New Student

One or Six

Taehyung looks up at the school building. By the design and layout he can tell that the building his old and grand. And honestly looks like those ivy league colleges in the west. Taking a deep breath, Taehyung moves his feet, he a bit early, wanting to look around the school at leasure and get to know where his classes were and the route to take to get there faster. Walking up the concrete steps and pushing open the doors, the inside....was a little against his expectations. Its looks like the inside of his school back in Daegu. Why he started thinking that it was going to look like some prestigious grand school you see in dramas and manga, he doesn't know. Laughin softly to himself at his own fantasy the human makes his way to the student office. Finding the location, which wasn't hard honestly, he goes inside and is met by the secretary. Giving her his information, Taehyung is given everything needed for the first day. His schedule and a map of the school. 

 

Thanking the woman politely, he ducks out of the room. His classes where basic with empty slots filled in with nothing but an asterisk. Reading the note, he realizes there for elective courses. Curious, he flips open the handbook, realizing that the first week they go to different electives that interest them before submitted there final schedule at the end of the week. That was actually, since electives were pre-chosen back at home. Continuing to wander around, he get focused on finding his first classroom, World History wich is at the end of the hall on the second floor. The following class is Algebra 2 in the middle of the ground floor. PE follows that at the back of the school on the same floor. His first elective is after PE. Fifth period is split into two sections, the class being Chemistry with lunch in the middle of it, or B lunch. Study Hall follows Chemistry in the library. The last three period were also electives. After the last Class done for the day. 

 

8:00 - 8:45 World History
8:55 - 9:40 Algebra 2
9:50 - 10:35 Physical Education
10:45 - 11:30  Elective 1

11:40 - 12:00

Chemistry
12:00-12:20 Lunch B
12: 20 - 12:50 Chemistry
1:00 - 1:45  Study Hall
1:55 - 2:40 Elective 2
2:50 - 3:30

 Elective 

The biggest issue for Taehyung right now is that he can't master his route to classes because of the blank electives. Sighing, the boy desides to head to his first class. Finding a desk near the window in the middle, he looks over the handbook for anything on the elective courses and he found nothing. Even checking the school map, nothing really helped him there either. Groaning it seems he would just have to ask someone instead. Checking his phone he realizes that there is still thirty minutes until the first bell. School started later here than back in Daegu. Pulling his phone out he begins texting his old friends and seeing how their classes are going while he waits. 

Time was ticking away and gradually with 15 minutes until the first bell, students gradually begin to make their way to the clasroom. Putting his phone away when they would approach them, Taehyung smiles and begins chatting away mostly it was the average getting to know a person conversations, but the boy didn't mind it. He's a social butterfly not being around people and being active was something that made the boy miserable.