Final

Someone Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Twice is inside their dressing room and they're still waiting for their turn. Jihyo is sitting on the chair as the stylist do her make up "Oh! Seventeen is up!" Jeongyeon said as she look at the tv inside their room. Just in time, Jihyo's make up is already done so she turn around to watch.

Her heart keeps on pounding everytime her crush pops out of the monitor "Ehem!" Jihyo jolted up abit "Don't scare me like that Nayeon unnie" Jihyo said before turning to the monitor again and DK's face is on the monitor as he reach the highnotes. Jihyo's heart thump really fast as her cheeks turned red "I knew it Park Jihyo!" Jeongyeon exclaimed "What?! What did I do?!" Jihyo asked, still shock from Jeongyeon's shout "You have a crush on DK aren't you?" She asked. Jihyo's eyes widen in shock "What? No!"

"Jihyo, your pupils got bigger and your cheeks got red" Mina said, she went near Jihyoand placed her hand on Jihyo's chest "And your heart is beating fast when you saw DK and base on the book that I've read, if you feel that when you see a person. You're inlove". Everybody is now looking at her, waiting for her answer "Fine fine! I like him!" She confessed and the other members cheered "I thought you'll be forever alone in our group!" Momo cheered "So, are you going to confess to him? Or what?" Jeongyeon asked but Nayeon smack her head "Ofcourse DK should confess first! He's the guy" Nayeon said while patting Jihyo's head "Well, we should wait for our chance to meet since were not in the same company" Jihyo replied their talk was cut off short when the PD called them for the recording.

___________________________________________________

     After their recording, Seventeen went to their dressing room to retouch their make ups and to rest. They are all watching at the tv "Woah! Is that Twice?" Seungkwan said and upon hearing the name "Twice" DK went in the middle and watch the "Signal" performance. A smile crept on his face upon seeing Jihyo in the monitor "So pretty" he mumbled while smiling like an idiot "Lee Dokyeom!" S.coups shouted "Huh? What is it hyung?" He asked as he turn around to face their leader "I've been calling you for the nth time already! Geez".

"You know what? If you like Jihyo, just confess" Jun butted in as he chew his sandwich "Hep! Don't deny it, we can see and feel it!" Wonwoo said. DK raised his hands in defeat "Okay, chill out. I do like her" he admitted "Really?! Since when?" Jeonghan asked "in The King of Masked Singer" he replied and he can't help it but to smile upon remembering that day "I swear, when she removed that mask everything stopped and all I can see is her. Her smile and her bright eyes and also her beautiful voice made my heart melt".

"Geez, Jihyo did hit you hard" Joshua chimed in "Wait wait, so when are you going to confess?" S.coups asked. DK plopped down on the couch and brush his hair "I don't know, I mean it's pretty hard to talk to her since both of us are still rookies and besides, were in a different company" he replied while looking at Jihyo's photo on his phone. Vernon lightly pat his shoulder "You see, if you won't take the chance now what if somebody took that chance from you and take Jihyo? Man, take this chance and who knows right she might have some feelings for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter