too cliche, but that's good

too cliche, but that's good

Sehun hears the jingling sound of keys followed by the door creaking open. He dash towards it, eyes teary with relief as he saw Baekhyun helping a wasted, drunk-as- Tao to get in without stumbling.

"Oh god, Tao.." he tugs Tao's free arm and put it around his shoulder as he and Baekhyun walks him towards their room.

Yes, it's his fault that Tao ended up like this and he feels a little guilty. They had fought about something, but Tao is the wrong one isn't he?

"He almost had a fight with a random customer at our bar." Baekhyun says after they put Tao on the bed. "Luckily, my boss wasn't in a bad mood and handled the situation well."

"I'm sorry for the trouble, hyung." His voice is low, apologetic.

"It's fine, just please fix your problem. Tao looks like for days. I don't know what happened but you two should talk and straight things out." 

Sehun nods his head, feeling more guilty.

"Alright, I'll be going then. Be sure to fix this okay?"

"Yes, hyung."

Baekhyun gives him one last smile before he finally left their flat.

The room is silent once more. Only the soft snore coming from Tao's lips can be heard and Sehun turns his heels to approach the sleeping figure. He sits beside him, staring down at his angelic face. There are dried tears evident on his cheeks.

Did I hurt you this much?

There's an ache in his chest, remembering that one night he decided to break up with him.

 

 


"Is it true?"

Tao didn't answer and that hurt his feelings. Silence means yes, right?

"YOU !!" Sehun punched his fists on the older's chest, letting all his anger out. He even landed some on his face and Tao didn't even dodge a hit.

That means he's guilty.

"HOW COME YOU CHEATED ON ME?! WHY- WHY DID YOU-" His tears are streaming down his face and he can't stop them. This hurts so much.

At last, Tao held his wrists. "Please listen to me first."

But Sehun don't want to. He tried to let go but Tao is stronger.

"Listen okay?" He pulled a struggling Sehun against his chest and hugged him tight. "Please calm down and listen to what I will say."

"No! You cheated on me! Let me go!" Sehun was still struggling, but he failed. "I don't want to hear any of your lies!"

"Sehun-"

"I said no! Shut u-" Tao held his cheeks and kissed him which made Sehun stop.

After a few moments, Tao broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on his. A smile spread on his lips beacuse yes, it works; Sehun stopped struggling and calmed down a bit.

"I love you." Tao started and Sehun immediately moved again making Tao caged him with a tight hug. "Listen, please, you need to hear me out."

He received a deadly stare from Sehun and he took it as a signal to go on.

"Yes, I let Jia kissed me yesterday." Another move from Sehun but Tao continued. "But that's a mistake! I know I was wrong and I regret it, I swear! I- I shouldn't let her kiss me. I know it was just a ing dare but I didn't think of the consequences. I didn't think there will be pictures and videos of it. I didn't think it will reach you. I didn't think of it all. I am drunk, but I still had my senses. I should've rejected the dare. I know I was wrong." His heart ached as Sehun cried hard in front of him. He can feel him trembling in his embrace and he felt more stupid. Sehun doesn't deserve this.

"I'm sorry. I admit, I was wrong and I am stupid for letting that happen. But I really regret it." Tao lift his right hand to wipe away his tears, but they won't stop from falling and this scene hurts so much inside. He kissed his forehead, "I'm really sorry, Sehun-ah. I'm sorry." He felt tears running down his face, he's crying too.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and when Sehun gather himself, he spoke.

"Let's break up."

It was like Tao was stabbed in the chest as he heard those words from Sehun's mouth.

"No, Sehun, you don't mean that."

"I said, let's end this relationship."

"No! Sehun let's fix this. I know I was wrong but we don't need to break up! I love you, you know that!"

"I don't know anymore.."

That made Tao glued on his feet like the oxygen in his body left him. Sehun took that chance to let go of his hug and turned around, walking away.

Tao quickly run after him, holding his wrist. "Sehun please, forgive me. I know I was wrong. That was just one mistake I regret the most. I love you so much, I really do. Don't do this to me." He pulled his wrist for Sehun to face him and as he turn, Tao knelt on the ground. "Please forgive me. I love you."

Sehun just stare down at him, eyes full of sadness. He shakes his head no, as tears started to roll down again.

It happened thrice before Sehun finally walked away with Tao being left behind, broken and wrecked.


 

 

For the past few days, Tao still tried to work things out for them and Sehun, being the stubborn kid he is, always rejects to see Tao. Until this day.

A mutual friend of them gave him a good talk and he felt the need to fix things right away. He knows he's hurting, so is Tao. They are both hurting and he needs to throw away his pride for the both of them. He still loves Tao despite what he had done.

He returns to their flat but Tao is nowhere to be seen and that's when Baekhyun arrived with a drunk Tao on hand.

 


"I'm sorry, Tao." He says, running his fingers through his locks.

Tao whimpers, shifting to his side. His hand reaches for the first button of his shirt as if he wants to loosen it.

"Let me do it." Sehun says as he help Tao his shirt. "We'll change your clothes okay? You're drench from sweat."

He continues unbottoning Tao's shirt but as he reach the third one, Tao opens his eyes and taps his hand away. "Don't touch me!"

Sehun is surprised, "but you're sweaty. You need to change." He tries to touch his shirt again.

"I said don't touch me! I already have a boyfriend so get lost!"

At that, Sehun is more surprised.

You already have a boyfriend? What the ?!

But then he hears him mumbles something.

"Stupid flirts. If Sehun sees this, I'll hurt his feelings again."

A grin slowly forms on Sehun's face.

So I am the boyfriend he is talking about? This idiot.

He reach for Tao's shirt again, smiling like a fool. Now he is sure that Tao really loves him and that he is really a loyal boyfriend.

"You dickhead! I said don't touch me!!" He slurs. "Only Sehun can touch me!!"

Sehun is very proud now.

Well, that's my boy.

But he is having fun so he plays more.

"But I want to kiss you. Can I kiss you? I promise I won't tell Sehun." He tries to .

Tao widens his eyes and then laughs hard, "are you out of your mind?! No! Sehun will get mad at me."

"Then let me kiss you on the cheeks instead?"

"You're so stubborn! I said no!!"

Sehun leans a little and Tao feels it, abruptly turning his face on the other side.

"You !! Get out of here!! I will never do the same mistake again!! Go away!!" Tao pushes him and Sehun feels all giddy inside.

He touch Tao's face with both of his palms and shakes him a little. The older tries to push him again but Sehun speaks softly.

"Hey, it's me, Sehun-ah."

Tao tries his best to focus his eyes on him but the alcohol , he's seeing double and his surrounding is spinning.

"Look here, I don't know who you are and why you know my Sehun-ah's name but please go away."

Sehun chuckles, his Tao is so cute.

"Okay fine, I'll go. Whoever is that Sehun, please tell him he's ugly."

"My Sehunnie's not ugly!! He is like a god and don't you dare call him ugly! I'll punch you!! Get out!!"

Sehun laughs at that but he is so happy and proud.

He walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen to drink some milk. He stays in the living room for a couple of minutes before he goes back to Tao.

He manage to change Tao's clothes without waking him up. After that, he lies beside him, leaning on his chest with a smile as he puts Tao's arms around him. He slowly drift to sleep.

This is where I belong.

 


The morning after, Tao is clueless as to why Sehun is back in their flat. He even made a breakfast with a full smile on his face. Tao is about to ask what happened but Sehun just shut him up with a kiss.

A kiss that he missed so much.

"I love you." Sehun says as they pull away. "I love you so much and I won't ever let you go."

Tao doesn't know what the happened overnight but he don't care. Sehun is back in his life and that's all he ever need.

"I love you too, Sehun."