Joon/Jinki

Drabbles

 

#2 Joon/Jinki ~ (MBLAQ - It's war)
It really hurt. It really did hurt, so badly that Joon hadn't realized when he started to have tears falling from his eyes.
 
He could only look at Jinki whose cheeks were smeared with blood and tears, with a helpless emotion stirring in his mind as he finally noticed just how broken the younger male was. His eyes were no longer those warm eyes that Joon loved to look at all day long, but chilling eyes which was almost like a gun to his heart.
 
Jinki hadn't been really looking at him the moment Joon's hands accidentally slipped and caused the younger male's ex-boyfriend to fall from the fourth floor when the fight started. Jinki hadn't been really calm when he tried to persuade his ex-boyfriend about how he was going to survive while feeling those bloody hands against his cheeks.
 
Jinki hadn't been really appreciative of what Joon had all done.
 
"Why do you still side with him? He made you cry, he hurt you and he did all those things to hurt you! He wasn't even there when you needed him the most, when you were sick and when you-"
 
Joon let out a sob of frustration when Jinki only shook his head hardly, refusing to listen any further words from him. Jinki almost looked like he hated him. It hurt.
 
"... He was your close-friend and he was my boyfriend, Joon. This fight shouldn't even started in the first place!"
 
"But I really can't stand how hurt you always are. You haven't been the slightest bit of happy after he broke up with you--"
 
"And I never will, from now on."