The first meeting

From Thailand to Korea

Present

After just dying her hair blonde. Lisa leaves the salon after checking her phone. She was running late she made a plan to meeting her friends at the dance studio at 4 but its just turned 4. She was 30 mins away. So Lisa decided to make a run for it. As she was heading around the corner she found herself falling on to a boy. 

"I'm so sorry." Lisa said as she got off of him. She then helped him up. "Did you get hurt? I'm sorry I got to..." as she said that sentence she noticed something. That the boy looked so familiar.

"Its okay. It was my fault I shouldn't have been running. I'm just late. Got to run. Bye." The boy just said those few words and started running. 

Lisa on the other hand she just stood there. She swore she knew him and wanted to remember. But when she looked at the floor where they fell she found that he dropped something. The boy had dropped a book, so Lisa picked it up. Hoping if they get a chance to bump into each other she can return it to him and ask his name. But as Lisa examined the book. She saw her school's library logo on it. And the check out she had a name of some one in Thailand. That's when she remembered. Where she knew him. 

Past

Sitting in class, Lisa was enjoying her last semester in primary school. Was so excited to be heading to middle school. As her and some friends talked about the uniforms for middle school their teacher came in and interrupted them.

"Class, please settle down. I would like to introduce you to Kunpimook Bhuwakul the new transfer student." the teacher pointed at him and ask to introduce himself to the class. 

"Hi, my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul. But everyone calls me Bambam. Please take care of me." he said as he took a bow. 

"Hey. Do you think he can dance? I think he will look perfect in our dance team. We need more boys that look as good as him. And less as Fame." Lisa joked to her friends. 

Their school had a dance club and Lisa was the president of the club. Lisa always wants to make sure only the best dancers and the hottest ones join. But always makes fun of her classmate Fame for not being hot enough. But his dance moves makes up for his look. In their group they have 4 girls and 3 boys. Lisa as been looking to recruit a 4th male member for the dance competition that will happen in the summer after primary school finishes. 

After Bambam finished introducing himself. The teacher directed him to the empty seat right behind Lisa's chair. Lisa saw that that was her chance to get him to join the club. But she couldn't ask him right away. Since the teacher already started the classes. She thought if she waits until lunch time it will be better. Because then she can make Bambam dance, and much is an hour long so they won't be interrupted. 

Classes finished one by one. Lisa felt like they took forever. Then the lunch bell rang. Lisa out away her things and quickly turned around to talk with bambam. But when she looked, all there was was an empty chair and bambam was no where to be scene. She asked other classmates if they seen Bambam. They all told Lisa the same thing. That he got up and left from the back door. Without saying anything to anyone else. But Lisa still wanted to recruit him and wanted to do whatever it takes. So she went on a hunt. But even ever she asked people they didn't know who he was to know where he was. The problem that he just transferred and people don't know him. Made it harder for Lisa to find him. So Lisa decided that will be best to stop asking and just looking for him herself. She checked everywhere she can think of. The cafeteria, library, gym, music room, art room, and nothing came out of it. So she went to the roof. Hopefully Lisa would be able to spot him if he was outside and with a her birds eye view he can't escape. 

The problem now is. There was only 10 minutes left for lunch. Even if she finds Bambam she won't be able to ask him to dance. And she wouldn't be able to check out his dancing skills. But she thought maybe he will be willing to stay after school. Even though they don't have a group meeting today after school. She was willing to do anything. Because everyone in school has already danced. Well everyone in the 6 grade did. And she already picked the best out of them. Since Bambam is new she was praying for him to have skills. As Lisa opened the roof door. She heard music. It was very faint but it was still heard by Lisa from the door. She went to follow the sound and saw someone dancing. She couldn't see his face since he was facing the opposite direction but she knew it was Bambam. His moves were steadym, fast and elegant. She was certain he was perfect for the roll. She just sat and watched him move. As he finished he turned around to turn of his phone when he saw Lisa staring at him. Lisa ran up to Bambam and grabbed his hand. 

"I need you. We need you" said Lisa. As Bambam gave her a funny look.

"What are you talking about?" Bambam still confused he started to pull her hand off him. 

"Sorry. I'm Lalisa Manoban. Everyone calls me Lisa. I'm the president of the schools dance club and I want you to join. Please. We are 7 members. But we want 8. We already have 3 boys and 4 girls and were hoping to have our team even out for the dance competition at the end of the semester." Lisa gave him the puppy eyes. Hoping he would say yes. 

"I will think about it and tell you tomorrow." said Bambam as the end bell rang. "We need to leave before we are late for class."

 

 

 

 

---------------------

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter. Hopefully I will try to update twice a week. I'm not sure how long this will go. But will be writing about present and past but I don't know what order. So  hope you like it.