final

tease lover

"Hyung.." "It me hyogie.." "Are you awake..?" 'Hakyeon hyung.??"     

"Bwo.."hakyeon say annoyingly

"The other hyung want to talk to you outside"     "haish... Tell them to wait" "yes hyung"

 

   

    Hyuk left the room to inform the other hyung. "Hakyeon hyung say to wait".   The other member sit in silence thinking about hakyeon.

 

"Hyung.. Do you think what we doing now is right..?" Hongbin break the silence " bin hyung is right  what if hakyeon hyung dont want to talk to us again.." Hyuk start to freak out " hyuk ah calm down. Im sure hakyeon hyung will not mad at us." Taekwoon say to calm hyuk but he itself dont sure about it.

 "Leo hyung is right... Hakyeon hyung will not mad at us he love us , right jeahwan hyung.."

wonshik say unsure , jeahwan only smile and hug the three maknaes " dont worry about it ok.."

 

 

 

     5 minute later..

 

 

Hakyeon get out of the room and sit next to ken.. "What  you guy want to tell me that it so important that cannot wait tommorow.." Hakyeon say annoyingly. Everyone in the room is silence and do not know how to start it.

    Hakyeon stare at them annoyingly " well im waiting...." Hakyeon grow impatience. 

   "Yah! If you guys want to tell me something now is the time.!"  Hakyeon get mad shout  at them. And that freak out the members.

  "Hakyeon hyung are you mad at us..?" Hyuk say trying calm down hakyeon abit..

" well i am because you guys tell me you want to tell...." "Not about this hyung.."   Wonshik cut his words and leo finish wonshik word for him 

" are you mad at us because we tease you the other day....?"  "....... N..o.."  " hyung dont lie...."  Jaehwan say quietly.

    "Why do you guys care if im mad..."  

  " hyung dont you get it..?"   "Get what..?"

  "That we cared for you, worry for you and we love you.." Hongbin say and stared at the ground. Now hakyeon notice that all s stare at the ground or the sieling. And hakyeon very sure that he see that they are blushing.

 

 

   They cared for me. They say they loved me. How can i be so sure what if they just acting. Like they always do...

 

 

   Hakyeon thingking so hard to beleive the word they just say or not while the other members just stare at anything aceppt their hakyeon hyung because they dont get the reaction from him.  Thing get a little awkward..

  " hyung you ..ok." Wondhik say awkwardly. Hakyeon snapped out of it and stand up. That scared the out of them. 

 "You guys just trying to fool me right..!?"  "No hyung we really love and cared for you." "No.. You..not...you just saying this to..tease .me right..!!!"  Hakyeon start to cry. The members stand up and try to comfort him.

 But hakyeon push them away. "Why do i did that made you guys hate me.!"  Hakyeon say and start to leave , when hyuk grab him and hug him.

 

   "Hyung i know it hard to believe but please believe us this time..." Hyuk say. 

  

   The other members start to gather around hakyeon and hyuk.  " hyung please trust us.." They say and hug him.

       Hakyeon use his energy to push them away from the hug. But they are so strong for hakyeon to break free.(5 against 1 who gonna win.) .

 

     "Please let me..go.."  " you.... Guys ..just lying."   "L..et,....go"  hakyeon stop to push them and cry on hyuk shoulder while the other members comfort him... 

 

 

   Later that everning

 

    "Hmm~…" ( who have dirty thought raise your hand)  "hyung you look soo cute~~"   jaehwan say and pinch hakyeon cheeck who is pouting. The other members just watch those two and giggle at thier hakyeon hyung cuteness..

 

 "Let me go..!  Im not cute.! Im manly.!"

Hakyeon say as he trying to break free from the hug of deathness that come from his dongsaengs. Hakyeon use many ways to break free from them but no valid.

  "Say you cute first hyung" hongbin tease hakyeon. Hakyeon look at him and the other. 

 "No way in the hell!!" Hakyeon say and trying to break free again from the hug.. But once again no valid. The other just giggle at thier hyung cuteness way to break free.

 

  " haish..ok.ok .. Fine ." " im cute~" hakyeon say and rolled his eyes annoyingly.

    "Done now let me goo" 

  They nod and tighted ghe hug even more.

" yah!! I already say it let me goo~" hakyeon whine cutely . 

    And that the end of hakyeon scream and the other giggle ..

 

 

                 

 

 

                           The end