Final

For You

"Hi!" I shyly said to the boy seated next to me. It was my first time in this place and I am hoping to gain some friends before our classes starts. I was waiting for his response when someone hung his arms on my neck and declared something that gave shock to everyone.

"You're my best friend from now on!" I faced the kid who didn't know he just interrupted our conversation. Well... yeah, it's gonna be a conversation only if this rude kid didn't barge.

"Oh, HEY! Don't be so rude to me, boy! My name's Woohyun and you just have to deal with this awesomeness." This little boy said to me while I was pinching his arms. I felt like we gathered everyone's attention and I noticed that shy boy wasn't even by my side anymore so I flee from the spotlight.

I found the shy boy alone in one of our Biology laboratory and quickly went up to him.

"There you are!" The other's eyes widened.

"Don't believe that stupid little boy. HE IS NOT MY BEST FRIEND!!!" I defended myself which I think he didn't mind because of the What-The--You-Want-Me-To-Do look he sent me. That made me laugh because he is so adorable when he did that.

"I want you to know since you're my best friend." I added and I noticed that he stopped playing with the jar with a butterfly in it on his hand.

"I haven't introduced myself right? I'm Lee Sungyeol. Nice to meet you!" I smiled at him and reached my arm forward for a handshake.

"I'm..."

----

"SUNGYEEEEOOOOLLL!!!" The few people around me who are also busy with the preparation for the event covered their poor ears from the loud voice of Woohyun but I am used to it. I've been living with it since I was young.

"What are you ing about Woohyun? The event starts at less than 30 minutes and the last thing I want is your voice gone!" I smacked the back of his head.

"Sungyeol, you've got to help me. Someone informed me the rings I bought are gone. We searched for it for nearly an hour already. Could you please buy me another pair, don't worry I will pay for it." I pity Woohyun right now and at the same time, I want to laugh at him hard.

"I can't come out like this okay? Just be sure to come back immediately. I really need your help my Best friend Sungyeol. Please!" I agreed just because his eyes started to water and , I have never seen Woohyun cry. As much as I wanted to take a video of this, I am going to be a hero that saves his friend's day.

"Stupid! You aren't my best friend." With that, I smacked him again and fleed.

----

"I told you to eat vegetables Sungyeol! Stop eating too much me-- UGHHH I GIVE UP!" Woohyun raised both of his hands as a sign of defeat and Myungsoo can't help but laugh at him.

"How can you laugh when you tolerate Sungyeol, UGHHH YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I saw you put another meat on his plate, you rude little child!" He slapped Myungsoo's hand and we can't help but laugh at it again.

The bell that signals a newcomer made a sound and the three of us turned to it with a smile. I waved my hands and my smile became bigger.

---
"Oh my god!!!" One of the planners exclaimed when she saw me with the velvet box in tow.

Without even getting a warning, the music starteda and now we lost the ring bearer! Oh great!

"Why am I even here? Oh yes, because of Nam Woohyun. That kid better treat me unlimited servings of meat, mandu and seafoods!" I said while searching for the little boy who is supposed to take the rings on the altar.

"Sungyeol, there's no time. You do it!" The planner said and pushed me inside. The girls giggled when they saw my state so I straightened my suit and murmurs are heard when we started walking.

The girl in front of me kept glaring at me as we walk and I was giving her a Get-Lost look as a response. Just when she turned to his dress that I fully understand what she meant. I WAS STEPPING ON IT! I sheepishly lifted my leg and distanced myself.

I felt so out of place. Me, in the center of these two kids whose height didn't even reach my hips and me, holding this pair of rings.

---

"I like him." Woohyun stated out of nowhere and I know who he's talking about.

"I like him too." I said and I decided to watch Myungsoo play football.

"I like him. In a romantic way..." Woohyun dropped the bomb on my face.

"Oohh..." is all I can say.

---

We are approaching the altar and I think my legs are going jelly but when I saw Woohyun looking at me, I mouthed a curse on him. He just laughed it away. He's hopeless or maybe just so happy he's getting married to the man he's been eyeing since then.

I smiled bitterly.

The ceremony is just fast and when the part that the couples say their vows, my heart can't help but clench at the sight.

Only a few words registered in my head and some of it were the mentions of Sunggyu's name and his voice saying "I do."...

It finally ended. Along with my hope of being with my first love.

---

"Why did you do it?" Myungsoo asked me one time when just the two of us are left in our table to drink. Woohyun and Sunggyu left already.

"What?" I questioned him...

"Don't think I didn't notice it. Again, why did you do it?" His eyes were fixed on me and my eyes started to water.

"For my friend's sake." I answered and completely broke down in front of Myungsoo.

---

"I'm..." the other boy was about to say his name when I cut him off.

"Your name is Kim Sunggyu, right?" I said and he just nodded. I noticed he was still holding the small jar.

"What is that?" I asked with my finger pointed on the jar. He sat up straight and made some space for me to sit in.

And that is when my heart started to race fast like I was already in love. Oops, I have fallen in love!


Fin~


Extra

"Are you gonna cry?" Myungsoo teased me and punch is all he got from me.

"Now look around..." he said and me, a stupid and ignorant man, followed him.

"O...kay?" I didn't get what he meant there.

"Good! Now look at me." He commanded again and I looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Can you now focus on me?" His eyes never leave my eyes.

"OMGGGG IS THAT A NEW ARIANA GRANDE JOKE YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME?" I laughed at him but he didn't and I wonder why.

"I'm serious." just happened people!
"Can you love me now?" Oh my...

A moment of silence...

"Can you return my heart?" then Myungsoo cupped my face and kissed me...



----
DID U GUYS SEE WHAT I DID THERE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Can you return my heart?" PFFFTTTTTT plugging at it's best.

Wrote this bc inspiration just came after being gone for a while. I did this bc I havent done anything for my birthday which is today and I wanted to give this all to you. This fic is jumping a lot and I hope you guys like it. Happy reading!!!

Gyuyeol feels bc of the fic I just read. Thanks for the inspiration (you know who u are and I dont know if you're going to read this havahaha)

Off to somewhere to celebrate alone :>>>