Final

Heart-Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If heart-eyes is a person, that’s must be Sowon,”

When I read that sentence on twitter, I was noded automaticly and agree. Sojung always and only always stared Eunha with that kind of heart-eyes emoji. No need words to explain, just take action. Too bad, Eunha take so long to realized it. Or she already knew it at first just want to playing with Sojung’s heart, Sojung’s attention.

*

“Meet my girlfriend ….,” Sana claimed as give Eunha back hug on Twice new Vlive. It was going viral on twitter. Of course shock all united of Wonha shipper. The fans just named them like that, so simple, like Sinrin for Sinb and Yerin, Yumji for me and Yuju. Never thought that I got named too.

Wonder what was on Sojung’s mind, I tried to keep my eyes on her the whole of that day. I don’t have idea, whether she tried to be calm or she was indeed calm her self but Sojung was looks so fine, as if what was Sana claimed nothing affect on her.

*

It was true that Sojung has feeling for Eunha, special feeling compared us the rest member and everyone on this world know it. I just don’t know when it started. Suddenly they two have very close relationship. Because all I knew is, Eunha has high crush on Yuju. Well, everybody has crush with Yuju, included me. She is a perfect girl, very talent and deadass smart. She know how to make word to praised people and very attractive one in our group. Compared with Sojung, sorry but she is nothing. Sojung lack in every point. Okay, she is pretty, I admit it, and I think she is the prettiest among our group, but being pretty is not enough, you have to impress people with your existence. If only she could gain some confident, I guess is enough to make the world recognize her.

*

Something weird happen that day. When we were so busy prepared for our comeback in our practice room. Well, it’s not only today but lately on this days. Sojung get along with Eunbi. Sinb, the brat. In safe, soft and sweet interaction. As I remember, whenever they are get along, it would end up with fighting or shouting each other. Never know they could did that kind of relationship. How blessed this world.

*

The day after and after, Sojung was like only care with Eunbi and leave Eunha. Did they were on fight or something? It’s not like Sojung ignored Eunha, just rare to see them together. And if Eunbi has her own world, Sojung would busy on her phone, giggling over something I didn’t knew or spending her free time with her new celebrity’s friend like Jisoo, Namjoo, Nayoung and … I don’t know, she has so many friend lately. Or sometimes she reunion with her friend in trained period on her ex-agency.

*

On that rough day, I never saw the heart-eyes that Sojung always give to Eunha. Even when she spending time with Eunbi, the way Sojung stared Eunbi was not same. When Sojung stared Eunha, you could hear her confessed love. You could see that the whole world just about two of them. We are like flying dust, a disturber. And the way Sojung stared Eunbi was like … sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter