Jealousy

Saranghae 사랑해 (LIE 거짓말)

===class3===

TM: ahm, anyeonghaseyo, soo.. mianheyo for what happened yesterday...

SY: ok..

Y: anyeong, taemin... i have some chocolates for you [smiling]

TM: ah... gomawo but no thanks...

SY: wae taemin? why don't you take it? don't let her effort be wasted!

Y: ye, take it,jebal

TM: [ok, if that's what you want soo... why don't i use yoona?] gomawo yoona [smiling] do you want to eat w/ me later at recess?

Y: ahh! ye,ye.. i really really want...

TM: after class do you want to go w/ me shopping?

Y: ye, ye.. i want.. [blushing]

SY: you 2 are irritating.. do your flirting w/ each other outside! not beside me! 

TM: [hehe, this irritates you,huh] yoona, you know,your glooming today..

Y: [flattered] ah... really? gomawo! let's eat the chocolates later ok?

TM: ok..

SY:aggrh.. really irritating! [then notices harriet & amber came] oh! HARRIET! your there! 

H: oh, anyeong soo.. btw, gomawo again for the dinner last night.. 

SY: hehe... w' ahm amber, harriet as the pres. of our class.. i want the two of you to join me and seo eat our recess and lunch at the rooftop.. is it ok?

A: ye, it's ok...

TM: eating at the rooftop? yoona, why don't we eat here at the classroom instead at the canteen?, besides our classmates are always out... we could eat here ALONE..and have some fun!

SY: ahh.. classroom? it's more refreshing at the rooftop,right harriet?

H: ye, here at classroom..mm i think it's like a hell, it's really hot here and suffocating

Y: ahh..hell? taemin it's like heaven here right? when there are two persons just here having fun...

TM: ye, yoona, your so pretty and y!

Y: hehehe, ye, i know that.. and your so handsome.. 

SY: ahh... 2 person in one place?? hmmm.. i think that's not good.. if there going to do something... ah.. i really believe that : birds w/ same feathers flocks together... like 'em

SH: ahhh... soo,harriet,taemin and yoona... would all of you stop making each other jealous!

A: ye, 4 of you are so irritating [then sunny came]

SN: yoona,goodmorniiiiing!!!!

A: oh,it's sunny... ahm hi sunny! [but suddenly Yuri which is in the mood came that called the attention of sunny,so sunny didn't hear amber's greetings to her] oh,that yuri!

riiiiiing!!!! class starts!

===class 4===

HY:hyuk, are you busy later?

EH: i think? i'll try to ask g.na later out...

HY: WAE?!

EH: you know i like her right? i'll try to be more close to her... so i could court her... so we could be...

HY: yah! for you, who am i?

EH: eung? your KIM HYOYEON, my classmate since middle school and... and... one of my bestfriend, your also one of the persons i trust and care...

HY: oh... is that so?

EH: yes, of course. wae? what do you wanna hear?

HY: ahh.. nothing.. just wanna know.. that's all.. ahm, excuse, my stomach is aching i'll just go to the comfort room.

DH: hyuk,why hyoyeon is running?

EH: maybe she'll release something... she said that her stomach is aching...

DH: hehehe... i got it! haha... btw, when are you going to court g.na?

EH: not yet... but i'll ask her out later, if she'll agree... i;ll try to be more close to her..and try to do my nxt step! how about you?

DH: me? to jessica? hmmm... actually that's hard... she's like an ice.. but i can do this...kekekeke

===at the comfort room===

HY: [crying quietly at the middle cubicle] aish! hyoyeon, your babo! babo! babo! [while knocking her head] arrgh, i'm just nothing to him? only a bestfriend that he could trust and care? am i a dog?! and wae am i crying? do i have to cry? i'm just the one who knows my feelings towards him! this tears were worthless! but wae i can't stop!? even i cry and cry, he'll not know this! this feelings!! g.na?g.na! always her! is it because she's a little bit taller than me? but we both have beautiful bodies! arggh!!!!

===class4===

DH: hyuk, did hyo already came back??

EH: ahh.. aniyo, i didn't notice that she didn't come back.. what happen to her? is she sick?

Teacher: [checking the attendance and noticed that hyo wasn't there but her things were there] where is she?

EH: she said her stomach aches but until now she's not yet here...

T: ahh.. wait class, i'll check her at the comfort room...

===comfort room===

HY: phew!~ good thing i managed to stop my drama! ahh.. could i still attend class? [looking at the mirror] i look like a cherry! i'm so red... hate that drama thing! ahh.. my head aches!

T: hyo, are you ok? class is about to start...

HY: ahh, teacher, i think i can't... my head aches now...

T: come w/ me... i'll accompany you to the clinic...

===class3===

(recess time)

Y: taemin, let's eat now... here! [giving taemin a chocolate]

TM: ahhh.. woah! this tastes good.. here try some too...

Y: ahh.. gomawo...

TM: oh, you have something here... let me wipe it for you

Y: ahh.. gomawo...

SY: aish!... c'mon let's go at the rooftop!

TM: [seeing that they left] i'm yoona, i'm going to confess something to you, hope that you'll agree

Y: [thinking that taemin's going to ask her to be his new GF] yes! i want

TM: really? you agree to help me irritate and make soo jealous?!

Y: ye! ...huh? ahh.. what again?! NO! aniyo!!!!

TM: mwo? i thought you want?

Y: i thougth your going to ask me as your gf?! your already break! why would you want to go back?!

TM: yoona! didn't you already forget?! your the reason why we're break! and that means we didn't break because we didn't love each other! you just ruined eveything!

Y: but...but... your the one who kissed me! i didn't forced you!

FLASHBACK: soo and taemin were having their date as a celebration for their 7th monthsary... it was on a simple restaurant in seoul...yoona can't resist anymore her feelings and jealousy to soo, so she ask someone to call soo at her phone that made soo to go at the comfort room for privacy and left taemin alone then yoona came and talked to him> yoona : hi, taemin! happy anniversary... but do you know who called to soo? do you know? huh... do you think it's someone else? or maybe it's a guy or what? Taemin: why are you here? do you want to ruin are date!? Y: ahh... taemin-ah, do you really trust soo? didn't you notice it? she's not yet coming back... maybe she's having fun w/ that stranger that called her... TM: ammm.. why do you know that someone called her phone? [then soo came] yoona quickly stand and tried to escape before soo saw her but she tripped over and taemin caught him and they accidentally kissed each other! upon seeing this by soo she got angry and pulled yoona's hair and smack taemin... TM: soo, i can explain! SY: explain at yoona! we're done! i just left then there's already a new girl! and you did this today! [soo go out and ride at a taxi crying] yoona,didn't really meant to kiss taemin but her plan of ruining their relationship was done!

TM: but it was an accident! and it's obvious that it's your plan to make someone call soo at her phone!

Y: but, don't you have any feelings toward me?

TM: ye, i have.. it's hatred!

Y: that hurts me didn't you know! what kind of guy are you?! making a girl's heart hurt! [crying] your so MEAN!

TM: mianhe but your meaner than me! why don't we just work together! jebal!

Y: [by this way i could be close to him] ok ok.. i agree...

TM: yes gomawo yoona! [then everyone came]

SY: ahh.. their stiil not finish? harriet! [then she clings to henry's arm] thanks for the gift a while ago!

H: [eh? what gift?] ah.. hehe.. your w' soo, that's really for you!

TM: everyone! i want to announce that me and yoona were officially in a relationship!

SY: mwo!

SH:wae are you affected?

SY: no i'm not! i'm just shocked!

SH: ye, your affected...

H: [she's still affected! i have to do something!] soo, are you free tonight?

SY: i think, wae?

H: i would like to play in an arcade and have some dinner w/ you,seo and amber..

SY: ok that's good! i want how about you seo?

SH: ok, i'm free later, you amber?

A: of course yes!

===dismissal time===

EH: it's already dismissal and hyo didn't go back yet...

DH: jessica, why hyi didn't go back?

J: your her friends then you don't know? she said to me... she's sick so she couldn't attend our class today and her work later...

EH:she didn't say that to us.. ah ok... i'll go now to work...anyeong, hae and jessica

DH & J: anyeong~

===arcade===

H: this is the only arcade i know, mianhe... hope we could enjoy! [suddenly taemin and yoona came at the arcade]

SY: eh? their also here? are they following us? harriet,amber and seo, ithink we could really have FUN!

TM: they were also here, this is good... ya, yoona they're also here,let's do what we had agreed a while ago...

Y: ok ok, as your fake GF, i'll help you... [don't worry taemin, by this closeness i could be w/ you always and maybe i could catch your heart!]

 

they play in the arcade... some lose,some won then some have fun while others were irritated until...

 

SY: ah.. wait i'll just buy a drink for us...

TM: yoona, do you feel thirsty? i'll go and buy a drink for us...

 

they both saw eachother and talk for a while

 

TM: soo, could i talk w/ you for a while?

SY: your actually talking w/ me, what do you want to talk about?

TM:do you still have feelings towards me?

SY: actually, i really don't know, because of what happened and it's really shocking because it was suddenly! i don't know if who are you in my life now... how about you?

TM: well, obviously, yes, i still have, isn't it obvious? why don't we just forget everything like nothing happened?

SY: do you think that's easy?! after that kissing w/ her!

TM: but it was an accident!

SY: but as i notice you being flirted w/ her before, it seems that you like it~ remember?

 

FLASHBACK:it was a normal day at shcool. Soo sits far from Taemin's seat while yoona was near him. Yoona often talks w/ him, yeah that's normal but if your clinging w/ him while talking like your his girl! that's very offensive! at that time Taemin & Yoona were good friends, they were mistaken as couple than soo and taemin. That makes soo jealous and doesn't act or interact w/ yoona comfortably...

 

TM: but that's how she interacts w/ me.. were just friends!

SY: oh really?! does she even know that were in a relationship that time?! yes, she know! but why she have to act like that! she doesn't even think of my feelings or reactions w/ those actions! at first i could understand her but as far as she does it always it means really something to me! and the time of her feelings confessing w/ you! do you still remember that!

TM: you know that?

SY: yes i know! when were still ON, i really hate her w/ you and i could feel she like you more than a friends so i followed you and her

FLASHBACK: it was also a normal day. Yoona called taemin so Soo become curious about that because you could talk w/ someone at your classroom so why wuld she call him? so it mean it's a serious one... and yes! She's right!>> TM: why? what would you say to me?is it really that serious? Y: yes! i know you & soo were still loving eachother but...but... i couldn't stop my feelings towards you! sorry, but i also LOVE YOU! TM: eh? you know i'll regret yopu right? Y: ye, but..but i want you! i know i need you! TM: but i don't like you! would you just erase that feeling! that wouldn't work! i didn't expect this would happen, can't believe i couldn't trust you anymore! soo: so i'm right! hey!..yoona and taemin were shocked.. TM: soo! are you there the whole time?? SY: yes! and i heard everything... i'll go now~ then taemin followed soo leaving yoona behind tearing her eyes but she's stoping it... TM: soo! soo! are you angry?? SY: actually, NO! I trust you...

SY: but still... i realized i can't trust you...

 

H: why is she taking so long?

A: she's there...w/ taemin??!

SH: woah!

SY: guys, i just have another discussion w/ him

H: so? what happened...

SY: argh.. we just flashbacked are previous days.. just tackled his wrong deeds and that yoona...

SH: and??

SY: what do you mean and?

SH: are you now ok w/ him?

SY: nope... still he's nothing...maybe i think i should consider him as a friend? but not a close friend..just a friend..

A: why would we just continue the fun? ok

H: ye, that's why were here~ 

SY: ok! nolja!!!

 

Y: your w/ her...

TM: ye...

Y: now what?

TM: still... i'm nothing...

Y: do you blame me for what happened?

TM: no. it;s an accident...

Y: ok.. let's just have fun and forget about that... just think about that on another day!

 

===at the restaurant hyuk and hyo is working===

Manager: hyuk, why hyo didn't come tonight?

EH: she's not feeling well a while ago... i think she's sick

 

===at hyo's house===

HY: [at her room,looking outside at her window] sigh~ what did i do!? do i really have to be absent at work and school? gosh! now my small salary would decrease and maybe this coming payday it would be a small small salary! gosh! this feeling is so... that make me like this! i never been absent for school and work! argh~ hyuk,i like you since the day i saw you dance at school...you dance like a wind,we have same talent but... g.na is who you like or even LOVE!   i don't even know if g.na like you,since i never seen her having a boyfriend~ or maybe she like him? argh~ hyo! forget it! your strong! tomorrow you will change and forget it! [and she sleep]

 

===arcade===

SH: haha.. that was fun!

A: ye, i wish we could bond like this again!

SY: ye, i never been this happy since...

H:ahh.. soo forget it~ ok? move on...

SY: ye, thanks harriet... oh let's go

TM: ahm.. soo! wait!

SY: eh? wae?

TM: bye... sorry...

SY: ok...

{taemin and yoona go home together... while amber and harriet go home together..and soo & seo...}