Chapter 1

My True Love

Haechan POV

It was the day before the first day of school and I was dying. Soccer tryouts were today and the coach was extremely rough. Supposedly our captain for the team is new as well and is thought to be some anime character that has stepped into real life, yet I can’t seem to find him. As i breathed heavily after the coach blew the his whistle signalling the end of tryouts I saw him. Vibrant pink hair that stuck to his head as he seemed to have been sweating. The rumors were true, he really was surreal.

“Okay so the eleven you that I call stay on the field and the rest may go to the locker room. Anyone not on this field after will have to come tomorrow after school or JV and freshman tryouts.” The coach barked as I stood up straight listening. “Lee Taeyong here is the captain of Varsity and will be everyone’s leader, even the JV and freshman team has the option to ask him for help. Yuta, Ten, Hyojong, Huitake, Sicheng, Minghao, Seokmin, Wooshin, Dongyeol, and Haechan may stay everyone else leave.” The coach spoke loudly as everyone grumbled about how ‘They’re so lucky to on the same team as the Beauties…’ Who were the Beauties? I hadn’t heard of them.

“So this is our varsity team.” Yuta stated as he looked at everyone. “Wow are we all upper classmen or?” I shook my head slowly.

“Nope I’m a freshman, and I’m new.” I said with a smile as Yuta stared at me for a second then grinned.

“Awe, is he the only freshman?” Yuta looked at the others who nodded. “You’re adorable, I just wanna pinch your cheeks!” Yuta’s grin was too big for my comfort and I felt very awkward at that moment. Dongyeol and Wooshin slid over to my side as Yuta’s attention was diverted.

“You’re already catching one of the Beauties eyes.” Wooshin grinned as he knocked me slightly. I gave him a confused looked. “You don’t know who the Beauties are, do you?” I shook my head as he sighed.

“The Beauties are all new students, I believe, and have become super popular even though school really hasn’t started yet. Yuta, Sicheng, Ten and Taeyong are the Beauties. Taeyong is the most wanted, for obvious reasons.” Dongyeol was checking out Taeyong as he spoke. I just shrugged and turned my head over to Sicheng who was silently standing next to an equally silent Taeyong.

“Hey…” I greeted as I walked up to them with a hesitant smile which was met with surprised looks.

“Oh hi… You’re the only freshman right?” Taeyong asked with a tilt to his head. I swear he is not human.

“Yep.” I said as I leaned onto my right leg.

“And you’re new right? Us too. Want to hang out with us?” Ten asked as he came out of nowhere, I nodded with a smile as I found a couple of people I could befriend. “Cool! We are going to all meet at the entrance to the school by the benches in the front. Meet us there!” Ten cheered as the ones who weren’t considered Beauties all glared at me. I turned around to see Wooshin and Dongyeol eyeing me skeptically.

“Haechan right?” Taeyong asked. I nodded and smiled. “Want a ride home?” Taeyong asked with a smile lacing his extremely gorgeous lips.

“Sure! Thanks Hyung.” I smiled widely since I wouldn’t have to ride the bus home.

“Grab your stuff Channie. Yo Yuta!” Taeyong yelled as the japanese boy came running to him. “You have your car right?” Yuta smirked.

“Yep! You want me to drive you Winwinnie?” Yuta asked Sicheng who giggled and nodded and looked at Ten.

“Ten you have your car too right?” Taeyong asked the Thai boy who nodded holding his keys and smirked.

“We heading out?” Ten asked, Taeyong nodded. I carried my stuff to my new friend’s car, but I was met with a glowing white lamborghini that Taeyong popped the trunk to and threw his bags into.

“Throw your stuff back here Channie!” Taeyong sing songed as he started the car. I placed all my belongings into the trunk and slowly sat in the passenger's seat of the vehicle. “Have you never been in a car like this?” Taeyong smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot and followed his GPS to my house.

“No, I wouldn’t of even dreamed about that. My family isn’t exactly wealthy, but I’d say we are middle class.” I said with a smile, Taeyong grinned.

“Don’t get down about your family’s wealth. It doesn’t mean anything. My parents are never home and we move a lot because of their jobs.” Taeyong smiled sweetly as he pulled into my small driveway. “Here yah go Channie. Here’s my number and the others numbers. Text us. Or me at least. I’ll need you to do it tonight so I can text you practice times.” Taeyong hugged him goodbye and waited for me to enter my house with a promise to bring me to his house later in the week for a small get together with the others. I smiled at the gesture.

“Mom! I’m home!” I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. My mom turned around and hugged me as she went back to making lunch.

“Did you make the team sweetheart?” Mom asked sweetly as she glanced at me.

“I did! But the best part is that I made Varsity!” I beamed making my mom clap and hug me once again.

“That’s my boy!” mom cheered. I giggled.

“I also made four friends today. They’re on varsity with me. I know two are seniors, and I think one is a Junior and the others a sophomore. One of the seniors gave me a ride home.” I smiled to myself. My biggest fear about switching schools was always trying to find friends.

“What are their names!” My mom placed two dishes of stew onto the table and sat down with me.

“The one who dropped me off is Taeyong hyung. He is so sweet and is the captain. Then Yuta hyung is Japanese and is hyper, Sicheng is Chinese and is quiet but he seems nice, and Ten is Thai and is very well liked. Actually all of them are fairly new to the school too, and are super popular already.” I stated as she nodded with a fond smile.

“Enjoy your high school years my dear son. Your friends seem great and I can’t wait to meet them.” She smiled. I nodded as I continued to eat.

 

-No One’s POV-

The first day of school was 30 minutes away from starting as students slowly filled the courtyard and building. Yuta sat at the bench in front of the statue of the founder of the school and frowned. Taeyong and Haechan were not there yet and he was becoming antsy. Just then a bunch of girls screams were heard across the courtyard near another set of benches in front of a cherry blossom tree. Five boys made their way to that side followed by a group of girls who were trying to contain themselves.

“Who is that?” Yuta asked out loud so everyone could hear. A person standing near him gave him an admirational smile.

“They’re known as the Jocks. They are the most popular boys in school besides you guys. They’ve been here for years.” Yuta nodded slowly as he processed the information. Then he saw Taeyong’s lambo come zipping through the parking lot. Then a few minutes passed before Taeyong came strolling into the courtyard stealing everyone’s attention, even the girls fangirling over the Jocks, causing them to look as well.

Taeyong was one beautiful person, even Yuta was drooling slightly at the boys handsome features.

“Where’s Haechan?” Yuta asked Taeyong who looked startled.

“I don’t kno-” Just then Haechan came running into the courtyard right  before the gates closed. “Nevermind. Channie what took you so long?” Taeyong asked. Yuta scuffed.

“You were just as late as him.” Yuta sassed as Haechan caught his breath.

“I have to take the-” He cut off his sentence as he remembered who he was speaking to. Taeyong who owned a lambo and Yuta who owned a Range Rover. “My mom dropped me off.” Haechan said with hesitance, he didn’t want to say he has to take public transportation because his family doesn’t own a car.

“Oh okay. If you ever need a ride, we’d be willing to pick you up.” Ten smiled as he sat on the bench with Sicheng.

“Oh thanks.” Haechan grinned as he bowed. Taeyong cooed.

Across the courtyard, the five boys from before watched them.

“Who are they?” Mark asked his hyungs as he watched the pink haired boy sit on the Thai boy’s lap.

“The Beauties the entire school can’t get enough of.” Jaehyun sighed as he leaned back. Mark looked over at his hyungs and frowned.

“The one’s you want to get revenge on?” Mark asked as Jaehyun nodded.

“What should we do?” Doyoung asked Jaehyun who shrugged.

“Shun them?” Taeil asked as he glanced at Johnny who was sleeping with his head back.

“That’s actually a pretty good idea.”Jaehyun smirked. Doyong threw a grape at Johnny’s mouth and it made Johnny choke for a second.

“Wakey wakey captain.” Doyoung laughed. Johnny glared at his friends as he stood up and stared at Taeil.

“Let’s go, class starts in two minutes.” Johnny spoke in a raspy, deep tone as he turned around to head inside.

As class begun Johnny sat in his usual seat in the back right corner closest to the door. Taeil sat next to him on his left and sighed.

“Another boring year with Mr. Park as our literature teacher.” Taeil said as he glanced around the room making every girl swoon as he made eye contact.

“Ya…” Johnny stared at his phone for a second waiting for his cousin to respond, but was yelled at to turn it off causing him to grunt and throw his phone inside his bag and lean back in his chair. He looked up at the teacher who had two new students standing next to him. One with dark brown hair and was definitely japanese, while the other had bright pink hair and a black facemask covering his entire face except for his gorgeous eyes.

“Uhg… The most popular Beauties are in our class. Great.” Taeil sighed as he placed his head down on the desk. Johnny couldn’t take his eyes off the pink haired beauty.

“Welcome our two new students, Lee Taeyong and Nakamoto Yuta. Taeyoung please sit in front of Johnny and Yuta, you may sit by the empty desk in front of his.” Mr. Park showed them to their desks before turning around and starting class.

Taeyong glanced up at Johnny as he placed his bag on his desk. Johnny was known for his bad boy image and his unintentional death glare he always seemed to give off. But he was too focused on the boys gorgeous eyes to even realize he was cracking a soft smile towards him. Taeil had fallen asleep and Yuta was already drifting off making both Johnny and Taeyong have no one to talk to. Taeyong leaned back softly making the chair lean back as well and placed his head on Johnny’s desk.

“Hey.” He smiled with his eyes as he looked up at Johnny who leaned forward.

“Hey, you know we’re in class right?” Johnny teased as he smiled down at Taeyong.

“Be quiet and he won’t do anything, plus we have two minutes until lunch.” Taeyong whispered. Johnny smirked.

“Why are you wearing the face mask?” he asked as he slightly lifted the mask off Taeyong’s face exposing his nose and cupid bow like upper lip.

“I wasn’t in the mood for people whispering about my ‘unreal’ appearance. It gets annoying.” Taeyong’s frown made Johnny feel anger boil in his chest towards those who caused him to be anything but happy.

“They’re just jealous that they can’t look as amazing as you.” Johnny’s smile was one of the most real and genuine smiles Taeyong had ever seen. And judging by the looks from the students watching them, Johnny rarely smile or at least not this much.

“Hmm. You’re one handsome man yourself. I’d be surprised if you don’t get a lot of praise either.” Johnny shook his head.

“They adore my friends and I. But i’ve heard you and your little group of newbies are quite well liked as well.” Johnny smirked.

“Trust me. I’ve heard everything about you and your friends. Good and bad.” Taeyong took off his face mask and it almost made Johnny gasp at how beautiful the boy was. It was like Taeyong was an angel sent down to him to be his and only his. Johnny had never liked someone as much as he liked Taeyong and he had only met the kid. Image when they actually get to know each other. Johnny’s screwed if he lets this one go.

“Is that so? What bad things have been going around?” Johnny questioned trying to keep his cool.

“Well rumor has it that your friends don’t like mine or even me so they want to make us leave.” Taeyong yawned cutely rubbing his eyes. Johnny froze.

“I have no part in that.” Johnny said a bit too loud causing the teacher to glare at him. Taeyong giggled cutely making Johnny’s heart flutter.

“Is that so?” Johnny nodded. “Well then, would you mind showing me around the school like right now since the bell’s about to ring?” Taeyong’s smile was an addicting one and it made Johnny soft.

“Of course.” Taeyong’s smile turned into a beam as he set his chair back on all fours and stood up as the bell rang. Yuta slowly stood up and looked at Taeyong.

“Johnny, meet me in the cafe. I want to grab some water first, okay?” Taeyong asked with his big beautiful eyes and Johnny just fell harder for the boy. He smiled and nodded just as Taeil woke up.

“Let’s go man. We got to meet the other in the cafe.” Taeil pulled Johnny out of the room and they walked towards the cafe.

“Hey, I’ll be with a friend so let the others know I won’t be at lunch.” Johnny said to Taeil as the elder nodded and walked into the actual seating area of the cafeteria. Johnny found his way towards the serving area and spotted Taeyong talking to Yuta and another boy who looked chinese. But some other guy had made his way towards them and stood too close to Taeyong and wrapped his arms around the smaller beauties waist. Yuta and the chinese boy’s face said it all, they had no clue who that guy was and neither did Taeyong. What set Johnny off was the fact that said boy was now trying to seduce Taeyong by slowly grinding into his backside as Taeyong tried to leave his arms without making a scene. Johnny stomped over to Taeyong and pulled him out of the boy’s arms and protectively placed his arm around Taeyong’s shoulders tightly.

“Leave him alone, he isn’t yours to get handsy with.” Johnny growled as he stared down the shorter male making him scared and run away saying ‘Sorry Johnny, won’t happen again!’

Taeyong hugged him tightly as Yuta and the chinese boy smiled at him.

“Thanks Johnny!” Taeyong sighed in relief as he placed his face in the space where Johnny’s neck and shoulder met.

“Hey I’m Sicheng be the way!” the chinese boy waved his hand to introduce himself. “Are you two, um, friends?” He asked hesitantly. Yuta smirked.

“Now now Winnie. We both know not to ask personal questions.” Yuta giggled as they both turned around and walked away. Johnny hadn’t forgotten Taeyong, who was still hugging him tightly with his face hidden. But he did notice that Taeyong hadn’t gotten the water he wanted to get and that said boy also was shaking. Johnny’s death glare intensified as he intertwined their hands together and slowly walked over to grab Taeyong a bottle of water and they soon left the area. Johnny could now visibly see Taeyong shaking making him frown deeply. He picked Taeyong up and carried the boy to the football locker room where no one was allowed in except if you had the key, which luckily, only the captain and coach had.

“Taeyong, are you okay?” Johnny asked softly as he tried to place the smaller boy down to sit on the bench, but Taeyong grabbed onto Johnny and wrapped his arms around his neck and wrapped his legs around his waist, causing Johnny to sit on the bench instead. Taeyong was seated right on top of Johnny’s lap and he couldn’t help but place his hands near the part of Taeyong’s back where his waist line ends and his softly sticks out.

“I hate how people think they can just get away with touch me just because I’m good looking. Their excuse is always ‘Sorry but you were asking for it with that face and body of yours.’” Taeyong coughed as he held back tears.

“I will not let this slide. Anyone who harrasses you, tell me. I’ll kill them.” Johnny spoke in a deep threatening voice that would scare anyone, but Taeyong was oddly comforted by the deep tone. It relaxed him which confused Taeyong. He had never felt this way before, he would’ve never been in this exactly position or any others close to it if it were someone else. Why is it that he’s okay with Johnny doing it? Taeyong had never truly opened himself to a person, but Johnny felt different. He knew it was too soon to tell, yet his heart screamed for Johnny.

“This is why I transfer schools so much…” Taeyong spoke after a few minutes of silence. Johnny felt the anger building up. “My last school was definitely the worst. I was multiple times at a house party I forced to go to because I thought my ‘friend’ wouldn’t leave me. Turns out he was paid to bring me to that house, and… yeah. I think you can figure out what happened…” Taeyong let a single tear roll down his cheek causing Johnny’s anger to boil even more.

“I. Will. Kill. Them. All.” Johnny growled as he gently wiped Taeyong’s tear away and pulled him closer.

“Please don’t. I want you here with-” Taeyong cut off his sentence realizing he’d sound crazy saying that he wanted Johnny to stay with him. They just met for christ sake! Johnny smile softly.

“I wouldn’t leave you Lee Taeyong.” Johnny said sweetly as he gently ran his fingers through Taeyong’s pink hair. Taeyong looked up at him with puppy eyes and his mouth was slightly open.

“Really? Even though we just met?” Taeyong asked almost excited.

“Even though we just met… I want to protect you and I… I don’t know if this is a bit much for the first day we met, but I really like you and I want you to myself.” Johnny spoke in a whisper as he stared into Taeyong’s beautiful eyes. Taeyong gave him a confused look.

“You want to date me?” Taeyong asked as Johnny looked away shyly for a second before looking back at Taeyong and leaned in to link their lips into a soft kiss. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch, but neither of them pulled away as Johnny held onto Taeyong’s small frame tightly as Taeyong tightened his arms around Johnny’s neck keeping them as close as possible. They shared small pecks and slowly made out. Then the bell signaling the start of class rang causing both of them seperate and glance at the door.

“We should go back to class…” Taeyong breathed out as he caught his breath. Johnny smiled.

“It’s not like we were paying attention anyways baby.” Johnny kissed Taeyong once again causing him to giggle cutely making Johnny smile brighter.

“So if we’re not going back to class what are we going to do? I don’t have practice today, we could go somewhere…” Taeyong offered while Johnny sighed with his smile still very prominent. “What?” Taeyang asked.

“I have football tryouts, but you can come and watch and we can go somewhere after. It’s only for the newbies and anyone who wasn’t on Varsity already. I’m captain so I have to go and any of the varsity players are asked to come help out.”Johnny started to played with Taeyong’s hair as the younger giggled.

“Okay I’ll come and watch you do your thing.” Taeyong leaned against Johnny’s chest cutely as Johnny kissed the top of his head.

“What sport do you play?” Johnny asked as he ran his hand soothingly on Taeyong’s back.

“I’m the captain of the soccer, Indoor track, and Lacrosse teams.” Taeyang mumbled. Johnny was shocked by the fact Taeyong was the captain of all of those teams when he just transferred this year.

“How did you become captain baby?” Johnny asked softly.

“I came to the camps for them and the coaches all liked my background history from the other teams I played for and I’m just really good so they gave me the captain position since I’m also a good leader.” Taeyong had a little smile gracing his lips as he felt relaxed.

“Wow, thats cool. Can’t wait to see you in action one day.” Johnny laughed sweetly as they continued to cuddle.

 

-After School-

 

Yuta sighed as he walked out of his last class followed by Taeil who was trying to get the latter's attention.

“Yuta!” Taeil yelled he tried to catch up with the japanese boy.

“Huh? Who are you?” Yuta asked in a cute accent as he turned around and looked at Taeil.

“I’m Taeil, but I’m looking for Johnny and I’m guessing you’re looking for Taeyong.” Taeil stated as he stared down at Yuta who shrugged.

“And what does you trying to find Johnny and me trying to find Taeyong have to do with you talking to me?” Yuta asked as he placed his hand on his hip. Just then Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Mark all came up to Taeil and looked at Yuta.

“I was just wondering if you would know if Johnny was with Taeyong. But sorry.” Taeil rolled his eyes. Doyoung looked at Yuta as if he had never seen someone so breathtaking.

“Who is he?” Doyoung whispered into Jaehyun’s ear.

“I think he’s one of the Beauties. He’s a senior.” Jaehyun sighed. Yuta squinted his eyes.

“Speak any louder why don’t you?” Yuta sassed as he looked at Doyoung and Jaehyun. “I am Yuta Nakamoto. And yes I am considered one of the Beauties. I don’t understand why your school gave my friends and I that name but we don’t really like it.” Yuta rolled his eyes. Doyoung smiled.

“It’s because you are a beauty.” Doyoung smirked as Jaehyun gave him a look. Yuta was caught off guard but was grabbed by a running Ten who was yelling about having to leave and that Yuta had to drive Sicheng and Haechan home. The four Jocks just shrugged and walked away to the locker room and got dressed in shirts and shorts and ran out to the field.

The first thing that caught their eyes were the amount of people trying out for the three spots varsity had open. And then they looked at the stands by the water area, and they all frowned. There Johnny was with Taeyong standing between his legs as he sat and played with the smaller boys hands as they spoke lovingly to each other.

“They’re not dating right?” Mark asked as Jaehyun and Taeil stared at each other in shock while Doyoung gave Mark a look.

“They look quite… close.” Doyoung stated as he watched how Johnny pulled Taeyong closer and they kissed softly. Jaehyun gaged while Taeil rolled his eyes.

“We all know Johnny never follows anything unless he plans it, but if we continue I think he’ll get angry…” Mark said as he glanced over to the coach. “I say we let go of any revenge plans we had, but you don’t have to get rid of any harsh feelings.” The coach yelled for them to come help out with a drill.

Johnny continued to peck Taeyong’s adorable lips while Taeyong giggled. The coach noticed his captain sitting off to the side and being distracted and walked over to the couple.

“Johnny stop making out with your pretty girlfriend and watch the newbies!” The coach yelled making Johnny laugh while Taeyong froze a bit.

“I’m not a girl…” Taeyong whispered while Johnny kissed his cheek.

“Coach Jung, you made my boyfriend upset!” Johnny yelled at his coach jokingly. Coach Jung took a good look at Taeyong and laughed.

“Hey! You’re the kid Coach Chae can’t stop bragging about. Lee Taeyong right?” Coach Jung asked while he high fived Johnny. “You two are dating?” Johnny and Taeyong both nodded. “Well,” Coach Jung looked around the field at the kids trying to show off. “You two planning on going out later after this?” Johnny laughed.

“Ya Coach we’re going to hang out afterwards. Don’t worry I’ll start making my rounds.” Johnny stood up. Coach Jung smiled.

“Just look around and tell me if any stand out after you do a round and then you can leave and have fun with your BOYfriend.” Coach Jung knocked Taeyong’s arm softly. “And Taeyong, help Johnny out a bit. Boy can’t concentrate longer than a minute.” The couple both laughed as Johnny linked their hands and walked away to go watch some of the freshman.

“Coach Jung seems cool.” Taeyong said as he watched the kids play. Johnny hummed. The football was thrown towards them by accident causing the runner to almost bash into Taeyong, thankfully Johnny stopped the runner before he could hit his boyfriend.

“Yo watch it!” Johnny yelled in english at the runner who looked up at Johnny through his helmet. The kid got terrified as he looked at his captain.

“Sorry Captain.” The kid bowed as Taeyong picked up the ball and threw it back at the kids on the field shocking them.

“It’s fine. Just watch out where you’re going. You almost knocked out my boyfriend.” Johnny sighed as he wrapped his arms around Taeyong who blushed. The runner nodded dumbly before running off to go back to try outs. After doing one round around the area Johnny sighed walking to his coach.  

“No one caught my eye Coach.” Johnny said as he stood next to his coach. Taeyong continued to stare at the kids practicing.

“No one? Wow, I guess it’s not just me then.” Coach Jung laughed. Taeyong walked over pointed over to the far left where a bunch of kids were running sprints.

“The one in the yellow shirt and vibrant orange shoes is a fast runner and can catch a ball while running at full speed. Look into him.” Taeyong mumbled so only Johnny really heard him.

“What’d you say?” Coach Jung asked making Johnny explain what his boyfriend had told him. “Really? When did you notice him Taeyong?”

“I turned around and saw that he’s running really fast considering he has that waist band weight with over 23 Kg he must be pretty fast. And I also saw him catch it while running so I think he’d be a good player but that’s not my decision.” Taeyong shrugged. Johnny hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek while the coach nodded in agreement while a scuff was heard from behind them. Johnny glared at the person, which turned out to be Jaehyun who walked up to the coach.

“That kid . Don’t even try to look into him, he’s a waste of our time.” Jaehyun spoke with attitude as he refused to look at Taeyong who glanced back at the kid.

“I’m pretty sure he’s one of the only freshman the Varsity track coach wants on our team. Which means he’s fast, but he you’re right. Maybe his catching isn’t as good as I thought. You know, since I don’t know much about Football.” Taeyong said in a monotone voice as Johnny glared at Jaehyun who smirked.

“See he even admitted to not knowing anything about Football, why listen to his imput?” Jaehyun asked the coach.

“Why listen to your’s either than?” Johnny asked in irritation. Jaehyun laughed.

“What are you mad that I called out your new boyfriend’s mistakes. Johnny glared.

“Shut up and walk away or we will fight right here right now.” Johnny warned as Coach Jung pushed Jaehyun away.

“I’ll look into the kid because I respect Taeyong’s eye for skills. Jaehyun go help out over there. Johnny you may leave if you want.” Coach Jung said as he walked away pulling Jaehyun with him leaving the couple to walk to the parking lot.

pTWxU6QagjGP2ki2ua0GKfpY9dJmAyGUDJ6oUQSZqAYWpjMvDt4F15lVOOWgOXmLA2lhSrOI7vG86O7AzvhqelcwyDWiSkjKsAF3cP_LOoqc0npyu7uZ-KAeIqM1D3asEYFMaOsu

Taeyong’s car

O4JDA50HeFhe5sNJawdwh8MJORtZyoGpgkhc5MtjOFKJ85RJxOYRiR58_YSSpVlm67zAEHzepABQff_GxpeZjUFheBLN2WBW41Yx5t66YpL4EKIL5iMAZRIv7boEZZgubCnd6unu

xQLt9U-mLLsNy2l0BgoIbo82jpF3fcHSC7p8qwOqRp-W3FiTFxXKVX3nIjxi8eYGVOkCxR9MGr-xnM7cCsqGzEKHccFMpgSE54pJzitM_vyV5NxBOYM_GZM5ibXAwyT6IncyEqDf