Representative

First High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

In 22th century the concept of supernatural or commonly known as ‘magic’ no longer a legend or fairy tales but it become a technology. Human have utilized the magic power to various kinds of weapons. There no clear boundary when magic first appeared however it was formally recognized in late 21st century. During war against terrorists in late 21st century magician soldier successful defeated terrorist brings more awareness toward magic. Every country tries to increase and advance their own magicians’ abilities because not every person can wield magic power.

 

It a sunny day for first day of school after the entrance exam, siblings Hwang Yerin and Hwang Sinb are preparing themselves. In front of the big mirror, there Yerin who fixing Sinb bow tie, smiling as Sinb can't help but smile along as well.

“Shall we go, Yerin unnie?”

 

Both is checking which class they in, even though Yerin older than Sinb two years old but they study the same grade, Yerin started later because wait for Sinb. As their guardian wants Yerin to take care of Sinb.

 

It was mandate for Yerin to stick with Sinb to protect her. Hwang Eunbi was raise to be next heiress to Hwang family, she is direct descendent of Hwang family bloodline, even though Hwang Yerin is older but her lack in ability to wield powerful magic as Eunbi, it was decided that Eunbi will take heiress place, but it all just rumor that talking between sub families. Hwang family bloodline is one of the most powerful magician family so unable to wield powerful magic is disgrace to family name. so, they do anything to hide Hwang Yerin from public eyes. On the other side Hwang Eunbi born with the most powerful fire magic in Korea magician history. Despite only 18 years old, she can pull trick of high rank A magic spell with ease while some S rank magicians have hard time.

 

Hwang Eunbi class 1A

-------

158. Hwang Yerin class 1E

 

“What is this? How come unnie in class E when your skill is far better…?”  Sinb is foaming with anger

“Sinb stop, it is enough. I just thankful that I passed with my magic power”

“I'm sorry, unnie.” Sinb lower her head, saddens at the fact that they can’t go to same class.

Yerin pats her head to comfort the girl.

“Aigoo don’t be sad. We will always meet during lunch time anyway”

Sinb brighten up thinking of having lunch together.

As the first day, school have orientation held with all students gathered at gymnastics. Sinb was chooses as new students representatives with her excellent results at entrance exam.

Yerin sits down at 2nd floor watching her sister quietly, until a group of 3 comes near her

“Excuse me, do you mind if we sit here?” A girl with front bang voices make Yerin turned

“Not at all, please go on”

“Thank you. I'm class 1E, Choi Yuna.”

“I'm class 1E Jung Eunbi, you can call me Eunha”

“I'm also from class 1E, Kim Yewon”

“Nice to meet you, coincidentally I'm also class 1E, Hwang Yerin. Let’s be friends” Yerin smile lightly as the girls settling in their seat

 

Marking the ceremony started point as president steps on stage to give open speech, Park Sooyoung act as council president also from one of the biggest influence family in magic association, beauty, wealth, power, intelligent…she has it all criteria that everyone loves.

 

“…for new students’ representative, Hwang Eunbi”

Sinb steps on stage with big sound of applause and whistle from new students.

“Greeting everyone, I’m Hwang Eunbi will start new class in First High from today on…” student’s whispers can be heard throughout the hall as they recognized the Hwang family also one of the big family.

 

“She’s so pretty” Yuju fan girl upon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter