-end-

Clean Your Room, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoung is a nagger.

She would grasp on a topic once triggered and continue giving you an earful about it till her heart’s content. It didn’t matter if it was 3 a.m. in the morning and you were dead tired from a day packed with back-to-back schedules.

She would nag about the maknaes starving themselves and insist on them eating, despite them being on a diet for comeback preparations. At this age, they needed the nutrients to grow, she would repeatedly say, like a mantra.

She would nag about the group’s collective failure to wake up in the morning, the aftermath effect of staying up real late to read anime, watch dramas and whatever else her members seem to prioritize over a decent night’s sleep.

But most of all, she would nag her dear roommate to clean up after herself.

Contrary to her given name (and that blatant lie she told during their debut teasers about being in charge of cleaning), Sejeong was not the most clean of members.

The girl tends to attract clutter.

Her half of the room was utterly disorganized (to put it gently) and pretty much a pigsty (to be blunt). There is a pile of unfolded clean clothes on her bed, which only seems to be getting higher with every passing day. When she needs to make room on her bed to sleep at night, the stack is moved over to the top of the dressing table. The pile is moved back on top of the bed in the morning when she needs to use the dressing table. And the cycle repeats. Her bottles and jars of beauty products are chucked into a basket, tipped over. She never rearranges or keeps items back in their original location, leaving things behind in her dusty trail as she gets by the day.

Most of the time, Nayoung would end up cleaning Sejeong’s stuff for her. The official, said-aloud reason for this is because the mess gets unbearable - which is true!

It is definitely not because her heart hurts when she sees the younger girl coming home at 3 a.m. looking exhausted and drained, but still managing to put on a smile as she greets her members. Or because it bothers her that her dongsaeng has to wake up two hours before the rest every morning to head off to her individual schedule, with her puffy eyes half-closed. Nor is it because she misses her roommate, who is so busy these days that she hardly sees her anymore, and going through her stuff with her scent makes Nayoung miss her less.

Yeah, it’s definitely because the mess is too much to bear with.

So Nayoung cleans after Sejeong’s mess, but not before getting her point across to the younger girl.

Because Nayoung is a nagger.

 

Something has been bothering Sejeong lately.

They have been on many schedules for their comeback promotions. Music shows, radio shows, variety shows. Her members have been mentioning about her lack of cleanliness often these days. Too often for her liking.

Then came her appearance with Nayoung in Get It Beauty for the best friends episode. Her unnie seemed like she was genuin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter