fin.

one night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jihoon wouldn't consider his life to be a bad one. Really, things went pretty well for a simple 20 year old like him, if he was being honest. He had a university scholarship, granted by his basketball varsity position—yes, he played basketball and yes, he was 164cm—along with actually majoring in the course he wanted. Sure, telling his parents he'd rather pursue music rather than a business course started out rough, but things were looking up for him now. He had to explain that technically, producing music could be a business before they stopped complaining. Things were fine, so to speak. 

If he had to complain about something, it would probably be the general fact that he was still a student, even with the upsides he had. University life was Stressful, with the piled up homework or assignments or worse, exams per week. There was the added stress of juggling core classes with his majors and trying to figure out a good balance for it. Also, coming up with new tracks and compositions was the hardest part, even if he liked what he was doing. He needed to pass all his subjects, after all. Balancing all that was tough. There's also basketball training, a few extra-curricular stuff he found himself doing, and people. 

People were stressful.

Unfortunately, Jihoon ended up making a few friends in university. Most people would find this a good thing, but he really just couldn't be bothered to socialize and all that. Jeonghan with the Good Hair was a chatterbox who lived in the dorm room across from his. He was a Fine Arts major. That meant immediate friendship. He also easily made friends with fellow music majors, Seungkwan, Jisoo, and Jisoo's guitar. No, seriously, that guitar was the boy's life. Without the guitar, there is no Hong Jisoo. Nobody really questioned him anymore. Jihoon definitely didn't. 

While Jisoo wasn't exactly a problem, Seungkwan definitely was. Boo Seungkwan was Jihoon's Biggest Problem because he had a really good voice. A voice that Jihoon often liked to have on some of his tracks apart from the voices of Jisoo, Jeonghan, sometimes Wonwoo from Literature class. The three mentioned were very nice about helping him. They usually did so asking for only a free meal or drink in return, sometimes nothing at all in Jisoo's case, since the latter asked for Jihoon's help occasionally, too. Seungkwan was different. 

Seungkwan preferred to have all of Jihoon as payment. 

No, not in that way. 

Maybe. 

He held parties often as part of this fraternity called Carat (Wonwoo once joked if they only had 24 members. Needless to say, he was never invited to their parties again.) Jihoon absolutely hated parties; it was a mix of all the things he couldn't stand. Sweat, alcohol, people he didn't know, loud noises, people he did know, and bright strobe lights. He could never say no to Seungkwan, though, who demanded his presence in almost every Carat house party. As long as there was nothing big due the next day, Jihoon had to attend. 

"I'll know if you have anything due because we have the same classes, remember," the younger boy would always say, sweetly, but with every bit of the warning it was meant to be laced between the words. 

"Whatever," Jihoon would always say in return, knowing it was a losing fight.

It was in one of the parties that he met Kwon Soonyoung. 

It might also be the reason Jihoon kept coming back, but he wouldn't admit that, of course. 

Even if he had a snea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter