Final

Miracle

Jongin got cool brothers, supporting fans and even a sweet and loving boyfriend. What else could he wish for?

 

“You’re…what?” Jongin asks rather dumbly, unconsciously staring at Kyungsoo’s non-existent bump. The wide-eyed man did not answer. He just stares at him, trying to read the tan male’s expression. He failed though. The said man’s face is completely blank, and Kyungsoo wonders what’s going on inside Jongin’s mind. Is he shocked? Terrified? Is he already planning to leave him?

 

“And I’m…” Jongin in some air, “I’m the father?” He asks and Kyungsoo nodded this time.

 

“Who else could it be?” Kyungsoo answers.

 

It was silent for a while that Kyungsoo swears he could even hear a pin dropping. Horrid thoughts started to creep up his mind. He could already see Jongin leaving him, that ending up with him raising the baby alone. He could already hear the haters, who were once his fans, swearing and spitting void words and accusations right in front of his face. Could he still perform as a member of Exo after? Of course not.

 

He fought the urge to cry in front of the father of his child. He can’t be weak. He needs to be strong for his baby.

 

He was about to stand and leave the room when Jongin pulled him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am.” Jongin breathes and kisses Kyungsoo’s hair. That’s when the pregnant male gives in, crying loudly against the tan male’s chest. Jongin chuckles at this and pulled Kyungsoo from the hug just to caress his now tear-stained cheeks.

 

“Why are you crying?” Jongin then chuckles causing Kyungsoo to hide in the tan male’s chest again, his face heating up.

 

“I thought you are going to l-leave me. I t-thought I’m going to raise our child alone. I was t-terrified” Comes Kyungsoo’s muffled reply. Jongin did not answer and just pats his boyfriend’s back in a soothing manner.

 

“But how about the other members? Are we going to tell them?” Jongin questions after a moment of silence. Kyungsoo looked up at this. He bites his lower lip, contemplating the tan male’s question.

 

“Yes, but not now.”

 

-

 

 

 

“Kai, stop being too protective to Soo! That will be the reason if the fans find out that you two are dating.” Suho huffs jokingly but Jongin just grins, his hands holding Kyungsoo much tighter but still with care.

 

“Can’t help it. I love him so much” Jongin’s cheesy statement was followed by cheers and catcalls by their other members inside the room and a playful punch from Kyungsoo.

 

It’s been two months since Jongin found out about Kyungsoo’s pregnancy and he has been more caring since the pregnant male has started to have morning sicknesses much often than before. And also, according to their private doctor, Kyungsoo’s condition is a very rare case so he must be extra careful because he will have sensitive phases in his pregnancy.

 

Now they are preparing in their dressing room for the second day of their concert in Japan, and Kyungsoo can’t help but to think of many possible incidents that may harm his and Jongin’s child. The tan male assured him that he’s going to be fine but uneasiness still runs through his body.

 

“Hey, are you fine?” Jongin suddenly whispers, startling Kyungsoo out of reality.

 

The pregnant male hums, “I’m all fine” Jongin smiles at this, his hand laying comfortably at Kyungsoo’s tummy that now has a tiny bump which is their baby. Jongin was so ecstatic when he first saw it.

 

“I know you are still worried, but do not worry, okay? You’ll be safe. This concert will definitely be a success.” Jongin whispers.

 

Kyungsoo smiles.

 

This will be a success.

 

Well, he hopes so.

 

-

 

Jongin smiles fondly as he watches Kyungsoo interact with the other members. He’s dancing, laughing, and singing like he owns this world, and Jongin wishes nothing else but Kyungsoo’s happiness. He remembers when he first confessed his feelings for the other male.

 

“But I love you! It sounds crazy but… I really do. I love you, hyung.”

 

He sounded so confident that time, yet deep inside, he wants to just melt and never return because it was so embarrassing. An “I love you too” and a kiss from Kyungsoo vanished it all though. Jongin sighs at the memory and just walks to approach his boyfriend who is now playing with the tallest dwarf of the group.

 

Everything seems to be alright, not until Chanyeol playfully punched Kyungsoo right at his stomach. It seems light for a man, but to Kyungsoo, it isn’t. Jongin freezes at his steps as the pregnant male collapses on the floor, his hand clutching his stomach tightly.

 

Fans scream at this, not really knowing what just happened, and that is when Jongin snaps back to reality and immediately went to Kyungsoo.

 

“Chan, please tell manager to prepare the van. We need to get to the hospital as soon as possible” Jongin says hurriedly as he carefully picked Kyungsoo up. Meanwhile, Chanyeol just nodded blankly and ran towards the backstage.

 

“Hey, baby, look at me. Please?” Tears start to fill Jongin’s eyes as he looks at the pregnant male’s pain-stricken face.

 

“I-It hurts…” Is the only thing Kyungsoo answered before he falls into unconsciousness. Jongin tried to wake the male up but then he notices a small patch of red slowly damping the pregnant male’s light-colored pants.

 

B-blood?

 

“Kai, Yeol says the van’s ready” Jongin tears his eyes from the damp and just nodded at Suho, immediately running towards the exit. He ignores the noisy crowd and even the questions form his manager. All that he can think as of now is his boyfriend, his boyfriend who is now suffering because he assured him too much. He assured him that everything is going to be alright wherein it’s not. Bad things just like this might happen and he blames himself for not taking care of Kyungsoo properly.

 

Soon enough, they got into a hospital. Jongin immediately brought Kyungsoo to the emergency room, the tan man not even caring if he will be seen by the fans.

 

“We will take care of him. Do not worry. You may wait here, sir” The doctor was about to leave when Jongin stopped him.

 

“It’s not just a simple condition. You’re saving two lives here.” Jongin explains in his best english that the doctor seemed to understand since he ushered a nurse to call another doctor.

 

“Just give your trust to us, sir. We assure you that will save your family.” The doctor smiles before disappearing behind the doors. Jongin lets out an exasperated sigh and tugged at his hair. It really is his fault.

 

“What are you talking about earlier?” His manager suddenly asks behind him. He chooses not to say anything, but the menacing look from the said manager tells him otherwise.

 

“Well, you see… Kyungsoo is pregnant. He is having my child.” Jongin quietly replies.

 

“H-how did this happened?” Their manager’s reaction is expected. He was so shocked. Jongin shrugs.

 

“We also do not have an idea how. But it’s a blessing for us” Jongin can’t help but to smile at this, but it immediately fades.

 

“Don’t you have a plan to at least say it to me?!” Their manager exclaims, “I’m like Exo’s father, Jongin-ah… You know each and every one of you can tell me anything. It will be confidential if it needs to be. But look what happened?! Now every Exo-ls know about it.” He adds.

 

Jongin turns his head down and mumbled an apology, earning a comforting hug from his manager. That is when Jongin loses up, crying in his manager’s shoulder.

 

“I-I’m scared. I don’t know what will happen if we lose our child” Their manager shushes him with comforting words until the doctor comes out of the operating room. Jongin immediately lets go of the hug and began asking questions to the doctor. The said man’s smile says that everything is fine but he can’t feel relieved just because of it. He desperately wants to see his boyfriend.

 

“We had a hard time in stopping the bleeding but fortunately, we did stop it before it can cause any miscarriage. He will be transferred to a room later so you can just wait for him to gain consciousness. Just to remind you though, he may have more sensitive pregnancy now since this happened so I’m advising you to not let him tire himself out until he gives birth. That would be all. I’ll just give the other details later.” The doctor smiles before leaving the two. Jongin lets out a sigh of relief.

 

Kyungsoo is safe.

 

Their child is safe.

 

That is all that matters now.

 

-

 

“Is it that critical? I thought I just over-reacted.” Kyungsoo says innocently as he looks at Jongin. He just woke up a few hours ago with the sight of Jongin looking at him warmly. He was so relieved that their child was safe but he still couldn’t get enough and now he urges Jongin to tell the whole story right after he fainted.

 

“Yeah. Dr. Kagawa said they had a tough time stopping the bleeding, but you’re safe now, and also our baby.” Jongin smiles.

 

“Damn Chanyeol and his big hands.” Kyungsoo huffs and as if on cue, the door opens, revealing the other members holding a cake and many balloons.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!” They cheered and screams like crazy. Kyungsoo and Jongin just laughs. They got used to it.

 

“So that is the reason why you got so overprotective to our Soo?!”

 

“I’m not ready to be an uncle!”

 

“Is it true?! Is it true?!”

 

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t know. I should’ve been more careful. I’ve put little Nini in danger.” Chanyeol suddenly butts in. The couple noticed his puffy eyes and red face, probably because of crying for the whole time.

 

“He’s been crying since you left. It was probably taken by the fans and is viral now in social media along with the picture of you two.” Suho explains before comforting Chanyeol who is on verge of crying again.

 

“Don’t mind it, Yoda. It’s also our fault for not telling it to you guys.” Kyungsoo smiles, causing Chanyeol to look up. He blinks innocently before showing toothy grin.

 

“So what’s the gender of the baby?”

 

“It is still unidentified. Duh”

 

“But I bet it’s a boy.”

 

“No, a girl”

 

“A boy!”

 

“A girl!”

 

“I bet they ed too much so it’s a twin, or maybe triplets?”

 

“CHEN?!”

 

“HEY!”

 

Jongin got cool brothers, supporting fans, a sweet and loving boyfriend and even a baby of his own in the future. What else could he wish for?

 

-

Lame? Sorry! But don't you think it's sweet? It's too sweet I think I got a cavity. This story is loosely inspired by one of JJBlueotter's story in Wattpad called Oh, Teacher Kim with its sequels that I love. Go and check it out! Don't forget to Subscribe, Upvote and Comment! Thank you people!