Not A Good Look

Can't Help It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laying down on a comfortable bed with her boyfriend and cuddle was all Jeongyeon wanted to do. She had a long night the day before for a final exam and she was trying to take a nap at Bobby's house. He had become more attached to her since a few weeks ago from his slip up of the pool party.

He was still filled with guilt when he would be by myself and it would take him into a trance going back to the night where he almost lost the one girl he cared and loves the most. It probably hurt them both equally but it took him a week or so to let it go. Seeing Jeongyeon happily back in his arms again was the best thing ever.

He meant his saying those three words and eight letters.

I love you.

He never failed to tell her every day or just randomly.

Jeongyeon sighed happily as she shut her eyes as her head was laying on his chest listening to his heart beat. It was soothing yet very relaxing and it was strangely putting her to sleep. Although, Bobby moved them around to where he was spooning behind her holding her close to him. He would randomly kiss her head then moved down to her ear to her earlobe nibbling before he went down to her neck.

He was only leaving butterfly kisses around her neck until he stayed in one stop longer than expected and moved Jeongyeon under him as he came on top settling between her legs.

Jeongyeon on the other hand was smiling as she enjoyed her time with what Bobby had been doing. He was leaving more hickey's than before but thankfully, they were unseen and she didn't have to lie to her parents. But this time, when she let out a silent moan she knew Bobby found her soft spot. He nibbled and more and more making Jeongyeon bit her bottom lip so she didn't make another sound.

In ways, they were getting serious but they knew their limits as well.

Jeongyeon fisted Bobby's black shirt as she heard the sound of his lips still smacking against her skin. A rush of heat was rolling off her skin as she could feel herself getting hot. Bobby broke off the kiss and stared into her eyes.

They were always memorizing. They were dark brown but in the sunlight at times they would be lighter. If that was even possible?

He smiled at her as she looked at him dazed. He had changed so much, his hair color was now a light golden brown that covered his forehead along with covering his new piercing on his left eyebrow. She didn't like it at first but she ending up liking it more.

"I love you." he said nudging his nose with hers as it gave her butterflies flying around in her stomach. He moved to sit up moving his arms back as he pulled on shirt taking it off and throwing it somewhere. Jeongyeon stared at his abs that were nicely cut into six squares making her body heat up more than it was.

He smiled going back down and captured her lips as they moved soft and slow before he wanted to pick up the pace.

He put more of his weight onto her as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hands was roaming around before they touched the softness of her legs giving her chills throughout her body.

When he broke off the kiss again to attack the other side of her neck. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip again as he found another soft spot. "Bobby... your ...mom will be home....soon."

Her breathing hitched as she took in long breaths and let out a sigh as she enjoyed his lips on her neck. It was a feeling she could never explain but she really liked. She never wanted him to stop. But there were some things she wasn't ready in doing.

Bobby always respected her choice.

He moved away from her neck from the other side and smirked seeing his wonderful work. He looked back at Jeongyeon and smiled at her. "No she won't."

"You don't know that." she said pulling him down. As much as she wanted him to stop or control himself, she was having a hard time herself. She loves him so much and she wouldn't want to regret something for going too fast.

Just to tease, Bobby continued to smirk as he brushed his lips against hers lightly not letting her kiss him. He chuckled around her face as his breath hit her face giving her tingles. It was a sensation she couldn't explain but it felt right as every single tingling feeling was telling her to keep going forward.

"Besides, I agreed to come here and sleep not to do this." she smiled as he kept using his nose to trace her cheeks wanting to kiss them before capturing her lips.

"But you love what I do to you." he chuckled as he moved to the other side and used his nose to her cheek and moving down to her earlobe catching it between his teeth. "If you want to stop just say so. Although, you body is asking for something else."

That did it.

Jeongyeon growled as she pushed herself to change positions. Bobby widen his eyes as he was now under his girl and she was on top smirking at him. He felt his mouth go dry feeling surprised at how much control she had on him right now. He could feel his own heat rolling off his skin as she looked stunning and beautiful.

Her hair was getting longer to where she could put it in a ponytail but she never did. It was blonder than before and it was stunning. She smirked as she moved down to his neck making him close his eyes.

Being sly like a fox, she brushed her nose along his cheeks as she moved down to his neck giving him chills. She could feel him flinch and grab onto her hips. He bit his bottom lip trying not to make a sound. She took a quick glance and continued to do what she did best.

Teasing.

Two can play that game.

She moved herself to the other side of his face where his eyebrow piercing was and gave light kisses down to his cheek moving to his neck and then moving up to his perfect manly jaw line to capture his lips once again. She felt her hair fall forward as it brushed against his cheeks.

He took in a breath the moment their lips met along with tongues fighting for a win. It didn't matter since they both won and love conquers all.

Accidently, Bobby pressed harder into as his hands moved her hips up making them both moan into each other's mouths'. It felt amazing to how things ended up to be. But nothing could beat what would happen next.

"Bobby? Jeongyeon? Are you both here?" a female voice called out to them as there was a knock on the door.

They broke away from the kiss panting out of breath. Jeongyeon removed herself from Bobby and fixed herself as she quickly got her bag and looked for a book to open it. Bobby jumped out of bed quickly grabbed his shirt and put it on and jumped back in bed grabbing a pillow to covering up his lower area.

"Come in!" Bobby called out to his mom as he rubbed the back of his neck.

His mom came in with a smile and saw her son and Jeongyeon both flustered and smiling. "What were you both doing?"

"Um.. studying." Bobby said quickly as his breathing was going back to normal.

"Well I wanted to nap, but Bobby had other plans." Jeongyeon spoke as she looked over to Bobby. He widen his eyes at her seeing how she was going to sell him out. "He needed help on a upcoming exam."

He let out a sigh closing his eyes with relief. He opened them and stared his mom again. "Yeah, she is nerdy and can help me pass."

His mom let out a laugh. "Alright, well keep the door open while I'm here. Are you staying for dinner Jeongyeon?"

The young girl thought for a moment but Bobby answered it for her telling his mom that she was and he would take her home. His mom smiled and walked out heading back to the kitchen.

Bobby sighed as he leaned back and closed his eyes. "That was close."

Jeongyeon scoffed and moved next to him. She saw him lay still before she grabbed the pillow and whacked him with it. "You said she wouldn't be home yet!"

He took the hit but chuckled as he grabbed it from her and put it back where he had it. "Sorry, I swear I thought we would be alone longer."

"Right." She moved to put the book back and stared at Bobby for a moment before going to the mirror. She checked herself and saw the two dark circles and frowned. "Seriously! Jiwon!"

Bobby pushed himself to sit up and smirked as he gave her a kissy face. "You love me."

She rolled her eyes and crawled on the bed and sat next to him. She grabbed his ear pulling on it. He let out a groan closing his eyes. "What will I tell my parents? They will think we are headed to that next level and --"

"Actually we are. It's working out pretty well if you ask me." he chuckled and kissed her cheek getting her to release his ear. He had one of his studs on and the other ear had two hoops. He rubbed it and smiled looking at the pillow. "Do you want to see what I'm talking about?"

Jeongyeon gave him a confused look. "What does the pillow have to do with this?"

"Everything." he put his hand down from rubbing his ear before looking back at her. He waited hoping she could take the hint but nothing came to mind. "Ok what happens when a guy gets... well you know?"

Still feeling confused for a moment Jeongyeon looked at the pillow again and pushed herself off the bed widening her eyes. "OH MY GOSH!"

Bobby chuckled at her adorableness. "See that didn't take long to figure out."

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" she closed her eyes and turned around jumping on her heels trying to get an image of his man thing off her mind. "How did that happen?"

He saw her back still facing him as he only continued to smile. "Well you were on top of me and my hands like to have a mind of their own so..."

"OK! I've heard enough!" Jeongyeon turned to look at her boyfriend. Her face was bright red full embarrassed and Bobby couldn't stop laughing. He loved everything about his girl so much it was funny and perfect. "I'm going to go help your mom and you... go take care of yourself."

"I woudn't be like this if it wasn't for you." he replied back to her with a smirk.

Jeongyeon scoffed and stormed out of the room. She leaned against the wall fanning herself trying to be calm before she went to help his mom in the kitchen. She couldn't believe the kind of conversation they were having. It was the first time and also embarrassing knowing his mom could have almost walked in on them.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked as he came out his room. He smiled looking at her. He took a step forward making her take a step back. She tried her best not to move her eyes to look down in an area she didn't want to know about.

"Um.. nothing.. I was --"

Moving quickly, Bobby pulled his girl into the bathroom shutting the door behind her and had her leaning against it. It had taking her by surprise but she was getting used to his ways of wanting them to be alone. "I was just kidding about that."

Jeongyeon smacked his chest hard making him flinch and she did it again. He grabbed her wrist to stop and pinned it to the door. "Your cruel!"

He shrugged and kissed her lips getting her to calm down and leaned his forehead on hers. "Actually, I wasn't kidding. But it went away when my mom was around and you and I were talking. So I don't really need to take care of myself now do I?"

She hissed pushing him away. "Stop messing with me."

He chuckled kissing her lips again. "I can't help it. I love you."

"I love you too but it's cruel." she said pouting at him. Pouting was always in her favor to get him to stop his silly games and it worked every time.

He sighed and gave her a nod. "Alright I will."

Bobby kissed her one more time and let her go to help his mom in the kitchen. He stared at himself in the mirror for a moment and smirked. He wasn't lying, he did have his problem in the lower area but it slowly went away when he was laying on his and Jeongyeon was talking to him.

He felt a bit ready to take it to the next level but he wanted to be sure Jeongyeon was also on the same page as him. He didn't want to pressure her into it and make her regret it either. It was the last thing he wanted. He messed up once he didn't want to do it again.

- - -

The next day at the campus Jeongyeon was sitting amongst her friends during her breaks between classes. She was sitting next to Nayeon who was on her right side and Jihyo was on the other side. They were talking about a music festival that the campus would be having and three boy and three girl groups were only allowed to perform.

Jihyo was letting them know she had signed them up along with getting the ok with the other girls. They were only allowed to perform two songs. There wouldn't be any prizes, it was just something for fun to take away the stress that students had for their exams.

The staff thought of it as a stress reliever.

The wardrobe would be taken care of by Sana who needed the distraction from her longest crush dating someone else and by Mina and Momo. The rest just needed practice for the dances and songs. Sometimes that was the easiest part or it could be hard. It all just depended.

"Well well," a familiar voice came into the picture. The three girls who were sitting down on the grass under the tree were visited by four other girls. Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo.

They were the other girl group that signed up.

"Good luck in the performance." Jennie smiled at them.

"You know we would say the same for you but I just remembered it's for fun. Not a competition." Jihyo spat back with a smirk.

"That maybe be true," Lisa said with a smirk. "But why not make interesting for us?"

Nayeon rolled her eyes not bothering to look at them. "No thanks. We aren't into that stuff. We sing and dance for fun."

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. "Suit yourself."

"There just scared." Jennie spoke letting out a laugh.

Jeongyeon had it with Jennie, she pulled a few pranks on her and caused her relationship to take a turn almost losing Bobby. She stood up and was face to face with Jennie. "Ok let's make a deal. If we get more screams on stage on our second song you leave us alone for good."

The four girls stayed in their place with a straight face thinking about it.

"What if we win?" Lisa asked looking at her.

"You can keep bothering us like we are nothing."

Nayeon and Jihyo exchanged looks not liking where this was going but they were also shocked seeing Jeongyeon stand up to Jennie dealing with her annoying attitude.

The four girls looked at each other and they each gave a nod. Jennie smiled tilting her head to the side. "Fine you have a deal."

"What deal?"

Jeongyeon turned to the side and saw Bobby glaring at Jennie and her friends. He still didn't like leaving Jeongyeon alone when they had different breaks or when Hanbin wanted to talk to him alone. He also hoped nothing bad would happen to Jeongyeon while he wasn't around. Jennie still got under his skin for what happened at the pool party.

Even though he deleted her number and avoided her. He still didn't like it when Jennie would be around his girl. "What's going on?"

Jennie smirked at him and then at Jeongyeon. "Nothing, just having an understanding. Let's go girls."

The four girls left walking away. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and Jihyo who looked shocked at what just happened.

"Why would you do that?" Jihyo stood up in her place. "This is for fun not a competition!"

"I'm sorry ok! She just gets to me!" Jeongyeon shouted back at her. "She needs to stop treating us like we are nothing. We can prove that to her. We practice all the time and we are good. Can we change Momo's solo to me instead?"

Jihyo blinked at her before Nayeon sighed shaking her head. "We can't just change that! She has always had that solo because she is our dancer! Plus how will she react?"

"What about me? Jennie is bothering us because of me! She bothered me for taking Bobby away and I won't let her win by her own ways. I want to prove her wrong and this is the chance!" Jeongyeon looked at her two close friends. "Please?"

Jihyo sighed looking at the grass and averted her eyes to Nayeon who was looking at Jeongyeon and then Jihyo. They each stayed quiet in thought. Jihyo thought it was wrong for Jeongyeon to accept the challenge due to her personal feelings.

But it was understandable.

- - -

"Opps my bad, I thought you were brown grass that needed some water." Jennie emptied the water bottle and threw it to the side.

Jeongyeon was soaked with water as she felt her shirt sticking to her like second skin. Her hair was damp and the ends were sticking to her face. She looked up at Jennie as she laughed and walked off.

Nayeon and Jihyo came to Jeongyeon seeing the accident from afar and helped their friend up. They took her to the girls locker room and found her another shirt to wear. It was empty inside and cold.

Jeongyeon had second thoughts for her relationship with Bobby at times. Jennie was always trying to find ways to ruin her and she always did it when Bobby and Mijoo wasn't around. It was simpler for her and she always managed to have a quick exit.

A knock was suddenly heard from the locker room making Jeongyeon snap out of her trance. Nayeon went to the door and slowly opened it seeing the one person Jeongyeon was trying to avoid but at the same time she needed them.

Bobby came in quickly making eye contact with Jeongyeon as she stood up wrapping her arms around him. He shut his eyes kissing her head whispering 'sorry' to her multiple times as she cried silently in his chest.

He had gotten a text from Nayeon about what she saw with Jeongyeon and he asked where they were to meet them. He didn't care if he wasn't allowed in the girls locker room. He needed to see Jeongyeon and be there for her. Jennie wasn't going to stop her hazing anytime soon until she felt satisfied.

Nayeon and Jihyo were by her side a lot if Mijoo and Yerin weren't around. They helped her a lot at first and Jeongyeon didn't want to be this fragile girl anymore either. The next time she saw Jennie try to do something, she blocked it or moved to the other side making her friends get wet or hit instead.

Jeongyeon would smiled and shrug it off. "Better luck next time."

- - -

Jihyo sighed closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. "Fine, but you need to work twice as hard."

"That's it!" Nayeon smiled looking at her friends. "We will call ourselves 'Twice' because we always work twice as hard for it."

Jihyo and Jeongyeon laughed as they agreed in the name and for the changes. Nayeon grabbed her things and left after she got a text to meet her boyfriend Jimin for lunch. Jihyo left since her class was going to start. Jeongyeon was left alone but felt a pair of eyes on her. She turned to her left and realized Bobby was still waiting there for a response.

"What just happened?" he asked looking at her as he came closer. "What's going on with you and Jennie?"

He cupped her face in his hands and stared in her eyes. She let out a sigh and started from the beginning and fill him in about the festival and Jennie and the deal they made.

"You're in the festival too?" Bobby asked her with a smile. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. "We are too, that's why Hanbin wanted to talk to us today. We are called 'iKON' with a 'K' he wants us to be known as an icon but for each other. I don't where he came up with the name."

Jeongyeon smiled at the name and slowly it faded. "I know it's not a competition, but do you think we have a chance to beat her?"

He leaned his forehead to hers knocking it against it and making her hiss. He smiled and started to swing them back and forth. "I think you don't have to prove yourself to her. But if it's what you really want, I think you've already beaten her. You just haven't seen it yet."

Nodding her head and letting out a sigh, she knew Bobby had a point. She had nothing to prove to Jennie but if she could win this, it was going end all the dumb and annoying comments of being bothered by her. "Does this mean we won't see each other for a while?"

Bobby groaned as he pulled her into his chest hugging her. "Yeah, Hanbin wants us to start practicing today until the day before the festival. Practices will run late but maybe we have them at the same time and I can walk you home after."

Jeongyeon laughed as she closed her eyes taking in his strong scent before their class started. "Maybe but I would have to work harder for the change."

"You'll do fine Baby, I know you can do it." he kissed her head and pulled back looking at her. "You're my girl and you can do it. Just believe in yourself ok?"

She nodded as they shared a kiss before headed inside the building.

- - -

"AGAIN!"

Bobby and Junhoe were doing the same steps over and over by Hanbin as Jinhwan and Donghyuk were standing on the side. Yunhyeong and Chanwoo were in the back doing the same steps slowly.

Hanbin liked things to be perfect as they could be and he wanted his friend to do the right steps too.

"AGAIN!"

This time everyone aside from him started dancing and five seconds later Hanbin joined in as the song was playing and each step was going with the beat. At times Bobby had to count in his head to be sure he wasn't a beat ahead, the same went with Junhoe and Yunhyeong.

Chanwoo would have the most problems at times since he was barely adjusting to his new life on the campus along with seeing his girlfriend. He would ask Jinhwan for help and he would get better faster. It was always good for them to help each other out knowing they could count on one another.

Bobby dropped to the floor feeling the coolness hit his arms. He closed his eyes and breathed with his mouth open as his chest would rise up and down fast. Donghyuk was next to him along with Junhoe.

"Break for five minutes." Hanbin said as he went to grab his water.

"Don't over work us too much man, we understand you want this to be perfect, but it's not a competition. It's for fun." Bobby spoke out as his breathing was better and he crawled to his water as he sat up against the mirror.

"Yeah well you won't feel that way if your girlfriends childhood friend is also in the festival." he responded back to him.

Bobby raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Oooh! Someone is jealous!"

Hanbin scoffed rolling his eyes. "Whatever!"

"What's wrong with Hayi wanting to cheer on not only her boyfriend but Changkyun at the same time?" Donghyuk asked pushing himself up.

"Yeah no need to be jealous, they are friends and you're the boyfriend." Jinhwan chuckled as he and Chanwoo were still standing and dancing.

"You only say that because Mijoo doesn't make you jealous or anything." Hanbin retorted back at the older one.

"True, but she is also joining the festival too."

Hearing those words go through his ears Bobby looked at Jinhwan. "Seriously? Jeongyeon and her friends are in the festival too and so is Jennie and her friends."

"Whoa... I didn't see that coming." Yunhyeong said looking at Bobby. "Jisoo mentioned she would be doing something with Mijoo and her friends. Now I know what it is."

"That would mean Myungeun is doing the festival too right?" Jinhwan asked around and spotted Junhoe who was already crashed out and asleep on the floor. "Seriously June?"

The others laughed seeing Junhoe crashed out as he let out a light snore. Bobby smirked getting his lightest book and scooted closer to him. Yunhyeong smiled and looked at Jinhwan who was nodding his head with a thumbs up.

"Payback is sweet."

Bobby pushed himself up with a huge smile on his face. He dropped the book right next to Junhoe's ear making his eyes widen open as he rolled on his stomach and standing on his feet. "I LIED I LIKED THE MOVIE CLUELESS!"

The rest of the boy snickered around the room at Junhoe's sudden confession. Chanwoo was on his knees laughing to his heart content as Yunhyeong was on the floor laughing along with Donghyuk.

Hanbin and Jinhwan shook their heads as Bobby was doing the same until he fell to his knees laughing. Another stress free relief is laughing and they all needed it.

"Ok guys lets go again two more time for each song and we call it a night." Hanbin said going to the stereo to play the songs.

- - -

Things weren't so easy with Jeongyeon on her friends. Momo wasn't happy about the change at first but she got over it and helped her friend out and changed a few steps making it even better for her.

It was something unexpected and fresh for Jeongyeon. She couldn't wait to perform it and to see the look on Bobby's face was going to be priceless. Her the rest of the girls danced hard and sang hard as well. They did the same routine more than five times before taking a break. It was the fourth day of the week and they would performing on the weekend.

It was going to be a good event for everyone to come out and have fun.

"How are the clothes coming along?" Dahyun asked looking at Mina and Sana. "Can we know what we are wearing?"

The girls looked at each other and smiled. Momo got her laptop and went to her picture files and showed the girls what they would be wearing. They gasped a few times and did a few 'awhs' seeing how cute the outfits were.

"Wait until your boyfriends see you in these outfits!" Mina said with a smile. "I think Jeongyeon will definitely make Bobby jealous with her outfit for the second song."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "At least it's not like Momo's strap chest thingy."

Momo playfully pushed her making her stumble back. "These outfits are going to kick !"

"Hey Chaeyoung is Hoseok coming?" Jihyo asked the young girl. "I read he is doing a tour again."

Chaeyoung frowned at her. "I told him about it but he said he couldn't come. It's alright. He is an idol of Rising 3."

"How did you guys meet anyways? Dating an idol is once in a blue moon and you both are still going strong after three months!" Tzuyu said as she sat with her legs crossed.

Chaeyoung laughed as she took a moment remembering the time she met her boyfriend. "I was working at the sauna when someone came to pay for the whole place for the day. I saw the members of Rising 3 come in and Namjoon came with his wife. The other two were just on their own and I almost fell due to the area I had mopped but Hoseok caught me."

"Awh how romantic!" Sana squealed with a smile clapping her hands together.

Jeongyeon listened to a few more stories being shared until Jihyo suggested them to get back to work and practice a bit longer.

- - -

Bobby threw himself on his bed laying on his stomach not wanting to move. Hanbin had them working hard like slaves almost with no breaks. It took not only Jinhwan but also Mijoo to convince Hanbin to let his friends have the day off tomorrow.

The festival is suppose to be fun not work hard and be completely drained. He felt his body shutting off as he closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep but at the same time he wanted to talk to his girl. He had seen her around campus and in class but afterwards he missed her a lot and missed going to the library in the second floor having their make-out sessions.

He missed his love.

As much as he didn't want to move to get his phone, he groaned moving from his place and grabbed it from his pocket and checking his messages.

Baby:

Sorry I won't be going over..I'm so tired..

I love you :*

Bobby sighed and laid back closing his eyes rubbing his temples. He had messaged his girl to see if she could come over for a bit even though he will see her tomorrow; he wanted to see her now.

I should shower then...

A light knock was heard coming from his door. He didn't bother to move from his position. He left his eyes close and waited to see if the person on the other side would let themselves in.

"Are you descent?" a familiar female voice asked.

The door opened and Bobby suddenly sat up in bed staring at the person in front of him. He smiled feeling his heart racing inside. "You lied to me!"

Jeongyeon shrugged her shoulders shutting the door quietly behind her as she dropped her bag from her shoulders. She went up to him but he was fast enough to pull her down on his lap. He cupped her face with one hand and pulled her down as their lips touched.

The feeling of her lips on his was over the edge making him push his tongue into and slowly moving back down again with her on top. He felt his body heating up again but it was different from practicing to kissing.

Jeongyeon tried to hold in her moans from him but it was hard since they hadn't spent any time together. Their friends did a good job of keeping those with boyfriend and girlfriends away from each other. Texting and seeing each other around campus wasn't the same.

The physical touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter