fin

Haru Haru (하루 하루)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana let's go shopping.."Nayeon ask Sana

"Okay!But who will be joining us?"

"Jeongyeon and Mina..They will come here later"

~

When Sana,Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Mina are on their way to shopping mall they saw Momo kiss Dahyun's cheek.Dahyun just smile and go from there.

Sana saw that incident and she run to Momo.She shout at Momo.

"Yahh!What are you doing?"Sana shout at Momo.

"I didn't do anything!"Momo want to go away from there.

"Do you think I didn't saw you kissed Dahyun just now?"Sana hold Momo's wrist.

"So what!She is my girlfriend..Is it wrong to kiss your own girlfriend?"

"Your girlfriend?"Sana shock with Momo's word

"Yea why?!"Momo let her hand free from Sana's grip and she push Sana.

Sana was so mad with Momo action and then she punch Momo.Jeongyeon,Nayeon and Mina go to them and try to stop Sana and Momo.

"Hey can you guys stop!Everyone are looking at you"Jeongyeon shout while hold Sana's hand.

"Yahh let me go!"Sana let her hand free and then she just go away from there.

~

Sana is on her way to meet Jeongyeon,Nayeon and Mina.When she just park her car,she saw Dahyun and Momo again.They are hugging each other.

She just froze when she saw Dahyun and Momo do that.Sana decide to go back home because she know she need to control her emotions when she at public area.

Sana text Nayeon to inform that she can't meet them.When Sana arrive at home she throw all things at the table to the floor.She hurts herself when she punch the mirror.

~

"Dahyunie..are you sure you don't want to tell Sana about this?"Momo say while caressing Dahyun's cheek.

"Yea I think you should tell her"Jeongyeon sit right next to Dahyun.

"Hmm..I don't want her to be worry when she know I have cancer.Well I will tell her when I ready."Dahyun lowered her head.

"Okay if that what you want..We can't do anything to change your decision"Nayeon hold Dahyun's hand

"Thank you for understand me unnie"Dahyun give a warm smile to her unnie."Btw where is Mina unnie?"

"Ohh she probably at toilet"Jeongyeon reply to Dahyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter