1; final

it wasn't my lips you kissed, but my soul

Min Yoongi's opinions aren't exactly... appropriate or whatever you call it. They're simple and honest enough to make some people give him a dirty look. So, if you asked him about the infamous Min Yoongi's personality, he would say he's just a little sensitive ; always complaining and always thirsty for a cup of coffee.

But boy, he really adores the way his boyfriend treats him. All the gentle touches and kisses as if he was going to disappear at any second, the subtle language and sweet nothings whispered into his ear every time he makes love with him... Oh yeah, he surely is into that kind of . He even enjoys the way they intertwine their fingers, soft moans and whimpers echoing in his ears like the most pleasant sound he's ever heard.

Jung Hoseok, the softest boyfriend you could ever find; his boyfriend. He hated him at first, too cheery and bright for his standards. Surprisingly, it wasn't Hoseok's famous angelic smile what made him painfully fall in love with him, but the moment he melted in his tight embrace, making him stop crying after his mother's funeral. His chest felt dull at that time, but the way Hoseok quietly whispered into his ear, gently his hair, and making him sure that everything will be alright... That was the moment he knew Hoseok is the right one.

After all, the soulmate bond they've shared has been imprinted deep into the skin of his wrist. And that couldn't be wrong, right? It's the universe thing, so...

××××

"I love you."

"You're saying this only because of the coffee."

"Well... I say it even with your balls deep in my and you don't complain about that, so don't be rude Hoseok-ah." He can see the playfulness in Hoseok's eyes as he gets his smacked; the slap is gentle, but loud enough due to his ness (and he bets it wasn't only because of his comment, but his body wrapped only in one of Hoseok's hoodies). He whines, but melts instantly as Hoseok's palm caresses the pinkish skin.

"Yeah, but you also beg me to you literally in the middle of the night, so... You do love my , baby," Hoseok kisses his temple, breath warm with a scent of coffee.

"Oh, I thought you only make love. But that's okay — hot actually," Yoongi teases him, wrapping his bony fingers around Hoseok's wrist and tugging him back to the bedroom with a half-empty cup in his other hand.

"Thought you like it," Hoseok murmurs against his neck as they lie back in their bed. Hoseok, being the big spoon, is drawing some patterns on Yoongi's tummy —the hoodie abandoned somewhere on the floor. He really loves the porcelain skin of his boyfriend, always adoring and caressing it with so much love. You know, being by the side of your soulmate is completely different from being with anyone else; the way his wrist tickles every time he says the words of love to him with sleepy kisses at nights and little smiles at mornings. The shape of the ink on his skin burning with a passion every time he connects his body with the beautiful man under him, painting the skin of his neck with gentle bruises, kissing those raspberry pink lips and claiming his soul as his; Min Yoongi's.

I only belong to you, my love.

"I do," Yoongi coos, pouting and playing with the waistband of Hoseok's underwear. Hoseok giggles, placing small and sweet gentle kisses all over Yoongi's chest, brushing his long fingers over his hip... Yoongi sighs, taking the boy's free hand and kissing the black ink on his wrist. It's warm and safe; the feeling of being loved. It made his heart swell in ways he found too hard to describe. It hurts, but in a good way; everything he needed was just Hoseok to kiss him and hold him tight in his arms.

"Good," Hoseok says, tasting his own feelings on his tongue before sending them to the boy's ears, sweet and so tender that his wrist almost hurt. The body he's hugging; vulnerable and almost fragile as he tightens his arms around Yoongi's waist, has completely softened against his chest. The scent of his hair lingers around him, lulling him back to sleep. Small yet sharp eyes are watching him sleepily, Yoongi's big nose he had to kiss, is cutely scrunching and finally — those evil pouty lips, asking him to sin. Hoseok whines, frustrated and so in love.

"You can just kiss me, you know," Yoongi reminds him, rolling his eyes with a smirk. We've been together for three years, Hoseok. You can do anything you want with me.

"Right," Hoseok laughs softly as he props himself up on his elbow and kisses him with a gentle movement of his lips. That's the sin he's wanted to commit — letting Yoongi take him to hell with him.

"You smell good," he mumbles into Yoongi's mouth, wetting his lips with little kitten . The aroma of the coffee he had drunk before he dragged him back to the bed was (just like the perfume on his hoodie) mixed with his own scent — nice and calming.

He kisses him again, fingers running through his raven black hair as he's maliciously swallowing all those tiny groans Yoongi lets out. The soulmate bond; a black ink tattoo on both of their wrists, is tingling with excitement and familiar intimacy. It would set his heart on fire, but it was still too soon, Yoongi's body all curled up into a small ball in his embrace.

"Hoseok-ah~" Yoongi purrs and stretches his arms as he places a smooch on Hoseok's jaw. "Let's bathe together."

××××

"C'mere," he says, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's lean waist and pulling him closer to his chest. As he enjoys the warm water, Hoseok relaxes into his touch, handing him his favourite vanilla shampoo. He takes it, squeezing a little amount on his fingers and carefully starts massaging Hoseok's scalp. They don't need to talk; their minds connected into one as Yoongi starts kissing him on the shoulder, bony fingers still in his damp hair. Hoseok turns his head, giving him an Eskimo kiss, smiling.

"You're so touchy today, sunshine," he giggles, dark eyes scanning his soulmate lovingly. "Something happened?"

Yoongi snorts, slightly offended. What? Was he a rock or something? Of course he's touchy — has the boy realized they were both in their bathtub, ? How can he not be touchy with Hoseok pressed — oh so tightly — against his body? Yoongi returns the Eskimo kiss, hands wrapped around Hoseok's neck, the sweet vanilla scent floating around them like Christmas sweets that Hoseok loves so much.

"Nah, just wanna hold you, is that a problem?" Of course it's not. Hoseok's dark eyes lighten up as he grins and relaxes back into his arms once again.

"It's just... never mind. I'm really happy!" Hoseok clarifies, gently rubbing Yoongi's thighs. He knows that Yoongi's smiling, even when he cannot see his face. The older could pretend to be all grumpy and cold, but hey — it's actually him, who's the more affectionate in their relationship (although he would never admit it).

"Yeah," Yoongi mumbles, blushing, but smiling sheepishly. He loves Hoseok. He's his soulmate after all. Even if he's sometimes too loud and too optimistic, Yoongi loves him. No, he belongs to him. And even when they die, his soul will be still with him. It doesn't matter in which form they will be, Min Yoongi's devoted to him; to his soul; to his entire being. He smiles softly; the tattoo on both of their wrists is tingling — burning slowly with a strong feeling.

"I really love you."