chap.1

Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day has arise. 


A new day for all Students at JYP High School. A new chapter of all the students.

 

Everything is new except that the queenkas of the school is still Dahyun Team and Sana Team.

Dahyun Team has Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. For Sana Team has Sana, Nayeon, Mina and Momo.

 

But there is a secret between two team.

 

Sana & Dahyun.

 

There are rumors around the school saying that the two are dating but they always deny it. 

 

But words aren't enough. Students always seeing them together at School or Cafe. Not to mention about the look that they give each other when they see each other.


Both of the Team are friends and close with each other until one day.

Sana and her teammates are walking toward their class. All the students step aside and make way for them as usual.


But there is only one girl who still stand still without walk away.

"Tzuyu" Chaeyoung tries to call her Best friend silently but it's too late. Sana is already stands in front of her. Her eyes were full of anger.

 

"Are you new here?" Sana asks Tzuyu while scanning her from head to toes.

 

Tzuyu stays silent then tries to walk away but Sana grabs her wrist hard and drag her back.

 

"Look at me" Sana orders but Tzuyu looks away.

 

Sana raises up her hand and was about to hit her but someone grab her wrist.

 

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asks Sana angrily then throw Sana in the air.

"Don't you see what happen?" Sana said angrily.

Dahyun sighs then went to check Tzuyu and asks her if she is okay.

But it's obvious that Tzuyu's wrist is so red. Dahyun then drags Tzuyu away from the crowd.

Dahyun brings Tzuyu to an old abandon classroom in her school.

"Thank you" Tzuyu mumbles while looking away avoiding Dahyun's eyes contact.

 

Dahyun holds Tzuyu's wrist then check it several times.

"Next Time don't go near them again"

Tzuyu nods.

"I'm Dahyun" Dahyun introduces herself to Tzuyu with THAT smile.

Tzuyu smiles back.

"I'm Tzuyu" 

"You are new here?" 
"Yes"

That makes sense to Dahyun now. Because anyone that study here before won't dare to do that to Sana. And Dahyun kinda likes Tzuyu's personality.

Daring & Brave.

"Starting from today you will be my friend. I won't ask a question because I won't accept no for the answer."

Dahyun chuckles then leave the class.

After Dahyun walks away, Chaeyoung sneakily walks inside the classroom and check on her best friend.

"What?" Tzuyu asks Chaeyoung.

"I'm glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter