Postnote 1. "I can't wait to finally go on a trip with you! See ya soon~ ^^"

I won't leave your side

(Saturday 7th May 2017 08:03 pm)

After several hours of driving your whole team finally made it to the area in the mountians you would spend the next two nights. Everyone was tired. Today was the last day of promoting Monsta x's new album so after a many weeks with only a few hours of sleep a day it was finally time to breathe out and relax. On the team there were 4 women and 12 men incisive you and Monsta X. You knew it might would be a little problematic since there only would be space for 3 people in each little cabin. And since you were 4 women you knew someone would have to sleep alone. If everything would go as it used to the 3 girls would gather and make you sleep alone. Which you actually didn't mind as much.. the girls haven't been nice to you.. So fare it was closer to bullying because they constantly liked to pick on you even though they didn't have any clear reasons why. So not being surrounded by them would hopefully make you able to relax a bit more.. but you still hoped times had changed and they at some point would like you... Or at least not dislike you. Also you were up in the mountains fare away from streetlights and people where you could ask about the direction surrounded by tall trees and small roads. And since the cabins were spread out in the forrest with quite some distances in between you hoped there wouldn't be any need for you to be scared if you would be all alone.

But nothing was clear yet maybe the girls would let you sleep on the floor with them. You walked out of the car with your backpack in your hand and walked towards the team leader to be told where to go. The team leader looked at you and the 3 other girls "So have you 4 figured out who's gonna sleep alone?" One of the girls called Yerin quickly answered "Yes! We desided that Luna will sleep alone. We thought that would please all of us the most." Luna was the name all seemed to call you so it somehow became you Korean name.. You wasn't even suprised so you just smiled and nodded. Everyone got thier bags and one by one the goups of 3 people got thier keys and a map so they knew where their cabin was placed.

"We meet at the gathering point in 40 minutes. So wash up and get ready to get dinner." Said the team leader loud so everyone heard it. You was handed your key and your map as you slowly tried to figure out where you were and where your cabin was placed. Very confuced you tried to follow one of the small roads into the forest without actually knowing where to go you just didn't want to be the last one to stand on the parking lot not knowing where to go. 

 Can you find way? Maybe not alone...


"Hey where are you going?" Someone shouted after you as you entered the forest. You turned around and saw Changkyun running towards you. "Ehh.. I'm trying to find my cabin?" You said while trying not to look confused. He giggled a bit and took your map turned it 180 degrees and putted it back into you right hand while he held the left side of your map so you could look at it together. "Well.. your cabin is number 4 right? I know as a fact that this is not a road that leads to any cabins. Are you sure you know the right road to the cabin?" He said and look at you. You laughed nervously and looked down in the map where you desperately tried to figure out where you were. He laid his hand on you back while trying to lead you back the the packing lot where you came from. "I'm pretty sure I know the way to where you are staying so I'll just walk you there. It's on the way to my cabin anyway." Changkyun said with a smile while he tried not to laugh over the lost look in your eyes. You looked at him and laughed while saying "Thank you. You saved me once agian. So... who are you staying with?" While he with no doubts walked with you through the forest he answered "Ill be staying with Wonho and Hyungwon hyung. I was lucky and got on the team with two most sleepy members so I'm exited about just sleeping all day hehe. How about you? Will you really be alright staying alone?" Changkyun had slowly somehow become one of your closest friends here.. not that he talked with you about life and stuff like that. But he somehow was always there whenever you were in a bad situation.. even though it was about things he couldn't solve he always found he's way to get you to think about something else and make you more comfortable about the situation. You were pretty sure he was one of the 3 smiles on the postnotes you just didn't know which one.

You looked at the ground while trying to follow his steps and said "Its properly better that way. Don't you think?" He knew how you have been treated before and properly knew how you felt about it too. He had never really asked about how I felt about it before he always just tried to make a little fun of them while cheering on you. Ever since he found out you spoke English he always told the manager he had to practice his own English with you. That way he was allowed to spend some more time around you even though he was really busy. You had a lot of intern jokes with each other and both of you seemed to have the same type of humour. While both of you continued to joke about life and laugh you were walking though the forest and getting closer and closer to the cabin.

After about 5 minutes walk you were in front of your cabin. But with a completely emptied mind in a very happy place. Every time you got eye contact with Changkyun both of you bust into laughter without even having to say a word. You felt happy truly happy a feeling you haven't felt for a long time. "It seems like it's here you'll be staying. Next time you are thinking about using the map then remember to hold it properly." He said and took a pen from his pocket and marked your cabin, the gathering point and the parking lot in your map and handed it back to you. "Thank you agian. But just so you know it I'm usually a pro at navigating so don't worry about me getting around!" You said while trying to look serious. You knew that you were the worst when it came to navigating. "Pfffff~ of course you are! A pro that was exactly the word I was looking for that second I saw how you held your map.. a pro." He said while laughing. You lost you straight face completely and asked "I beg you can you please take that out of your memory??? I LEGIT don't have the need of you to remind me whenever you feel like it. Please?" You said while smiling trying for him to understand. He just laughed and said "No no no~ it's good to have some more stuff to bother you with." He took you backpack of your shoulder and walked into you cabin. You followed with as he walked in and sat on the queen sized bed. 

"It looks pretty nice!! Let's hope there isn't too many spiders in the corners that will come out at night" he joked to tease you he knew how scared you were of spiders but you just tried to laugh as if you wasn't even more scared of the place now than before. The room was nice but you could tell it wasn't as new and as cleaned as you could have hoped. But it was fine there was enough space for 3 people so you could with no worries unpack your bag and enjoy your place. "Don't worry. If I see a spider i know you would love to pass by and get it for me. Right?" You said while taking you backpack and walking towards the closet trying to unpack so you could find you bug spray. He just smiled while waiting for some panicking  reaction from you. While you desperately tried to find your spray he came walking from behind hugging you to calm you down. "I would love to get the spiders for you. Just let me know OKAY? I'll be here before you know it." He said while letting go of you and slowly walking towards the door. You turned around looking after him as he walked out to get to his own cabin. "Thank you agian! Let me know when you get to the cabin safe!" You said to him smiling hoping for him to turn around and wave as he always do. Just as this time. He turned around send you a peaceful smile while waving back to you.

You never actually got Changkyuns phone number.. The two of you has only been sending each other snow as the way you had contact. You worked together so you saw each other many times every day at work therefore there has so fare never been a need for you to get each other's kakao or numbers.

(Saturday 7th May 2017 10:42 pm)

A few hours later you had unpacked, had dinner and you were slowly getting ready to walk back to your cabin from the gathering point. It was all black outside so you made sure to bring a flashlight. You were the first one leaving some was still chatting others was finishing thier board games. You said goodnight to the most people and walked towards Changkyun who was in the middle of his board game. You patted Changkyun on the top of his head and said "I'll go and get some sleep. So you better win this game." Changkyun immediately stood up looked at the members he was playing with and said "Guys is it alright if I walk her to her cabin? She doesn't know the way herself." The team manager who he was playing with as well looked at him and said "You can't leave now. She can walk herself and you should at least win this game as she told you to." The team manager knows that Changkyun and you are pretty close. It's not that he's completely against it but it's understandable that he's worried I'll take away Changkyuns focus. Therefore is the team manager  often trying to make us do separate things. 

Changkyun looked desperate at you because he knew he couldn't leave if the team manager said no. You clapped him on the shoulder and said "I know the way! Focus on the game!" You did want him to go with you but you knew it was better if he stayed. You said goodnight to the rest and left. The same second as you your flashlight you heard someone running towards you. Kihyun came running with a bigger flashlight. "I think it's a bad idea if you go alone!" He said as he came closer. You were kinda relived that you know had someone to walk with so you smiled and looked at him judging and said "Changkyun told you to come didn't he?" Kihyun laughed and said "You know him too well for me to lie and say that he didn't. But I was leaving too and we all know you would get lost anyway." You just nodded and smiled while agreeing to Kihyun's true words. 

Kihyun was your savage friend he was always there to be real to you sometimes he said things that might sounded hard but in the end he was always right. He was very honest and open to you so you were never scared of being honest to him as well. The weather was getting worse and worse and you could tell that soon it would pour with rain and thunder. Kihyun walked you to the cabin and left after you got inside.

 Lets see what the night will bring.


It was close to 12 pm so you went to bed trying not to worry about the thunder and lightning outside. You fell asleep fast but suddenly woke up in the middle of the night because if the loud sounds if thunder echoed in the mountains. You tried to calm yourself down but you were getting more and more scared of being there alone. It was completely black all you could see was the white sudden lights there came from the lightning. You wasn't sure if someone kept knocking on the door and the window or if the rain coursed the hard knocking. But everything was getting out of hand and you rushed to you phone looking after the team leaders or other team members phone number and tried to call them. There was no service.. There was service earlier. Maybe the rain storm weakend the signal you didn't know but you couldn't get through to anyone. It was 3 am.. after long minutes trying to get service and hoping for the storm to cool down you decided to try and get to the women members cabin. You were shaking all over and were terrified to walk outside but even more terrified to stay inside.

You rushed to get the flashlight and the map. You took a thick hoodie and leggings and put them on. Before you knew it you stood at the door looking out finding yourself in a moment of doubt. You took a deep breath and ran out trying to run as fast as you could and still following the small road. You were drenched in rain within seconds and could barely see anything in the map. You kept running in the direction you thought was the right one but suddenly found yourself no longer on a road. While panicking and freezing you tried just to find some type of road to follow that one.  Finally you found a road and as you ran as fast as you could while you fell over multiple stones. You were panicking and regretting everything you did but kept running in your heavy drenched cloths. A bright light from the lightning and you saw just shortly another cabin. Just what you needed to see. You ran towards it as fast as you could almost crying from how shocked and happy you were at the same time. 

You got there and slowly opened the door. It was completely dark and you could see that someone was in here. They were properly sleeping so even though you were curious about who's cabin it was you didn't dare to wake them up with the light from the flashlight. Out of breath and completely drained from energy you sat down on the floor in front of the queen seized bed leaning towards the wooden side of it. You dripped with water and was ice cold. But were to tired to think further about it so you slowly closed your eyes while instantly falling asleep.

 Will it be okay if you sleep there?


Another loud noise from the thunder woke you up. It was completely dark. You were laying on the side on something soft. Sudden lightning lighted up the room and you got eye contact. Changkyun was looking directly into your eyes. You were properly dreaming but didn't want the dream to end so you didn't move didn't even bother to look away. It was like that for a few long seconds. Suddenly Changkyun lifted his hand towards you and pushed your wet hair behind you ears and said "Are you alright?" That same moment a cold feeling went trough your body. You wasn't dreaming? You were super shocked but somehow relived after seeing it was him. He looked at you with a worried expression and said "Did you go outside in this weather like that?!" You sat up when you realised how close you laid next to him and said "I couldn't call there was no service.. it sounded like the cabin was falling apart so i couldn't stay." 

He looked mad but mostly disappointed at you and sat up next to you. He stood up walking a bit away from the bed and said "Stand up. Now when you are awake you need to change into something dry." You looked down you at yourself. You sat up in bed still wearing your cold wet cloths. How did you get in the bed? Right behind you in the same bed could you see someone else laying with their back turned to you. You stood up following Changkyun as he walked to his closet. "How did I get into the bed?? I promise you I didn't do it in purpose! I would never! Now it's all wet from my cloths." You said. He didn't even look back on you or asked how in the world you got there if you didn't do it. But slowly you realised that you had slept in the middle of the bed inbetween some else and Changkyun. You didn't doubt that the guys wouldn't  do anything to you but you knew if any of the team members found out you would be in huge trouble. You didn't want anyone to misunderstand the situation not even Changkyun. So before Changkyun even got to open a drawer you rushed to say "Ah it's fine! I should properly get going anyway! So don't worry about dry cloths I'll get wet agian anyway! I'm also sorry that I just walked in! I didn't mean to. I tried to find the girls cabin but got lost-" before you got to explain everything Changkyun stopped you and said "Are you planing to go outside agian? In this weather? I don't think so." 

The thought of you going out there agian almost gave you tears in the eyes of panicking but you didn't want him to misunderstand anything. For the first time he looked actually mad at you. "I should properly not stay here." You said while laughing nervously on the edge to crying. Without even facing him you walked fast towards the door. The second you reached towards it the loudest thunder hit the same second. Just from the shock your legs gave in and you fell to the floor shaking. You didn't mean to but you were so scared that you couldn't help it but to cry. You sat on the floor looking back at Changkyun who was leaning towards the wall while looking at you with to hoodies in his hand. He smiled at you while lifting the hoodies up and said "So... Do you want the pink or the yellow?"

You knew you could stay and also that he didn't misunderstand anything. He wasn't even mad that you suddenly rushed to leave. He was just waiting for you to realise it was fine if you stayed. You couldn't hold back the tears and not even say anything. But it was fine with Changkyun. He was that type of friend where you didn't even have to say a word. It wouldn't get awkward if  you had nothing to say. Even if he didn't know what you was thinking he would just wait until you were able to talk with him about it no matter how long that would take. Like right now.  He just walked towards you and sat down in front of you.

 Does he really want you to stay? Or does he just want to protect you?

"I know you like this one." He said with a calm voice while handing you the pink hoodie. "Its just really pretty." You said while almost breaking down into tears. After a bit both of you stood up and he walked you to the bathroom where you could change. You were still freezing and completely soaked from the rain. You changed into the hoodie and tried to dry your hair with a towel. When you came out Changkyun had heated up a warming pillow and sat in the edge on the bed. You walked towards him and was about to sit on the floor when he stopped you. "No No! You can lay in the middle!" He said while holding your arm so you wouldn't sit on the floor. You just looked weirdly at him. "If you lay in the middle you'll get warmer faster and hopefully not get sick!" He looked convinced and stood up to make space for you. "They won't misunderstand! The team would only tell you to do the same." He said and nodded. 

Maybe he was right. Why would they misunderstand?. They knew the both of us. You crawled on to the middle of the bed and was handed the warming pillow. Changkyun laid right next to you and he made sure that you were covered in the blanket. "Do you have enough blanket to cover yourself?" You asked. He nodded and gave you a smile as he laid his head on the pillow. You could feel the warm and you could relax and close your eyes. There wasn't much space for 3 full grown adults but you made it work. Not many seconds had past before the person on your left suddenly turned around and swung his arm on top of you almost leaving your mouth covered. You looked to your left and saw a sleeping Wonho. You tried very hard not to start laughing. Changkyun noticed and turned himself towards you. All of sudden Changkyun took Wonho' s arms and threw it back to Wonho while Changkyun said "Careful he's always moving around when he sleeps." As Changkyun held his arm around you tucking you closer to him.

You giggled because Wonho's arm was really heavy and Changkyun was right. But once agian you were really close to Changkyun and you all of sudden got nervous. He led go of you of you while both or your faces was turned towards each other. Did you by chance get nervous because you liked him?.

You should stop over thinking. Why would he like you...

 He smiled while looking right into your eyes. Once agian Wonho moved and pushed you futher into Changkyun that almost made him fall down from the bed. But both of you had a grip on each other and the two of you managed to stay even closer in order for Changkyun not to fall down from the bed. You could feel Wonho's back against yours and Changkyun noticed it fast. "Move a little closer." he said while he tucked you even closer just to get you a bit away from Wonho. Changkyun was now so close that there wasn't space for the both of you to lay on your backs. 

Changkyun and you was now laying on your sides facing each other and all he did was giving you a tired smile before he closed his eyes. Your mind was all over the place and you were wondering hard if you actually really liked Changkyun. Your heart started to beat really fast you got nervous that maybe he could either hear or maybe even feel it beating. You tried to breath in and breath out without anyone noticing. When you thought you had forgot it then all of sudden a huge thunder noise gives you a shock that maked you jump. You look at Changkyun to make sure you didn't give him a shock from your sudden move. His eyes were still closed and he seems like nothing happened. 

You took a deep breath and said " Thank you for-" he turned around to his other side leaving you facing his back. You continued "for today. Sleep well." He didn't even move. But hey it's fine right?. You didn't like him anyway?? Right..... it doesn't hurt you if he doesn't answer.... He properly can't even hear you for the rain... also back when you came was he by chance the one lifting you into the bed after you fell asleep on the floor?. You thought to yourself. Trying not to over think why he didn't answer you. You slowly turned you back to Changkyun now facing Wonho's back trying your best not to make sudden moves and wake anyone up. Now all you thought about was the thunder and the lightning.. You were properly the only one awake... The only one who couldn't fall asleep. The thunder seemed louder and the lightning brighter and you started shaking trying tucking yourself in hoping that  you would stop shaking.

 Just try to get some sleep.

You sneezed twice hoping that no one heard it. Hopefully you didn't actually get sick.. In the moment you tried to closing your eyes Changkyun took his arms and tucked one of them under you and the other one over you. Leaving him hugging you from behind as he whispered "Don't be scared I'm right here. I'll keep you warm just sleep." You could feel his chin on top of your head while he squeezed you harder. Now you lost. You liked him. And he could for sure feel your heart beating. 

 Did you suddenly fall for him?.. or did you just finally give in?