Chapter 1

Loving my best friend

"Bae wake up" jiyong said slightly shaking youngbae. "We have rehearsal today"

Youngbae face scrunched up as he open one eye looking at jiyong. He was so tried because they came back late last night from recording. There new album 'made' was soon about to hit the market and take the world by storm. He was excited because they have been on hiatus for about 2-3 years. 

"No! Go away I'm tired" youngbae mumbled tiredly closing back his eyes. Jiyong rolled his eyes annoyed by his husband behavior, he does this all the time. 

"Yah! Dong Youngbae I swear if you don't get up this instant, we'll go three weeks without "

Youngbae's eyes immediately flew open as he sprint out of the bed breathing like he just ran a Marathon. Jiyong smirked, it never ceased to amazing him how much just saying that can make bae do anything. 

"You are so cruel" Youngbae said while pouting cutely. 

"I know love" jiyong said as he peck bae's pouting lips. "Now get ready before we are late."

A hour later they arrive at the yg building greeting their seniors and juniors. As they make their way to the dance room, they stumbled upon their maknae seungri. 

"Hey hyungs" seungri said waving wilding. Youngbae sighed while saying "yah maknae your late"

"I know hyungs! But so are you guys!!"

Jiyong and Youngbae both stopped and glare at the maknae. Seungri gulped as he realize what he had just said. With a feared expression, he quickly ran away to the dance room.

Sighing, they both looked at each other shaking their heads. Damn maknae! 

They finally arrived at the dance room, greeting their choreographer and other bandmate. They practice for a couple of hours. During the practice, jiyong could feel youngbae's eyes on him. He feel his eyes piercing through his skin causing him to slightly shiver. 

Jiyong was kinda worry because he didn't want attention drawn to them because of how bae was staring at him. Even though they were married, their relationship is still a secret. There's only a small amount of people who knows. Their parents, bandmates, managers and yg. No one else knew because they can't risk it getting out to the media because that would be bad, not just for them but for everyone around them. So keeping there relationship as a secret was the best ordeal. 

"Okay that's it for the day. You kids can go do whatever you want now" said their choreographer. 

Jiyong was exhausted from dancing so long. So slightly crouch down so he could caught his breath until he felt a hand on his. He turnt around to come face to face with youngbae. His eyes were sparkling with something in it that he doesn't think he wants to identify. 

"Ji, remember we have somewhere to go!" Youngbae said while pulling jiyong to stand. Jiyong barely had time to tell everyone goodbye before youngbae pull him out the room. 

Youngbae pull jiyong in an empty studio while closing the door behind him. As the door closes, youngbae shove jiyong against it attacking his lips. 

"Gosh, you looked so y while dancing." Youngbae said while breaking the kids to go to jiyong's neck. Jiyong could only hum in response to him. 

"Gosh I want you right now!" Youngbae groaned as he try to jiyong's shirt. Jiyong who snap back to his senses quickly push Youngbae off while fixing back his shirt. He was no way having with youngbae in a studio where anyone could walk in and catch them. 

"Are you crazy?! We can't do that here!" Jiyong whisper-yelled. "Can't you wait until we get home?!"

Youngbae did a small smirk then grabbed onto jiyong's hand, unlock the door then pull him to the parking lot. 

He did say we should wait until we get home so why not go home now! 

*******************************************************

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update and I'm also apologize if this chapter is bad and short, but I just wanted to updated because it was long due. 

 

Please comment your thoughts! I would appreciate it