End

Like a pig loves not being bacon
Please log in to read the full chapter

“There are two kinds of people in this world.”

Ten looks up at the familiar voice and smiles lopsidedly when Johnny sits down on the opposite side of the small table he is occupying, stationed in the middle of their school’s library. They met each other for the first time only a few weeks earlier thanks to their mutual friend Jaehyun. The other boy has a habit of making strange jokes and funny grimaces and Ten loves it. “Please don't say anything stupid.”

“The ones who watch anime and those who don't,” Johnny finishes and oh how Ten is judging him right now.

“What does that have to do with anything?” he asks and the other shrugs.

“Well I couldn't possibly walk up to you without saying something weird now, could I? I have an image to protect.”

“No comment,” Ten says before looking back down at his homework.

“No but really, I wanted to tell you something.” Johnny slides the essay Ten is working on across the table, away from Ten, so he can’t continue and is forced to listen to the stupidity that is sure to come out of the one year older boy.

“What Johnny?” Ten eyes his papers before giving in to his fate and leans down to rest his head on the table. “Did someone bully you because of your broccoli t-shirt? I told you it was a bad choice.”

Johnny looks down at his clothes with an offended grimace. “My t-shirt is awesome, thank you very much,” he says and Ten snorts because no, it’s weird. “You’re just not fabulous enough to see it,” he concludes and Ten lifts his head to give him a deadpanned look.

“Yeah I’m sure that’s it,” he rolls his eyes and Johnny follows the gesture.

“No, , that’s not what I came here for. Stop distracting me from my mission!” Johnny groans and Ten raises an eyebrow.

“Mission? Really?”

“Shut up,” Johnny grumbles. “Okay here it goes: if you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.”

Silence.

Ten is staring at Johnny with a mortified expression, the other looking at him expectantly.

“What,” Ten blinks after what feels like an eternity and Johnny falls back in his chair, groaning loudly.

“,” he says and Ten glances around the room to see if anyone else had heard and could explain to him what the other was doing. “Then this one!” Johnny shots upright and leans forward, finger pointing at Ten. “Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet !”

Ten slowly shakes his head at the other, eyes staring at the older horrified. “Bro…”

“No?” Johnny sighs.

“The are you talking about Johnny?” Ten asks, confounded and confused.

“Nevermind,” Johnny sighs and gives him back his essay, standing up and disappearing out the library quicker than Ten could say his own name.

“The heck?”




The next day when Ten walks out from his first class to see Johnny waiting for him, he eyes him suspiciously as the other grins widely.

“Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.” Johnny tugs loosely at his shirt, smirking at the younger while Ten tuts at him skeptically.

“Well at least it’s not the broccoli t-shirt,” he concludes and Johnny flails to the ground. Ten walks past him because really, it’s too early in the morning for him to listen to that guy’s nonsense.

“W-wait,” Johnny yelps from the ground so Ten stops and tries his best to not laugh at the sound. “Do you have a band-aid?” he asks and Ten worriedly furrows his eyebrows before walking closer to inspect the damage. “Because I scraped my knee falling for you.”

Let’s just say Johnny needed some band-aids for real after that.




“Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.”

Ten groans and bangs his head against a stoplight as Johnny’s voice disturbs his peaceful walk home.

“What’s with you?” he asks but Johnny simply grins at him before looking at the green light as it changes to red and the cars stop in front of it.

“If I were a stoplight, I’d turn red each time you passed by, so I could stare at you a bit longer,” he says instead and Ten rolls his eyes before beginning to cross the street.

“Did you drink something

Please log in to read the full chapter