First Day

The Bad Girl Next Door

With Spring in full session, the new semester begins today.

For Mina it was a great year her dance team one first place last week, yesterday she got a 90 on her Trig quiz, and she managed to finish her puzzle this morning. She even accomplished avoiding Nayeon's kiss when she walked inside the classroom. But this wonderful day soon began turning sour as soon as first period started.

"Students I need all you to take out your homework so I can check it." ordered their teacher not without glaring at Chaeyoung and Jungyeon as they were the troublemakers in the school.

Oh snap Ms. Jung gave us homework.

A sudden realization shout straight up in Mina, until she remebered that she was going to finish her homework but the puzzle was calling her and most definitely she took the call.

"Oh looks like goody-two-shoes didn't do her homework." said Sana even though she herself didn't do it but that was a regular.

"That's cute never hit me up for the weekly quizes for Psychology." retorted Mina.

Dammit should've just ended it when it 12AM. Shoot what do I do now I can copy off Nayeon but that girl gets her answers off Quizlet like who in the hell would try to get math answers from a flashcard app so not her. 

Mina was straight up giving Nayeon a disgusted look, while Nayeon just smilled at her and waved her paper happy as ever forgetting that the homework consisted of radicals not the literal definition of radical.

I can give myself time by--

Her thoughts got cut off as Sana nudged her signaling that the teacher was soon coming to their table, Mina's mind literally was blown it was if she was in a video game but instead of her dying she would simply get a 0 and to Mina that is equal to death.

Ahhhh! Maybe if I can say I have a stomach ache she would let me go the Infirmary, yeah that's going to be the plan.

Finally, her time has come when Ms. Jung came to 2na's table.

"Ms. Minatozaki I believe we had a meeting with your parents about this issue with the missing homework and I don't think you want a part 2 of that." as soon as Ms. Jung said that Sana's face quickly turned fearful. 

"Ms. Jung I'm sorry we were doing the homework together and she left it with me." said Tzuyu all the way from the opposite side with such a bright smile someone would've thought she was a puppy.

"Oh then good job I guess." the look of bewilderment was noticable on her face.

"Ms. Myoui can you please take out your homework so I can get it over with." Ms. Jung was simply ready to mark a check right next to Mina's name in her iPad.

"I'm sorry I think I have a stomach ache. I don't feel so good." exaggerated Mina 

Whew I just need her to take the bait and victory is mine.

"Ms. Myoui cut the act and take out your homework." sighed Ms. Jung

Through the corner of her eye she can see Jungyeon and Chaeyoung mocking her and right behind them Dahyun and Nayeon snickering at her.

Screw it, JUST SCREW IT ALL. I am so going to get them after this I will make sure all of them have zeros for this semester. First I am going to ---

Again Mina's thoughts were cut off with Ms. Jung tapping her desk to get her attention.

"I didn't do it." muttered Mina embarrasement all over her face, she tried covering her face with her hands but it didn't work out as nearly everyone was in shock including Ms. Jung.

"I'm sorry I think I heard I didn't do it please say what you said one more time and a bit louder please." Ms. Jung said as another shock of her life just happened.

"I DIDN'T ING DO IT!" Mina straight up blew it out.

Everyone opened their mouths in shock as they just heard the good girl curse, right to their teacher.

"P-phone call for your parents Ms. Myoui." stuttered Ms. Jung as she moved along to the next table.

Mina brushed her hair through her hand to show her frustration. This was the start of a bad day already and Mina was not having it at all. Out of nowhere she felt a paperball hit her right in the back of her head. She turned around out just to see Jihyo asking her is she was alright, Mina nodded back to her.

"OOoooOOo you are in trouble" whispered Sana which Mina simply flipped her off until Tzuyu hit her with a paperball that read 'Don't do that to her' and then Mina flipped her off.

***

It's now Lunch and after her first period class Mina's day took a nose dive as in Environmental Science she spilled contaminated water all over her desk which resulted for her getting a zero for the day. In Psychology she mixed up sociology with ecology which caused her to lose her answer streak that she built before the past semester ended. Then in Language her computer shut down as it just had to update right when she had to write an essay that was due at the ned of the class, thankfully her teacher gave her until tonight to send it to her by email.

"So how's life now?" questioned Nayeon while drinking a candy juice.

"Oh screw off Nayeon." replied Mina as she opened her lunch bag just to see her sandwich all squished up.

Is this karma for demolishing Nayeon and Chaeyoung in Air Hockey the other day or what?

"Here take my salad I'll ask Seulgi to get me food after school." said Jihyo as she gave slid her lunch box to Mina which was replied with a gummy smile.

"So girls here is the gossip I heard from Jennie  who she heard from Wendy who she heard from Kai who he heard from Taemin who he heard from Nauen that Bobby is going to get bubble tea during Gym." said Nayeon as she was proud of it while everyone looked as her with disgust.

"Are you kidding me that's all you have we all like girls in this table do we really care for this about Bobby." said Chaeyoung as she was ready to drink her tea for the gossip but all she got in return was nothing.

"Oh yeah then tell me something that you heard from others then I'll wait." said Nayeon she crossed her arms visibly waiting for Chaeyoung's reply.

"Oh really well this is what I heard from Yeri who she heard from Yoobin who she heard from Namjoo who she heard from Kyungsoo who he heard from Hyunsik that Rose is going to go to a flower shop." as soon as she said that she got hit by everyone in the table.

"That was literally no better than Nayeon's gossip." said Dahyun ignoring the girl as she was also ready to drink her green tea.

Why are these people my friends?

"So I guess we have no gossip today then." said Mina as she sipped on her smoothie.

"Honestly I think everyone is having a slow day especially you Mina." said Sana as she ate her sweet candy provided by Tzuyu of course.

I will seriously make sure she will fail every class this time. Mark my words Minatozaki mark my words.

"Oh funny, I forgot to laugh." said Mina with a straight face.

"For real it's really simple Mina just try to move your mouth to shape as the letter U." said Nayeon as she was so serious in explaining the how-to.

"No idiot not in a literal sense. Get your girlfriend Jungyeon." said Mina annoyed with Nayeon already.

With more talking and laughter Lunch ended with a blast as Chaeyoung and Jungyeon started a food fight in the cafeteria which led to the peiod being cut short and everyone had to leave to their homeroom.

"Geez who heck threw Jello on my shirt" pouted Sana with Tzuyu right behind her ready to kill the person who did it.

" it up at least you don't have carrots stuck in your hair" whinned Dahyun with Chaeyoung having a full on fight with the poor girl's hair.

"Ms. Yoo and Ms. Son please go to the principal's office." said Ms. Jung plucking out the lettuce in her hair.

"What about Jackson and them?" said Chaeyoung waiting till others get the same punishment.

"Well they didn't start the food fight did they Ms. Son." said Ms. Jung clearly annoyed of her presence.

"I feel so attacked right now." said Chaeyoung as she walked out of the classroom.

"Now class begin studying for your test for Monday." 

We literally just started this semester are you freaking kidding me?

***

"All we got was detention after school." said Jungyeon as she went to Nayeon.

"I would wait with all of you but I can't, mom wants me to come straight home today." said Mina as she gathered her stuff.

The gang understood and waved her off all to get in trouble as nobody cleaned the classroom but Mina dipped before Ms. Jung saw her existence. She waited fro the bus until a car drove pass with really loud music playing Hip Hop. 

This my generation, just great I just had to get that stupid fidget spinner for Tzuyu now I have to deal with this just great.

The wait for the bus took longer than normal as now it was a whole crowd waiting for this one bus and Mina made sure to be one of the first people to get one because those seats in the bus were luxury for a 20 minute bus ride. After 5 minutes passed, a bus finally came and the crowd started to move but the day was not over for Mina as she was one of the last few people that got on the bus.

All the smell of must and perfurme just attacked Mina until a girl full blown pushed her.

Dear god after I beat this girl up can I at least get lasaugna for dinnner.

As Mina prayed she turned around just for the girl to be loooking down to her feet.

"Ya if you pushed someone then you should say sorry shouldn't you" said Mina as she was over her day. 

Until she realized she picked on the wrong girl, as this girl was 4 feet tall with an elementary school bag over her shoulder.

Oh I am definetly going to hell for this.

With embarrasment plaqued her mind she got off her stop not without getting a few looks from the elderly. She walked down the street until she heard the same car going the same way as her with same loud music being blasted.

Her horror did not end when the car parked in the spot for her house. Mina was ready to go off on the person for not reading the sign that clearly states do not park.

Finally I can let my anger out on someone that deserves it.

She knocked on the glass of the car's window just to be almost knocked off her feet due to the door being opened on her. She smirked as she was totally ready on kicking this person's .

Until a woman with dirty blonde hair stepped off the car with flannel over her white undershirt with shorts and high top Vans. To also have a pair of sun glasses to top it off. Mina felt a bit intimidated but was still ready to defend her house from this woman.

"Miss this is a no parking zone meaning if you don't live here you have to go." 

"Yeah no, my father is 5 minutes away to talk with Ms. Myoui so whoever you are you can go." said the woman plugging in her headphone totally ignoring Mina's presence.

"Um why does mom need to see you." muttered Mina totally confused 

She unlocked the door and called for her mother.

"Mom there is a weird lady looking for you if they try to hit you remember to hit them with the pan." said Mina as she went straight to her room as she needed to vist her cousin named sleep.

2 hours passed and all Mina feel is someone staring at her.

"DID YOU KILL MY MOM!" exclaimed Mina grabbing her art knife before pointing it directly at the intruder.

"I wonder why she said you were a good girl but she wasn't lying you are pretty cute as well." said the woman from before.

Mina walked passed her to try to find her Mom and finally she saw her but also with her brother and 3 other people.

"I see that you finally met the neighbors." said her Mom as she drank her water.

"NEIGHBORS!!?!" yelled Mina as this day was going better and better for her until she felt someone snake their arms around her waist.

"My name is Hirai Momo and I'm guessing you are Myoui Mina." said the woman before she was drop kicked by Mina.