This Is Timeless Love

Timeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby come close let me tell you this in a whisper my heart says you know it too

Baby we both share a secret wish

And you're feeling my love reaching out to you

 

 

 

Mark leaned closer to Jackson. His grip on Jackson's shirt tightened, his knuckles turning white. He leaned down so Jackson's mouth is just a mere millimeters from his ears, grazing it with his hot and heavy breath.

 

"I.. I .. love.." Jackson suddenly coughed, hard and full of blood, before he can finish what he wanted to say. Please God, he cried inside, please just let me tell him this one thing. I can't go without telling him this.

 

Mark can see the desperate look in Jackson's eyes. He knows Jackson wanted to tell him something, and his lover was struggling hard to say it. Lover? Wait, no, ex-lover. That's right, Mark had broken up with him just a few weeks ago. Left him in one of their practice room, ignoring Jackson's crying and hoarse voice calling out to him. And now, oh how Mark wish he never let Jackson go.

 

"Yes, baby? What is it? What is it you wanted to say?" Mark whispered gently as his other hand caressed Jackson's bloodied cheek. His thumb tracing the milky cheek down to the bow of his lips and finally to the lips Mark had missed.

 

Jackson didn't answer. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open. His voice wouldn't speak. With all his might, he found the energy to lift his left arm, laying it on top of his chest, just next to Mark's arm.

 

 

I see it all baby in your eyes

When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do)

So let's sail away and be forever baby

Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky

 

 

Mark got the sign, he saw Jackson's hand holding something. Mark shifted his eyes to look straight to Jackson's, asking if Jackson was trying to tell him something. Jackson could only blink, his face contorted in pain, but a slight smile formed. The sweet smile Mark loves the most.

 

"No, no, Gaga, don't you dare..." Mark knows it. It is time. Jackson coughed harshly, blood spluttering to Mark's face and to the front of his white shirt, but Mark didn't care. He pulled Jackson closer to his chest, crying harder, seeing Jackson in pain pained him to. "Gaga, you can't.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I still love you! It was a mistake! I never loved anyone else, I never did. I made it up so you would let—oh God, what have I done,” Mark rained kisses to Jackson’s forehead, he was not ready to let go. “Jackson, please, please… the paramedics will be here soon, they will-"

 

"I love you," in a faint whisper, Jackson finally said those words. A tingling sound was heard as the shiny object Jackson held fell into the asphalt road, but Mark was too busy crying. He refused to let go of Jackson's lifeless body until Jaebum and Youngjae practically ripped him off from their ball of sunshine. Beside him, Bambam was crying hysterically with Jinyoung and Yugyeom trying to calm him down. He had lost the closest friend he had in the band, and without even saying a proper goodbye.

 

 

We shouldn’t let the moment pass

Making me shiver let’s make it last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter