Prologue: The Desire To Rebel Against Fate

Rust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Considering what Taehyung’s mother had always told him versus, considering what Taehyung actually did, one could say there was a slight-huge gap between the two. For example, growing up Taehyung’s mother had always warned him not to climb trees higher than his father, note that Taehyung’s father wasn’t very “tall”, but the latter had always climbed trees much higher than his father. Thus it had caused him to break numerous bones here and there but it wasn’t anything Taehyung could consider a “big of a deal”.

Other than that Taehyung was a good kid to his parents, most of the times. He had never snuck out of the house and neither had he ever told lies to his parents. It had earned him the respect and trust from his parents; which had allowed him to move out the day after he was eighteen years old. Such an opportunity had allowed him to throw all his morals out the window and spend weekends hooking up with random people and being hung over the next morning.

What his parents didn’t know couldn’t hurt them now could it?

“I am telling you, we should not be here!” Jimin warned them as they entered the cave with their phone’s flashlight guiding them through the rocky path. Flashback to a couple of hours, it was Taehyung’s twenty-first birthday. He might have been a party animal but he preferred to spend the special day with his childhood best friends, at his home town; at the park where they had spent their childhood playing, and breaking bones as for Taehyung’s case.

Jimin was always one step ahead of Taehyung, apart from his height but we are not allowed to speak of that.  He always was the most responsible one between their little trio consisting of himself, Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook could have been the most absurd child both of them had come across and he was definitely not expecting Jimin to be dating the other but hey, life’s full of surprises.

Jimin’s warnings towards their tactics had never gone to vain and they had always ended up regretting not listening to the other elder, yet it never stopped them from committing their shenanigans over and over till Jimin had given up on them.

Until now that is. Jungkook and Jimin as usual had knocked on the door of the Kim residence the night before the clock struck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter