Last one for him.

No one else but her.

"This is disrepectful oppa! We shouldnt!" SungKyung resisted that sounded like a cry of p*leasure.

"You were the one who wanted to come here. And whats wrong with us? We are being truthful now, arnt we?" SooHyuk replied coarsely.

It was near midnight, in a church in Gangnam district, two souls visited. At the corner of the hall, uneven breathing was coming out from the confession booth.

"We will get caught! What if the pastor come in? Why cant you keep it in your pants at such event?"

"I am confessing to the god that i cant keep my hands away from you whenever you are near. And you Ms. Lee cant say no to my advances too... Sh*hit, i cant takeit any longer, urgh!" With a grunt, he released his load into her inviting passage.

----------

Holding her hand tightly, SooHyuk's face was projecting nothing but pure bliss as they exited the church. Turning towards SungKyung, he chuckled. "My Ms. Lee is still so innocent huh. After so many times, she still blushes." That earned him a glare that further puts a smile on his face as he thought,'That is why i couldnt take my hands off you. Its like making love with you for the first time again. Still excites me tremendously.'

He met her the first time during the fashion season 6 years ago. Without any particular reason, he was attracted to her instantly. She not as beautiful as the girls he used to date, not as well known but she's eye catching. Her features pieces up uniquely and her tall slender frame was proportion. Her light-coloured eyes showed endless curiousity and eagerness. Eveytime he looks into those jems, he cant seem to get himself out of her clutches. SooHyuk gave chase and won her affection.

"Are you going public with this relationship?" YoungKwang asked. The boys were having their regular meet ups. Eversince SooHyuk got his new girl, he changed. In the past, he would not bother much. Its always the girls sticking on and him prying them off. Yet Lee SungKyung, having SooHyuk as her first ever boyfriend was not leeching on in anyway. Thus, the reversal syndrome. They all thought their mightly friend finally gets bitten back.

"If we are captured, i will. SungKyung seems hesistant though." They had talked about this countless times and it always ends up her getting frustrated over his openess in their relationship. She is the first to not want any attention. Back then, he was in her position when his ex-es all wanted to go public.

"I want people to know she's off limits, that she's Lee SooHyuk's girlfriend." The guys were taken aback by SooHyuk's sentence. Never once did he show his side of possessiveness. He was not one who puts woman on his first priority.

----------

Soon enough, the couple was pictured by the well known paparazzi company, Dispatch. Given how SooHyuk behaved while they were on dates, SungKyung know its sooner or later that their faces will be ligting up the cyber world. While she tries to be discreet by covering her head with a hoodie and wearing a mask, he;s just him in full glory. Celebraties usually avoid holding hands or have any skin contacts while on streets but SooHyuk was always very affectionate in his own way. She feels loved by him but thought those were unnecessary in public.

"I have never wanted to be so close to any woman before. You are the first, i cant seem to peel myself away." After hearing this, SungKyung gave up trying to make him see the bigger picture.

In the beginning, many critised the model for his acts of intimacy. He was not bothered and soon many started praising him for being honest with his feelings. FHM interviewed him recently and got a gist of his thoughts. 

"SooHyuk-xi, we know many have asked but again, why are you so open with this particular relationship? May i ask how long have you two been together?"

"There's no reason to explain. At that moment, i wanted to kiss her forehead, so i did. Coming half a year."

"So, does it mean that as and when you want to bed her, you would on the spot?"

That question shocked SooHyuk's manager who intercepted sternly,"Please show some respect to my artist and his partner. Even if this is a adult magazine."

SooHyuk was plainly smiling. Those who heard the question wanted to know the answer while his manager was eyeing him not to reply to that.

"I am not a AV actor. On the spot is too vigrous for me. I prefer some modestly." SooHyuk laughed off easing the tension around the set.

"How do you rate your s*ex life now comparing to before? Any recommendation to our readers?"

"Women i have dated before are angels while the one now is a saint. And i am a priest." SooHyuk gained the admiring stares from the females as they saw how protected he is towards the women in his life.

----------

SungKyung is a devoted christian that believe in post marital s*ex as what the bible teaches. She has been teased by her friends for sticking a rod in her a*ss when they were sharing how s*ex makes them feel and what are the aspect to have a good experience. Due to inexperience in the dating segment, she couldnt relate. It was until she met SooHyuk did she start to understand what the girls had been talking about.

She was glad SooHyuk did not despise her when she told him her stand on physical interaction. "Just let it flow natually. I really think you will fall for my charms soon enough." Fair enough, she lets nature take her where it goes. Being herself, even though this was her first relationship, she couldnt bring herself to act in a way she isnt. Hearing from most that guys need to be monitored and not give any chance for them to cheat, she feels trust shouldnt be build this way. And things turned out fine between her and SooHyuk. She gave him ample space and freedom but he does not take them for granted. He shares his daily ups and downs with her.

Each time when they are alone, he never stop kissing her. The level of intensity increases, making her unbreathable. It made her want more than she could accept.

"Why must you always kiss like that? Its so difficult to stop! Look, its poking at me now." SungKyung wiggled her b*utt on the hard tent earning SooHyuk's g*roan.

"Why must you kiss me back that way then? We shouldnt stop. You are always killing me softly like this..."

Things naturally reached the furthest, they made love after months of resisting one another's unintentional s*eduction.

"How are you feeling? Are you alright?" SooHyuk carassed SungKyung's face as they lay on his bed n*aked under the comforter. The usual kisses and touches spiral down when SungKyung kept releasing her soft mews of p*leasure. He couldnt hold back any longer. And she gave him the green light.  

"Im fine... Just a little sore below.. You are.... nothing. Im fine, dont worry." SungKyung's face redden at the word she wanted to say but was too ashame.

SooHyuk cant contain his chuckle and ,"You will get use to him. You should have heard from the girls right? Bigger the better...  Morever, you are so tight, so wet... gripping me on... making me hard again.. like now... these nine months of waiting, definitely worth it." Soon, more m*oanings were heard. SooHyuk cant get enough of Lee SungKyung.

----------

"Lee SooHyuk, please spare a thought for our eyes. Give her some space for god's sake!" WooBin exclaimed and the rest laughed. The boys brought their girlfriends along to their usual gathering but SooHyuk cant leave SungKyung away from him for a second. Throughout the night, SungKyung has been trying to mingle with the girls but SooHyuk kept pulling her back to his side, causing the girls to joint he boys all together.

"As you can see, she's seating beside me. Not on me, im not inside of her. Unlike you and Minah, who is on your lap now." SooHyuk's playful statement earned a slap on his chest from SungKyung. No one can out-beat SooHyuk. His words shines upon him. But its true that he didnt want SungKyung away from him. He likes how her body mould into his. He likes how she lays her head along the side of his neck. He likes how his arms circled around her waist. He likes how her long legs crosses to his. Its been 4 years together and its been a bliss so far.

"By the way, we are all having couple shoots next week. Keep the rods in the pants guys." SungJoon mentioned as he gave his actress girlfriend Uee a peck on her cheek.

"No, i cant keep it in. So you'll have to shield me if it reacts to you."SooHyuk teasingly whispered into SungKyung's ears. He didnt wanted to be part of it eventhough the concept is versertile, up to the couple choices. He knows he cant get into this professional mask when it comes to her.

"The only way to hide it is.... going inside me."SungKyung's reply shocked SooHyuk. The words she used and the tongue that went into his ear send shocks to his entire body.

"Hey whats with the red face SooHyuk! Take that now! Way to go SungKyung, whatever you did!" The gang laughed out loud seeing SooHyuk eyes widening at SungKyung while his hand covered right ear.

----------

"Welcome guys. Since you are the first couple, you are not bounded by any concept as long as the theme stays as "Couple".

SooHyuk had requested his slot to be first so they have a choice without restriction. "Go see what you prefer and we'll start." He signaled SungKyung to the wardrobe section.

"Are you so afraid to let people see her wild side?"

"No. Im afraid i cant handle her on the site later." SooHyuk answered honestly and the photographer got the hint.

"Mr Lee! What do you think of this, come take a look before i make it final." SungKyung called out.

"No! No! No! I requested to be the first slot so that you will not get to choose this! But why this?" SooHyuk cant believe his eyes when he went over to her side. There she was, standing there in a sheer midnight blue nightgown.

"I have never had this concept before. And since its with you, it should be acceptable. Do you not like it? Should i pick another? Why not you pick then? Mr Fussy." SungKyung had expected of such reaction. She smirked as she turned her back to him, pretending to pick another choice of clothings.

"Fine, You asked for this. Dont regret it later." SooHyuk warned her and turned towards the wardrobe specialist to take extra care on her n*ipple patch and strictly no see-through b*ras and p*anties. There's no way he's allowing so much of her to be seen.

----------

SungKyung chosed the tall full panel glass window as their main backdrop. 'Dream-like. Sensual is the word, perfect!' The selection for her choice of concept was wide. "SungKyung-xi, anything but transparent." She knew instantly that was an order by her over-protective boyfriend. 'Not like i will parade around in those pieces! He worries too much!' Browsing through the hangers, she picked out three for the pictorial and headed over to SooHyuk's side.

"Have you chosen what to wear?" SungKyung glanced at him sheepishly.

"Does it matter? They say just the bottoms will do."

"How about i choose for you? Cant have your abs shown all the time. Its getting boring. Alright, these three sets!"

SooHyuk appeared in a sleeveless white cotton top and a alternate horizontal stripes of light yellow and blue shorts. His hair ruffled in a mess as if he's just woken up. Unlike the usual him who's usually topless, this look made him boyish. Just then, SungKyung made her appearance too. People on the set looked back and forth to her and SooHyuk. Her hair tied up in a messy bun with thin strans down her nape and by her face. Her blush-coloured speg top enhanced her collar bone while her white girl-boxer heighten the length of her long legs. Their outfit and makeup compliments one another.

"Why is it this? Arnt you wearing the other piece earlier on?" SooHyuk cant hide his surprise. She looks the way she is when they are alone, one he loved most.

"Well..... maybe you'll see it later? Who knows."

The shoot started. The photographer was amazed at the warmth of SooHyuk's eyes whenever it falls on SungKyung. He had never seen him with such emotions. 'This girl melts our stotic model' The light from the glass panel created a dreamy environment as the couple smiled at one another. Her face on his chest, his hand resting on her laps. Casually sweet and innocent. "They are both known for their edgy exterior. I cant believe we are getting this result from them!" Many whispers were floating around the set.

White towel over his neck, SooHyuk came out topless in a silk black pajamas pants. His hair combed to the side, he looked vampire-ish. As he walked to the back drop, the numerous "Omo" made him turned his head around. There his girlfriend was, donning a blood red deep v-cut one piece that touches the floor. The material matches his. As she walks towards him, her long legs were shown through the mid thigh slit. Her hair was half braided in big curls that passes her shoulder. Taking their postiion, SungKyung leaned on the wall that was perpendicular to the glass panels while SooHyuk towers over her. Her feet tipped on his making her leg peek out slightly from the slits as her hand tugged on his waist pants. While he held her other free hand, he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"Its so classically s*exy! Their image changed totally from before!" The exchanges of words within the set.

"So beautiful. I wonder if i can borrow this back for tonight..." SooHyuk whispered. She's the fashion queen afterall. Mixing and matching is her forte. But this red piece brings out her fair skin. She looked marvelous.

"No. You will tear it apart like how you did to my previous few. Destroyer!" SungKyung grumbled.

"A hungry boy is a impatient boy. And i am starting to be hungry..." SooHyuk rubbed his nose against hers as the sound of the camera continues snapping.

"Okay, last scene and its a wrap. Lets go!" The editor announced. SooHyuk changed into tailored white shirt and dark blue pants. The bottoms were undone and the sleeves were rolled up to his albow. Once again, both females and males admired his define abs. Just then, SungKyung appeared and the chains of "Wow" begins. Black 4-inch thin stilt heels, black b*utt hugging knee length pencil skirt and a emerald coloured full lace b*ra.

"Look at her abs! Its toned! And she has a pair of nice assets too."

"Surprise! Its not too much, right?" SungKyung asked SooHyuk when she walked towards him.

"Yes. Its too much." SooHyuk couldnt take his eyes away. She has once again blown him off his feet with her sense of style. He heard them talking about her chest. His brow frowned. His expression for the last scene was cold and obsessive. He placed his arms across her chest from behind and looked straight into the camera. The aura he gave out was felt. 'Dont talk anything about her body.' It came out strong but equally wonderful. He looked devilish and she was his prey.

The pictures were released. Everyone compared the couples and their favourites were SooHyuk and SungKyung's pictorial. They were further invited for more shoots but were polietly declined by their company. It was SooHyuk's idea not to have anymore of such. He would like to keep her private life under radar and SungKyung agreed. It was also then he realised how protective he is towards her.

----------

Their dates continued into the years. Kneeling down in front of the church, SooHyuk took out a box and opened it.

"Lee SungKyung, will you marry me and love only me forever?"

"How can you ask that now! You are a demon!" Thinking how he had rammed her in the confession booth moments ago.

"I confessed to god with our body union. He knows im serious. So your answer will be? I am not taking a no." SooHyuk said as he continued kneeing.

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Yes i will love you forever Lee SooHyuk. Yes! I will marry you idiot!" SungKyung teared as she hugged SooHyuk tightly.

"I love you so much Lee SungKyung. I bet you didnt know that." SooHyuk whispered to himself.