chappie one

Be There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I say that this semester gonna take a turn and changed my life? The whole story,the plot and the . I’m way too far to reach it. But now I’m almost complete. As like,a protagonist,finally got her happy ending.

My grade last year was the worst. I failed to impress professors and classmates. There’s too much thing happened during that time. I regained my weight for sudden due to stress. My dad’s business is not doing great and he have to ask a help from our far relatives which the only one and hope he has. For not able to pay a rent as expected,I got kicked out from my housemates.

Since those struggles faced,I can’t made it to go back to my hometown and I stay at a cheap dorm which is uncomfortable. The worst,shared the room that barely have a space with two people. But,that’s better than being homeless or stay in a sauna that kind of expensive and easily become a target of ect.

I have three jobs during the semester break and that’s super tiring. But because of those jobs,I got to met this cool guy which ended up becoming my boyfriend. Ahn Hyo Seop. He’s three years older than me and he’s working as a designer. It’s incredible that I met such a person and I’m so glad that I lose my weight from working three jobs.

This third semester bring an excitement and hope to me. I hope everything’s going well. It’s going to be a year of luck. How not,I live with my boyfriend which means I don’t need to pay the rent since he own the place. The only thing I required to do to pay his kindness to let me having such an ease in this tough life was cooking for him and being a good girlfriend.

Not forget to mention,I quit the dancing club since it’s troublesome. I had no fun at all and it’s really hard to be around cool kids and such a hottie. They make fun of my weight and my awkwardness in dancing. The dancing club become one of the source of my sorrow.

But now,this semester I joined this cool club. Indiegood. Even the name is so cool. Guaranteed nice people,quite surrounding,able to relax. Sounds really good and what’s the reason for me not to join the club?.

I knocked the door twice as I arrived in front of the club room. The hallway is kind of quite and there’s not much people passed by here. This block definitely offered the quite surrounding. It looks kind of old too.

Oh geez,God. Let this uneasy feelings go away. Come on,this is better than dancing club. I knocked again and there’s no respond. I glanced over the watch. It’s 2.31pm which I’m late for one minute.Hesitated for a second and confused to just barge in since people might think I have no manner.

Buk!

Someone passed me by and walk though the door. A guy with Denim shirts and uselessly large hoodie. He’s wearing mask as like he’s an idol for covering his face. Tch,what a narcist!.

Oh geez! How can I badmouthing my member club! He might be the club president and there’s 00.01 percent of chance. He has those charisma not much people have. I nodded,agreed with my own opinion and walked into the room. As that,I only see one person here which is that guy. He looks at me with his sharp eyes. Startled for a second and I almost fell on this flat floor.

I managed to grab the chain and sit on it immediately. Oh God. I did not ask for permission. I stand up again and looking at his face in guilty. Crap,why he got such a chilling senior vibe so much? Is it because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter