Chapter 1

What did you say, Jungkook?

"Let's go, baby." 

It was loud and clear to everyone's ears. Even the cameras caught it.  They had to keep smiling throughout the whole broadcast, even Jimin who's face was pink.

Jungkook can feel five sets of eyes staring at the back of his head, probably imagining ways on how to get the facts out from the maknae. Or probably finding ways on how to torment him in Taehyung and Yoongi's case.

- o - o - o - o - o - 

Jimin had forgotten about the 'baby' incident as he munched on the food that was served to him before a loud (and somehow manly) scream came from the hotel room.  

Taking a piece of fried chicken ('it shouls be always in our lunch and dinner!' Taehyung happily said), he made his way to the room, only to find it locked. He tried knocking, only to be ignored. Sighing, he decided to listen to the conversation. 

"-and you called Jiminie 'baby' during the shooting? Tell me, are you and Jiminie in a relationship?" Jin's voice was heard 

"I-I only called him a baby because you said he's our maknae right? Since he a-acts like a baby all the time!" 

Curse you, Jungkook. How dare you.

"Are you sure? You have been too close to him lately. Touchy even." Yoongi said 

"Hyung... Are you perhaps... Jealous?" Jungkook asked fearlessly.

"Eat as much as you can when we're done talking. I will murder you in your sleep." 

"I'll take that as a yes. Awww~ Yoongi is love with our Jiminie~ but will Jungkookie share with Yoongi and TaeTae?" Hoseok cooed 

"One. Hobi, i will murder you as well. Two. Tae? You too?" 

"W-well... He's so tiny and squishy. Especially his cheeks." 

Tiny? Squishy? Especially his cheeks?!

Jimin was far too annoyed to think about three members being in love with him. 

"So Jungkook. Answer us. Are you and Jimin dating?" Namjoon asked

"No. I keep on telling you guys. No!" 

"Yes! I have a chance!" Taehyung cheered 

'No you dont. Payback for calling me short and squishy.' Jimin thought as he called someone. "Hello? Chanyeol-hyung? I feel the same as well. I'll be glad to be your boyfriend." 

Park Jimin made sure they heard him