ㅤㅤCHEATSHEET!

ㅤㅤWE OWN THE SUMMER! OPEN
 
 
hi guys... i know this should have come a long time ago but live decided to bombard me with and i just (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) IT'S BEEN BUSY!! but now im back & very much sorry for the wait!
 
SUMMARY
so to rehash what i stated on the foreword, this story follows a group of 12 friends and their summer adventures before they say goodbye to each other as they head off into the real world Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ) some real emo stuff
 
BASICS
so in the first section, there will be a part labeled pertinent information! please fill that out with a brief summary of your character. more information will be supplied on the actual app! everything else should be a self-explanatory. also, no race-bending please. i will reject your app without reading it and you will not have a chance to redo it. this includes making someone like pristin's kyulkyung half-korean. and before i forget, this fic is occuring in ansan, south korea, so if your character isn't from there please explain why.
 
PERSONALITY, LIFESTYLE, & TRIVIA
for your character's personality, i don't want much! take is easy in this section o((*^▽^*))o of course, it's still important, so list a few traits! you can forego an analysis if you've explained enough about them in the initial summary and want to show more of their personality in the interview with hayoon! lifestyle is just what they do in the summer! will they be volunteering? will they spend most of their time at home eating doritos while binging dramas on jtbc? also, please keep the trivia relevant. i don't need to know about your character's favorite bubble tea flavor.
 
FUTURE FORWARD
this portion is essential to the more sad parts of the story, so put a lot of thought into this! where will your character be heading towards after this summer? will they be going to university with a strict plan in mind or are they gonna wing it? pswd is their favorite song. where will they be going if they're going to university? and include their background for pursuing what they will be doing too please!
 
RELATIONSHIPS
please keep this relevant! you're allowed to add family members if they have a heavy influence on your character, but keep in mind that this story revolves around the group of friends. please add their relationship with the boys, whether individually or as a whole, and if you're collabing with other applicants, please link their apps!
 
LOVE INTEREST
love interests are optional. your love interest doesn't have to be one of the astro boys, it can be anyone! if you want, you could have hayoon as your li, although that would not end happily. please write them a little blurb too. it doesn't have to be that long though! and i recognize that not everyone knows astro all that well, so i'm allowing you all to make up the personalities if you're not familiar with the group. note that the romance is not an integral part of the story, so while making me swoon is v v v welcome, it won't be that much of a factor when i consider your app.
 
BROWNIE POINTS
a good character? (๑ˊ▵ॢˋ̥๑)
otherwise, faceclaims that are rarely used? (coming from me, who's using yoojung as a fc) i don't really have much to say regarding this, just do as you want!
 
TAKEN THINGS
choi yoojung as a fc, rocky as a love interest