Can You SHUT UP?

That Fancy Bathroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

Soo Eun Jae’s (You)  POV:

 

“Yah. Yah. Yah! Sooyoung-ah! Stop panicking and listen to me. Changkyun will definitely text you, it’s valentine's day! So, just chill. You know what, I’ll talk to him, if you want!” I said, growing a little impatient.

 

‘Oh… What if he doesn’t text her? I hope I’m not overdoing it…!’ I thought to myself as I nibbled on my lower lip.

 

“A...Ani! Ani! Ani! (No!) Jebal, chingu. Jinja. (Please, my friend, seriously.) If you talk to him, you’re gonna make it too obvious!” She practically yelled into the phone. I heard some loud bangs in the back and… a label maker printing? Wait, isn’t that my label maker??? Ahhh, she’s at my house. I’ll probably have no ice cream by the time I get there. “Yah, Chingu. How do you have your whole fridge just stocked up with ice cream?!” She squealed. “The only reason I’m alive is for ice cream. Listen, Sooyoung, I need to pee! Bye, love you!” I hummed through the phone and trampled into a huge, steel door. Hey, it said bathroom on it and it had some kind of woman on it, it was most probably a bathroom! I ran to the nearest stall. I could feel myself pee my pants in just a few seconds. Why the heck was the bathroom so big? I couldn’t find the freaking stalls anywhere despite running around the entire perimeter like a headless panda. It was so fancy yet there were no bathrooms! Until, I saw everything go off. Everything around me was pitch black, and I felt myself lure into this darkness. Everything was really quiet and serene. I felt like I had no body because when I looked down and and around I saw nothing but darkness.

 

‘Am I dead? Sooyoung’s gonna kill me.’ I thought as I broke into cold sweat. ‘O...Omo! This is so scary. Am I in hell? Why freaking hell, God? I didn’t even do anything that wrong, and I-I apologized to Jeong- Jeong- Jeonghan oppa for-for cutting his hair in 2nd Grade! It’s not my fault I was such a curious kid and I wanted to cut my cousins long hair! They say, When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do - Walt-’

 

“Yah! Quit it! I don’t wanna know about how you think this place is hell or how your YoungSoo will kill you when you’re already dead! Like how stupid are you? And I don’t know about your Jeong-Jeong-Jeonghan oppa either or your stupid quotes that don’t make any sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter