ? Tell your daddy like you did to Yoongi?” 

 

Namjoon said and all of them erupted in laughter. 

 

“ What do you mean?!” Jin said , his eyes squinting in confusion 

 

“ Your dad got Yoongi kicked out of the school , thats exactly what we are saying” 

 

Jin couldn’t blink for a while but it all hit him when he digested all the information in one by one. Ofcourse his dad would eliminate each and everything that is in the way of his son’s success . 

 

“ Can anyone please tell me where Yoongi is ? Please?” 

 

There is a moment of silence and exchange of looks. Jungkook spoke out first , his facial expressions were not too happy 

 

“ He is at the airport , he is going to his family in UK … If you run now You can still catch him there” 

 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

 

 

 

“ wait Yoongi !!” 

 

Yoongi turns around at Jin’s voice , he half expects it to be a echo of his own mind but Jin was there in flesh and blood .

 

“ what’s it again pet?” Yoongi pretended to be annoyed , while he tried to comprehend reality 

 

Jin runs over the metal detector in the air port not caring about the security chasing him behind to stop his madness . Yoongi now feels what dying feels like inside 

 

Yoongi ran over and had to spend a good amount of time to convince the security that it was his friend and not a madman trying to flee the country on the flight . 

 

Yoongi grabbed Jin’s hands and takes him to outside , to a place where it was less busy. 

 

“ What the are your doing coming out of a metal detector without a pass port ?! Are you insane ??” 

 

“ I never answered your questions!! ” Jin said, tears rolling down his eyes while he tried his best to wipe them away

 

Seeing Jin cry make Yoongi visibly soften, He wrapped his arms around Jin and rocked him back of forth 

 

“ Don’t you have Calculus II right now?” Yoongi asked mockingly , quoting Jin from earlier. Wishing that it would make Jin smile , to which Jin did to Yoongi’s relief .

 

“ Do I look like I ing care about the poison they are feeding us?” Jin said with a sad smile on his face repeating the words Yoongi told him earlier on their adventure together. 

 

“Question number one .. I … I don’t want to be doctor … I want to be a actor .To play the lead role in those cheesy korean dramas I know you hate…” 

 

 Go to acting school , star in some romantic comedy which Jin secretly watches every night. 

 

Jin half expected Yoongi to laugh at his face and tell him that was a impossible and absurd thing to even think about but Yoongi only shrugs his shoulders in reaction. 

 

“ Not far fetched I say , You are handsome and a natural drama queen” 

 

Jin’s mind blanked out after the “ You are handsome” part and zeroed the “ natural drama queen” part and took it in as a compliment. Jin cannot expect more from a pain in the . 

 

“ Second question … Yes I am a .” jin said shyly and Yoongi internally highfives himself for getting it right 

 

“ And  the third question …. I don’t love her…” 

 

“ who ?” Yoongi felt dumb asking that question because he knows who is Jin referring to. His mind is too tired to put two and two together 

 

“ My fiancé , you stupid” Jin said , with more tears falling down his face.

 

“ How can I even think about her when my mind is filled with you?” 

 

Jin said , his cheeks beetroot red after saying that . Yoongi looked at Jin dumbfounded , unable to comprehend what he was hearing . 

 

He always had imagined Jin saying this , over and over in his head . Since he met Jin , he had always had a slight crush on him. He had always didn’t want to admit it because he was sure that everyone in South high had a crush on Jin at some point of their life. 

 

But Yoongi was unknowingly smitten. 

 

Now that Jin was here , returning his feelings . Yoongi doesn’t know what do or what to say ,

 

“ Say something..”

 

“ I like you Jin… like a lot? ” Yoongi blurted out in panic , he felt his heart leap out of his mouth when he said that.

 

“ You don’t even have one romantic bone in your body Yoongi” Jin said rolling his eyes at Yoongi’s awkwardness . Jin laughed afterwards anyways . 

 

“ would this suffice as having a romantic bone?’ Yoongi said , reaching for Jin’s hair when he leaned in for a kiss. Not like their first kiss where it was laced with alcohol , this kiss was much more tender and slow. Jin smiles in to the kiss , kissing him back. 

 

“ I missed my flight” Yoongi said breaking off the kiss. 

 

Good” Jin chuckled and leaned in for another kiss , which Yoongi gladly returned . 

 

Jin knows how to have fun … 

—————————————————————

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy it ! If your guys have any requests for other Jin ships one shots  please drop them by  down here <3 

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1262488/jin-x-everyone-oneshots-requests-open-yoonjin-taejin-jinkook-namjin-jinmin-hopejin-kenjin