one

Roses Versus Arrows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm going to use D.ana if that's fine with you guys. For extra feelings hehe.

 

 

 

 

It was a usual day for D.ana, she found herself in the forest again, targetting the wilderness with the help of her bow and her arrows she got from her mother, the goddess of motherhood, Titanide Leto. As she was about to propel her arrows into a target she has used to practice with ever since, a voice interrupted from behind. "The sky's wonderful, right? And to pair it up with the cool breeze, I can conclude it's a beautiful day today." D.ana didn't need to turn around as the voice was familiar to her, so familiar she had grown sick of it. "It was before you came, Irene." D.ana mockingly said, eyes still stuck on the target tightly hammered in a bark of a tree. "How ironic it is that your name's opposite to its meaning." she added. "Oh dear sister, it's Joohyun to you. Bae Joohyun, the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite." Joohyun said in a tone that's twice as mocking as D.ana said awhile ago. Joohyun heard a scoff from D.ana but she just shrugged it off. "Oh, I have left your question unanswered." Joohyun said, it was obvious she was pretending to be shocked, "I was about to lure and cast a spell on your twin brother, Apollo." And that was more than enough for D.ana to move from her position as she was now aiming her arrow at Joohyun's mouth. "Don't you even dare lay a finger on Kim Taehyung, Bae Joohyun." D.ana locked gazes with Joohyun that looks calm as ever and that was when she knew that Joohyun wasn't that near to her. "If you do or if you have plans on doing it, this arrow's going to enter your filthy mouth and stop you from spitting lies and deceiving others." she continued. "Woah, woah." Joohyun raised her hands. "Don't you have love in your blood, Artemis? Hakuna your tatas, sister. I was just kidding." D.ana's arrow and bow didn't leave Joohyun's gaze nor did her glare, as it just got more stronger. "Do you understand now? This is why we must always cross paths, I am the sugar to your coffee, sweetheart." Joohyun said, wearing an annoying smirk to D.ana's eyes. Joohyun laughed. "Okay, that was so cheesy." "I like my coffee as it is, Joohyun. Strong, elegant, has a hint of natural sweetness, lingering after taste." Joohyun chuckled. "Bitter as always. Well, I'll head now, dear sister, hope to see you unexpectedly again." D.ana was about to turn around, continuing her unfinished business with the target, Joohyun spoke again. "I like your bow, it looks just like my girdle." At that moment, D.ana was debating whether she must state the obvious to Joohyun or let her dumb head conquer her. She picked the last one. "That girl knows nothing but love she didn't even realize it was made by the same person." D.ana muttered under her breath, before targetting once again in the forest. - "My, my, did the bats poop on you that much that you decided to come back, my dear friend, Hephaestus? Or was it so lonely in the cave, you became homesick?" "Shut up, Herpes. I'm just here to deliver what Father ordered me to do and I'm about to pick some equipment too." There, the goddess of the blacksmiths and the messenger of the gods stood in front of a gate that's located in a secluded area of a secluded forest. "That is not how you properly address the queen of sneaky travelling, Miss Barbarian." "That is also not how yo- Wait, Miss Barbarian sounds y, it actually fits me right?" the said Barbarian striked a pose in front of the messenger that now has a disgusted look. "Seulgi, you're gross. You know what, just go inside, I might spill that you are entering from here to the other Gods." "Please forgive me, Park Jwoy," Seulgi used an aegyo and an annoying tone. And before the messenger, Joy, could hit her with the caduceus she's holding, Seulgi already made a run from it.

 

 

-

 

It was two years since she last set her foot upon Olympus, the place where Olympian Gods reside, as she made and delivered Demeter's— her father's sibling— sickle, which was greatly appreciated by Demeter herself. Seulgi found herself looking around, nothing much changed, except for the Doric style that topped the Greek coloumns Olympus had. Before, the impermanent materials such as wood was used to create such coloumns, but now, they were now replaced by the more permanent ones such as stone and marble. No matter how long she has resided in a cave far from Olympus, she missed appreciating the beauty of Olympus as she was a craftsman herself. Seulgi adjusted the white cloak she was wearing. It was an order from her own father, not to let anyone know of her identity inside Olympus. She was one of them, not until her own mother kicked her out after giving her birth just because of the reason that she was ugly. It was quite some years also when she last saw her mother, only her father and the messenger of the gods, who happened to be her bestfriend now also, know about her face. She wasn't ugly, she never was. That was what her father said. It will be hard for the mean time to include her again as if nothing happened as it could create a chaos inside the Olympus. Especially from her own mother, Hera. - "Father, I have finished half of what you have ordered." Seulgi bowed to the sitting figure in the middle of the temple. "Seulgi, how's living in Mountain Aetna? I heard you had servants there." his father replied. "It's fine, father. Yes, I created them, father. They're my helpers." Seulgi bowed again. "These are the spear and knife of Peleus, father. In the span of those two years, I can guarantee you that these are not easy to break and has a high percentage of winning against enemies." "Seulgi, you have done great and I want you to remember that you are not what you seem to think you are. You have bloomed into a lady." Seulgi didn't know whether to take this as a token of his gratitude or if he was saying this from the bottom of his heart. Nonetheless, Seulgi expressed her thank you before going out. It always stayed like that. The other gods only knew her by her name and the description that she's a great craftsman, that she's the one who does almost majority of the weapons used by the other powerful gods, and the physical appearance that spread without evidences. That she is ugly, even deformed. Everyone knew the story of how she was a god yet didn't live in Olympus. "It wouldn't hurt to check the forest, right? I doubt someone's in there." Seulgi thought. She was sure. Yes, Olympus is a big place but this forest that she's going to visit is the one near where she sneaked in with the help of Joy.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Stupid and annoying Bae Joohyun!" D.ana muttered loudly. D.ana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter