End

Hey, you think i like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was in deep thought, she tapped her fingers against the table impatiently while resting her chin in her palm, every so often taking a glance at the younger girl sitting across from her, reading in her book, Sana had already forgotten what they were suppose to study, because somewhere after the first five minutes, Dahyun was far more interesting then math. Or was it English? She really didn't know, not with thoughts of Dahyun clouding her mind, Sana then noticed The girls hand resting on the table, It looked so soft, just like how everything else with Dahyun was - soft. 

So the perfect solution to find out was to poke it, Dahyun took a quick glance at her unnie wondering what she's up to now, but dismissed her thoughts and let the girl play with her hand as she continued to study.


But after a while Dahyun could feel Sana's eye's staring at  her, it somewhat made her feel nervous being observed by one of the prettiest girl's on campus, and made her mind go blank But Dahyun again focused on her work she couldn't get distracted from studying speaking of which, Shouldn't Sana Study as well?

"Unnie." Dahyun said without looking up at the girl as she really needed to study, or that was at least what Dahyun told her self, to be fair, it was Dangerous to look directly at Sana, it always left her with a weird feeling in her stomach, and her breathing to stop, maybe Sana wore some sweet sweet perfume she was allergic to. 

"Hmm?" Sana hummed as she stopped playing with Dahyun's hand and intertwined their fingers instead.

Dahyun took a glance at their now locked fingers and then spoke up again.  

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you study?"

" i am"  Sana said, Making Dahyun look up at the girl to see what she meant, as she was clearly not studying, but then that feeling hit her stomach again as she made eye contact with the girl, and god damn is her brown eyes beautiful but it was soon Broken, not by Dahyun but by Sana. 

Instead she scanned Dahyun's face and Sana's eye's landed on the younger girls lips, thinking Dahyun's lips must be the softest yet. Dahyun noticed this and feelt her cheeks heat up, as she covered her lips, why did the girl stare at her lips so intensely??  much to Sana's amusement that she made the young girl blush by just looking at her.

"Y-you're not! You are staring at me..." Dahyun stuttered, looking back in her book 
As if her subject suddenly became thousands more times interesting, wait what was it about again? Dahyun didn't know anymore.

 Sana let out a soft giggle at that and decided to take the empty seat beside Dahyun instead. Never taken off her eye's from Dahyun, Sana noticed the nervous quick glance the girl gave her, making Sana smirk at the girl. " I'm studying you Dahyunie~" Sana said and moved closer to the girl who let out a awkward cough at that.  

"Unnie.. please just study, i pay attention to you later" Dahyun tried, and for a moment she thought it worked as Sana stopped looking at her for a few seconds. But she was wrong, dead wrong. 

"Hey, do you think i like you?" Sana asked as if she just had asked her the simplest question ever, Dahyun's eye's widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter