"You know that hospital looks so big and my credit card is so small"

If Only

 

 

 

*tap tap tap*

Chapter 1: The Heartbreak ; Heart Breaker

*tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap which fades into the next paragraph*

 

Jeongyeon tilts her head as she manages to finish the next paragraph until she got the right words. Was she using a lot of punctuation marks? Were there a lot of unnecessary jargons in this paragraph?  She always manages to get that creative juice while sitting at the terrace. She sighs happily, knowing that this apartment in Jamsil is perfect for young women of her age whatever purpose the quaint roof in this elite area may serve. 

 

"Ehhhh, who cares, this is what millenials do nowadays.. Write what they feel! And this paragraph is alright... I guess.."

 

*tap tap click tap tap tap tap tap click tap tap tap tap*

 

She continues until a pause was seen from her breathing pattern. The chilly wind is starting to create an illusion of frostbites in her skin. She knew it was already autumn, the time to determine whether to be a melancholic or enjoy discovering more about gastronomy...which she both love. 

 

*tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap click click click*

 

"And there you go! Thank you, autumn wind. I know you're helping me with this project!!" She continues to be thanking the invisible, energized while waving  her hands clasped together, like praying to the wind god in an upward manner. She has smiles and laughs crazily like the usual full teeth dork that she knows she is, knowing no one is going to poke fun of her or strike the back of her nape again. 

 

"Uh, uh, test, ah yeah HEY JEONGYEON SHUT UP I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING CRAZILY TOO RIGHT NOW!! I'm going inside!"

 

The girl finishes her sentence and immediately typed the password of which she just easily guessed after Jeongyeon changed for who knows how many times she did.

Jeongyeon holds out her arms as her palm stops the temple of the other girl... whom she always call Bunny...whenever the mood's fine, and sometimes not fine though.

"Bunny! When will you ever learn how to respect someone's privacy, hmmm? When?!"

"Please, don't do your cute acts on me. That aegyo won't be necessary" She confidently scuffs off Jeongyeon's sentences while doing that annoying finger shaking into a no no no kind of image that Jeongyeon hates so much.

"Im Nayeon you better stop this or I'm calling Mina!!! And you know she doesn't like us fighting again!" Jeongyeon shouts at Nayeon in a bickering manner which Nayeon surprisingly responds positively and gets quiet immediately. 

"Alright, alright! Just don't... please please don't tell her.. YOU KNOW how she is the boss, who can easily boss my as well."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon's bickering turned into unstoppable hitting of hands into each other's arms and laughing like there's no tomorrow after remembering their first encounter with Mina.

 

 

- Flashback -

 

"Jamsil International Hospital sure looks so big right Nayeon?" 

"Right, and my credit card sure looks small right here....." Nayeon gulps as she doesn't know what she's doing right now walking in the halls of this expensive looking hospital. "But I have to really do this favor, since there's no other person who would help her but me." 

"Is that even necessary? I mean you, helping her? She's actually someone I haven't met as well! And this is surprising for someone as talkative as you Bunny!" She scrunches her face, confused to who this Tzuyu person is. (Is she even that important?), Jeongyeon thought to herself.

"I know! I know! That's why you will meet her soon! Just shut up okay? She's just as important as anyone else in this world okay?" 

 

 

While they were bickering with each other again, they both bumped into this expensive smelling and looking young woman clothed in which they both know their broke asses can't afford. 

 

 

"Ouch! That really hurts... I do hope you mind where you are walking" She stared at the two girls with a face that could really buy the two broke girls asses right now. "This hospital is obviously a busy place and you might get into trouble for not paying attention."

"Well soo-hoo-ry, yo ho-or majesty. I will be careful to put on a red carpet for you to step on instead of my foot right now if you please." Immediately the expensive smelling and looking girl realizes she was still stepping in Nayeon's foot for more than a minute now. One of her eyebrows lifts up automatically as she felt flushed with this issue while lingering her eyes on the girl in front of her. She snaps out and quickly takes her foot off relieving Nayeon in a huge sigh. 

"Goodness, it took you a minute to realize." 

"Well I was distracted.."

"You were just lecturing us abo-" 

 

Jeongyeon immediately steps in and pushes Nayeon's face away which makes her face squashed into a duck-like face as she quickly bows in a 90 degree angle. "We're sorry for that miss, we really didn't pay attention and we really were just so distracted with this big hospital. It is indeed my first time to see such a building specially here in Jamsil. Forgive our ignorance, miss." 

She turns her head and her eyebrow still raised as she faced this girl with short almost shoulder length hair dyed in blonde. "No matter, just be careful okay? I understand, people do get lost or get overexcited with this hospital. I do have my own dose of different memories about it as well" She chuckles but stops the gesture as quickly as well. 

"Um, miss, we're running late and I know we've had some uncessary things going on, but would you be able to help us locate this room?" Nayeon's resting face turned to a bunny teeth smile hoping that she'd be able to at least use this charm on this person who just stepped on her foot as she still hasn't forgotten the issue just yet. Jeongyeon nudges her but Nayeon just gives a What? look at her.

 

"Oh Room 590? It's just on that other side right there. You see that aisle? That goes to the 500 numbered rooms, 590 is luckily the first room just by walking to the left"

"Oh wow, your majesty is actually a helpful person? I'm surprised!" Jeongyeon taps Nayeon and pulls her away from the woman quickly as she saw the miss' eyebrows rose up again and her face easily gave half a smug and pissed look.

Jeongyeon bows her head apologizing again to the young miss as they run off to the left aisle while the young woman's silhouette was fading from their eyesight.

"Nayeon would you tone down your aggressiveness here? We're in a hospital for goodness sake!"

"But she's really just so what.. you know, her perfume smells like those snobby people we meet while walking along that elite Jamsil - Han River park and I'm already pressured with what's happening right now and the situation Tzuyu is in okay? Let's just brush it all off, okay?

"Fine, fine, fine just let's go to this Tzuyu girl you're talking about."

 

Nayeon opened the door knob to be greeted by a pale girl laying on the hospital bed. Tzuyu turned her head towards the two walking towards her direction. She was easily seen with a smile forming a cute dimple on her cheek. Jeongyeon lost her breath for a moment not knowing what to say. The girl she was frustrated with a bit, is actually really beautiful? 

Jeongyeon was really shocked, she never saw someone like Tzuyu around Jamsil district, she was convinced that this Tzuyu girl is from Seoul, or even Gangnam or Itaewon moreso. She wondered if she's a young woman just striving to attain the career she wanted. It's usually those cases that Jamsil is catering but for such a beauty like her, Jeongyeon lingered her eyes more and more and her gaze goes deeper until Nayeon snapped the silence.

"JEONGYEON HAS A CRUSH ON TZUYU!" Nayeon teased Jeongyeon while doing that baby voice and poking Jeongyeon's right arm while repeating the phrase that gets Jeongyeon into her senses. Jeongyeon immediately grabs Nayeon's nape and hits it hard while Nayeon shouts so loud that made Tzuyu laugh so heartily as if it's making her spirits get lifted.

"Hey.. I hope you guys aren't going to fight in front of me... I haven't barely known both of you but I'm thankful, Nayeon, for being so kind to me." Tzuyu's speech and diction is somewhat stretched and forced and Jeongyeon's skill of knowing someone's profile came in handy.

"Ah, you're not from Korea are you? That's why I don't see the likes of you here in this neighborhood." Jeongyeon pauses as she realizes Tzuyu's not a Korean.

"Jeongyeon, your words." Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon in a concerned manner hinting that she might have offended Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looks at Nayeon and assures her with a smile. "Don't worry Nayeon, it's alright." "Yes, I am a Taiwanese. I've only been here for quite some time. An auction at the Jamsil Great Hall Gallery was supposed to take place and I'm sorta a part of that mess. So that's what brings me here."

Jeongyeon again wondered specially with Tzuyu saying it's a mess which concerns her a bit. She thought she could help Tzuyu with this issue but then gives the idea away. Why would she even?

 

The nurse goes in and checks the room. She gives Tzuyu her medicine with which made Tzuyu drowsy and turns to the left side of the bed to rest. The nurse, relieved with Tzuyu's obedience, walks toward Jeongyeon and Nayeon's direction and gives Nayeon the hospital bill for Tzuyu's admission. Nayeon deeply sighs and Jeongyeon, with a worried look, quickly glances over the paper and gasped loud. She pulls Nayeon's by grabbing her left arm, away from the bed and continues shaking Nayeon's left arm in a worried manner.

"How the heck are you going to pay THAT amount you troublemaker? I won't be saving your now you little-"

"I know, I know. Keep it down will you? I don't want her to hear about it. I just can't turn her down! She's helpless and what more can my presence in this earth do than to help others right? You can also help you know!" 

"Well I don't have that kind of money right now and you know it! This project isn't done until the next year. You're so dead!"

"Stop instigating the fire will you? I'm thinking of something right now and your gay can actually start drooling about Tzuyu when you actually help her!" They both try to keep their voices down while trying to resolve the issue.

Nayeon claps as she remembers something which makes her body movements more loud and irritate Jeongyeon even more.

"Jeongyeon, did you see where that expensive looking girl went a while ago?"

"Im Nayeon for the love of my gay DON'T YOU EVER T-"

"Jeongyeon, it's about time for my infallible charms to do some gay assing in here as well. Let's find that smell again!" Nayeon laughs loud and quickly gives her thanks to the nurse and tells her that both of them will get back to the room and runs off outside.

"Nayeoooon!!"

 

- End of Flashback -

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: I bet you guys already know who the expensive smelling girl is right?

 

Oh, and also.. Sana will show up..who knows when? ;) Stay tuned!