Too cute to be a man?

Our honeymoon in Hawaii

For our sweet yet a tough teenager boy, Eun ji won. Who already at his second year in high school and just another boring day for jiwon.

Jiwon decided to sleep in class. 

 

Jiwon: Zzzzz

All suddenly..the teacher got a new student into the classroom and asked the new kid to wake up Jiwon.

 

Sung hoon: HEY! WAKE UP! 

 

Then Jiwon woke up but, he felt a little annoyed from his beauty sleep.

 

Jiwon: Who the sh-- is happening, i had a nice sleep! 

Sung hoon: oh sorry teacher asked me to wake you up hehe..

Jiwon: ??? *thinking* he must be the new kid they talked about it. How well, let`s sleep a little more, this class is boring anyway so who cares if i skip by sleeping through it. 

 

After a while as the class ended and breaktime was there. Jiwon decided to go to the new student. As curious he was he started question the new kid.

 

Jiwon: Hey, you`re the new kid right? are you korean too? 

Sung hoon: YES I AM KOREAN! *replies with a bright smile*

Jiwon: Um....okay. 

Jiwon: Since you are new here, i can show you around the place and the school. I don`t have much friends here as am one of those few koreans. We can go home to me if u don`t mind and i can help you get started on your studies if you want? 
Sung hoon: *informal speech* woah, really? that would be great!  

Jiwon: ...tch,speaking informal to your seniors huh. 

Sung hoon: ??????

Jiwon: Never mind kiddo. 

Sung hoon: *looks at jiwon with a smile and puppy eyes*

Jiwon: Sto-stop stare at me, are you even a man with that face????? *flustered feels*

Sung hoon: Well i am man enought with a package of Chili *smiles again at jiwon*

Jiwon: Heol... right. Well let me show you around and then we can get to my house alright?

Sung hoon: OKIIIIIIIIIIIII

 

After a while when Jiwon shows sung hoon the school building and also helping him in their class. They finaly decided to get to jiwon`s house. 

Took a little while, because they had to drive to his house. 

As both arrived. Sung hoon got a great idea to jiwon. He then started asking jiwon..

 

Sung hoon: Hey jiwon.. i got this great idea...since i am study abroad here in Hawaii and got no other family but just being myself here. May i...like..um..Can i stay at your place in meanwhile? it would help so much! 

Jiwon: I knew u were study abroad but i though you had a place at your own?

Sung hoon: well i can`t call it really a place or call it a home. After all my home are in Korea..i miss it but i am lonley here. By myself. Can you help a lonley puppy like me? *smiles brightly at jiwon*

Jiwon: ...sure i guess if i tell your story to my parents. They can accept you living for a short period. 

Sung hoon: DAEBAK! YOU ARE THE COOLEST HYUNG! 

Jiwon: ... Well thank you *smiles all shy at sung hoon*

Jiwon: tch..this brat....