Fresh Start

New Beginnings

   Youngjae didn't want to be here. An unfarmiliar environment. Strange people. But he knew this would be good for him. Moving away from his home. Leaving behind the horrible memories of his demented childhood. No longer coming back home and having to wonder if he would even be allowed to eat. It had been a while since his grandparents had found out about the abuse he had to endure. They took Youngjae away from them and protected him at all costs. Now he had been sent to a boarding school just to ensure his safety even further. His parents wouldn't come for him here. At least he hoped they wouldn't. 

   Youngjae glared at the entrance of the giant building in front of him. He was hesitant. Nervous. Extremely nervous in fact. He didn't know anyone here and had already assumed no one would want to be his friend. 

   As the hesitant student began to walk towards the entrance, he fell to the ground. Fortunately, none of his supplies had managed to escape the confines of his bag and hadn't spilled out all over the place. He looked around and saw someone on the ground next to him. 

   The other person rubbed their head. "Sorry man. You ok?"

   Youngjae nodded. "I'm fine. Sorry."

   The other shook his head. "No this is my fault. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going." He got up and held out his hand. 

   Youngjae hesitantly placed his hand in the stranger's and was helped up. "Th-Thanks." He looked at the guy in front of him. 

   He was downright gorgeous. Narrow eyes. Thin lips. A stunning facial structure. And black hair that complemented his face altogether. 

   Youngjae had somewhat questioned his uality before but he never really thought he could be attracted to a guy. He shook the thought from his mind and told himself it was just some stupid idea. 

   "Hey! Kid!"

   Youngjae realized he was staring and quickly looked down at his feet. "S-Sorry I-I just..."

   "You're the new kid. I know." he said cutting off Youngjae mid sentence.

"Oh. How did y--"

   His sentence was cut off again by a group of three goys approaching them. 

   "Way to go JB!" a short, blonde hair boy yelled at him.

   Anther raven haired boy smacked the blonde on the back of the head. "Shut up Wang! At least make sure that the kid is okay before you yell at Jaebum for being a careless idiot!" The boy then proceeded to slap the guy that ran into Youngjae. 

   A boy with dark brown hair stood behind the two quietly. 

   "Cut it out! I apologized!" the tall guy said swatting away the others' hands. 

   Youngjae began to walk away as he suddenly felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned around and looked down at the slightly shorter guy in front of him. 

   "You new here? I haven't seen you around?"

   Youngjae simply nodded as a response. 

   "I'm the wild and y Wang Jackson!" He smirked and flexed pointing to his arm. 

   The raven haired boy smacked him. "Shut up Jackson." He turned to Youngjae. "I'm Jinyoung. I hope you like it here." Jinyoung smiled sweetly. 

   Youngjae nervously smiled back. 

   "The one that ran into you is JB. He can be stupid some times." Jackson grinned as JB shook his head and elbowed him. "And the curry behind me is Mark!" The muscular boy blew a kiss to Mark making his face redden. 

   Youngjae nervously began to introduce himself. "I'm Choi Y-Youngjae." 

   JB smiled a bit but ended up placing a hand over his mouth to hide it. 

   Jinyoung put a hand on Youngjae's shoulder. "We're glad you're here Youngjae. And we're happy to show you around and make you feel as comfortable as possible." Jinyoung smiled and ruffled Youngjae's hair. 

   Youngjae smiled as well and thought 'This might not be as bad as I thought.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi~ It's Ante! I know this chapter is short but it's my first chapter and I really hope you like it! I plan on making a lot of chapters for this story! (There will be lots of 2jae I promise)  I will probably also include Markson and Yugbam and Eomma Jinyoung being the lonely bean he is <3 (I love Jinyoung don't kill me please <3<3) If you have any criticism or tips please leave them in the comments! That would make my day! I love you all and hope you will follow this story!

~Ante