~ Neighbours ~

Taming Suga » myg

TAMING SUGA

"what happens when your cat is super attached to your next door neighbour?"

 

Lately Yoongi did not get enough sleep because of the noises he heard in the middle of the night. Sometimes it would be the sound of a girl screaming in shock or the sound of something fell down and hit the cold floor. He would lay awake, blank eyes staring at the ceiling while his head trying to count the imaginary sheeps. 

 

One thing for sure, Yoongi was sure there was no ghosts here living with him. It couldn't be a ghost! Min Yoongi was sure it was the next door neighbour and since they were only seperated by thin walls, he could hear the neighbour clearly.

 

And it's starting to bug him. 

 

"You look like a panda!" Hoseok cheerfully exclaims. 

 

Yoongi who was about to dozed off, narrowed his eyes to the smillng Hoseok. It was true that the darkc circles under his eyes are getting visible for others to see day by day. But he still hates it when someone pointed them out.

 

"An angry panda" Namjoon corrected him, a wide grin appears on his lips. 

 

Yoongi was about to throw his tantrums but later had stopped as an idea hits him. He turns to Namjoon who was now paying attention to jotting down the lyrics. 

 

"Hyung, can I stay at your house for a couple of days?" Yoongi asks with a hopeful look in his eyes. Hoping for Namjoon to agree with the idea of sharing his space with him. 

 

Namjoon immediately turn his head to face Yoongi. Shocked when he heard Yoongi's words. Yoongi was known to be a person who hates crashing into someone else's place. He likes to stay at his own place as it was much more quiet.

 

Namjoon left eyebrows arched up, "why?" he curiosly asks. 

 

His hand stopped writting as his focus is now turn to the suspicious looking Yoongi. "Is it because of the cockroach again" Namjoon let out a chuckle as he remembered how fast Yoongi ran to his place because there was a cockroach at his house. Namjoon has to admit, aside from being funny, he found it cute too.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No," he firmly statted to both Hoseok and Namjoon. Hoseok too, has turn his interest towards Yoongi. It wasn't weird at all for the pale looking man to be grumpy nearly all the time but not this frequently.

 

"It's because of the neighbour," he said. It was more like a whisper. A whisper that he hopes none of them heard. But they did anyways. 

 

Yoongi head hung low, with his eyes staring at his sneakers as if they were the most fascinating thing in the world. 

 

He knew it was coming. Both Hoseok and Namjoon let out a loud laughters and Namjoon keeps on hitting his lap as he did so. 

 

Is it that funny? Yoongi eyebrows furrowed. He was feeling embarassed and angry, all at the same time.

 

Suddenly, Hoseok pinches Yoongi cheeks and move it from side to side, "kiyowo" Hoseok sang and Namjoon trying to hide his laughters.

 

"Stop it!" Yoongi pushed Hoseok's hands off his cheeks."If you are not going to help me, then shut up!" Yoongi gave both Hoseok and Namjoon a few glares before putting his earpiece back on. 

 

Stupid Namjoon, stupid Hoseok... Stupid me for telling them that!

\

"How about you discuss this with the neighbour?" Namjoon suggests. Yoongi keep on pretending as if he was listening to music, ignoring Namjoon's suggestion. 

 

Hoseok lips turn into a small smile at Yoongi childish act. 

 

"I'm sure he or she would understand it" Namjoon says before turning back to finish his work that he had just left out. 

 

 

 

Yoojin sigh at the sight infront of her. Who knew Simba would be this active? Almost all of her things were broken by the orange cat. 

 

And yes, she decides to call him that as he reminds her of the character in the Lion King's movie, Simba. But let's put that aside for now... Yoojin slowly yet carefully pick all the broken pieces before dumping them in the trach can. 

 

Simba innocently looking at her. 

 

"Do you like this house that much?" she asks jokingly before him. 

 

Simba let out a purr before leaning in for her touch. Again, she easily forgives him. It's not entirely his fault anyway. 

 

The sound of her someone knocking her door had stopped her action. Yoojin picks Simba up and put him inside her bedroom, making sure to close the door first before she walks towards the front door.

 

"yes?" She mutturs before opening the door.

 

Revealing tired looking man. Yoongi plastered a boyish looking smile while his hand awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

"Can I help you?" she asks again, a bit flustered by how attractive the man smile was. 

 

Yoongi nods, it was better to get straight to the point. "I live next door to you and lately I've been hearing things?" He stops to see her reaction. 

 

Yoojin stayed compose while on the inside, she was nervous and the thoughts of her keeping Simba as a pet is being found out is running wild. Stop it! she hisses quietly.

 

"I would really appreciate it if you keep it down," Yoongi 's lips turn into a smile again. Yoojin notices it. It was annoying how she could not help but to stare at his lips.

 

Song Yoojin nods, almost immediately. "Sure! sorry if it bothers you. I got a new 'roomate' lately. It's a bit tiring to be honest" Yoojin tries to explain. It would be weird for a girl who lives by her own making such a noise right?

 

Yoongi made a note for himself to thank Namjoon later.

 

"It's -" Yoongi words stop as his eyes now turn to the figure near Yoojin's feet.

 

"! Is that what I think it is?!" Yoongi curses, taking a few steps back while his hand nervously yet ever so quickly searching for his keys.

 

Yoojin curiously glance on her side and saw Simba who was staring intently towards Yoongi. Oh sh*t! Yooojin quickly turn to Yoongi with a pair of pleading eyes.

 

"Oh, this is it! Simba, my roommate-"

 

Min Yoongi eyes nearly fell out from it's socket. Relief washed over him as soon as he had found his keys.

 

"Are you crazy?" Yoongi silently asks. Yet Yoojin clearly heard it.

 

"I can explain" she mumbles, pursing her lips after.

 

"A cat as a roommate? You're obviously out of your mind!" He laughs nervously.

 

Song Yoojin tilts her head on the side with her eyebrows furrowed. She was furious that her neighbour has just called Simba a cat!

 

Simba is more than just a cat. He meant so much more than that to Yoojin. Sure he makes a lot of mess, but Simba is the only one who would make her feel better during those scary night.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

The door slams sshut before Yoojin could even throw her tantrums.

 

Bam!